剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Locke's the vet I told you needed help.
他对肯尼失手了 掐了太长时间
He made a mistake with Kenny. He held on too long.
你知道的 这种事也不稀罕
You know, stuff happens.
又不是下象棋
It's not chess.
然后德鲁化身乔恩·琼斯痛揍他
Then Drew goes all Jon Jones on him.
我想当时情况很糟糕吧
I'm assuming that's a bad thing.
是啊 很不好 反应过度
Yeah, real bad -- total overreaction.
-好的 你还好吗 -很好
- Okay. You all right? - Yeah.
我要去照顾肯尼了
Okay, I'm gonna take care of Kenny.
斯科特 是我的第二颈椎吗
Scott, is -- is it my C2?
尽管告诉我吧
You can tell me, man.
我们一知道就告诉你
Hey, when we know, you know.
咱们先做X光
Let's tart with some X-rays.
你可以注射一些类固醇
You can get some steroids on board.
好了 肯尼
All right, Kenny.
当你有感觉时就告诉我 好吗
I want you to tell me when you can feel any of this, okay?
好
Okay.
他已经开始了吗
Is he doing it?
德鲁
Drew?
有感觉的时候告诉我
Just, uh -- - Just tell him when you feel it.
天呐
Oh, God.
继续
Keep going.
放轻松
Take it easy.
这里呢
How about this?
没有
No.
我感觉到了 我感觉到了
I feel that! I feel that.
好吧 现在上升到第四胸椎了
Okay, so it's up to my T4 now.
天呐 我真不敢相信
Oh, God, I can't believe this is happening.
他有膀胱扩张
Okay, his bladder's distended.
需要插导尿管 莫莉
He's needs a Foley. Mollie?
什么 导尿管
What, a catheter?!
不 不要让莫莉来 不
No. Not from Mollie, no.
你这样没法排尿的
You know you can't pee with this kind of injury.
听着 我不在乎
Look, I don't care.
听着 我不想让我认识的人给我导尿
Look, I don't want anyone I know draining my junk.
我还得在这工作呢
Okay, I got to work here.
其实 你知道吗
Actually, you know what?
这确实有人可以帮得上忙
There's probably someone here who can help us out.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
莫莉 跟我过来
Mollie, come with me.
好了 亲爱的 我知道你很害怕
Okay, honey, I know you're scared.
但是我们会为你进行一切可能的治疗
But we are going to give you everything that we have.
你知道的
You know that.
-对 -好了
- Y--Yeah. - Okay.
乔丹 泰德那出问题了
Jordan, there's a problem with Ted.
保罗需要你
Paul needs you.
去吧
Go.
有我在
I got him.
发生了什么
What happened?
不明原因的急性腹痛
Acute abdomen out of nowhere.
凯恩和香农从火灾现场接回一名轻伤患者
Cain and Shannon have a code-Y from the fire.
心电图正常
EKG came back normal.
最初主诉疼痛和眩晕
Started complaining of pain and dizziness.
他需要辅助呼吸 立即拍胸片
All right, he needs an airway, a stat chest X-ray,
还有床旁超声
and a bedside ultrasound.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
阿片类药物过量 再次窒息
Opiate OD. She's apneic again.
给她两支纳洛酮
Gave her two doses of Narcan in the rig.
去创伤三室插管
Okay. Trauma 3 for intubation.
纳洛酮 她是个孩子
Narcan? She's a kid.
今年十一月满十三岁
13 in November.
上层中产阶级的经典案例
Classic case of upper-middle class
缺少父母管教 要我说就是这样
absentee parenting, if you ask me.
-我可没问 -我测不到血压了
- I didn't. - I couldn't get a BP.
-脉搏200 - 她有尖端扭转型室速
- Pulse is in the 200s. - She's in torsades.
一 二 三 走
1, 2, 3! Go!
香农 开始心脏按压
Shannon, I want you to start compressions.
凯恩 心脏除颤
Cain, defibrillation.
乔斯林 推注硫酸镁
And, Jocelyn, push magnesium.
天啊 她会死吗
Oh, my God. Is she gonna die?
娜雅病得很重
Naya's very sick.
我们需要你妈妈的同意才能治疗她
We need your mom's consent to treat her.
你现在得去联♥系♥她 快去
You need to reach her now! Go!
我们到达现场之前
Prior to our arrival on the scene,
我们的同事 泰德·罗杰斯
it was one of our own, Ted Rogers,
「酒店英雄」在圣安东尼奥纪念医院 目前状态稳定
进入大楼进行疏散撤离
who entered the building and proceeded to evacuate...
医生
Hey, doc?
还要多久 我都要在这生根了
How much longer? I'm growing roots over here.
CT还在排队 你的撕裂伤也得治一下
CT's backed up and you still need to get your lac repaired.
肯尼怎么样了
Hey, how's Kenny?
我们给他注射了类固醇
Well, we've given him steroids
来给他的脊椎消肿
to reduce the swelling in his spine,
所以现在只能焦急地等待
so, at the moment, it's just hurry up and wait.
洛克 你还没有签同意治疗书
Yeah, Locke, you haven't signed your consent-to-treatment form.
我脑袋受不受伤不需要机器鉴定
I don't need a machine to tell me I got my bell rung.
那正是你所需要的 二货
That's exactly what you need, chuckle-head.
她让你怎么做你就怎么做
If she says do it, you're doing it.
凯恩
Cain?
你那个药物过量的患者怎么样了
How's your OD doing?
不太好 妈妈还是没联♥系♥到
Not good -- still no mom.
她姐姐说她在路上了
The sister says she's on the way,
但很显然对于香农来说速度不够快
which is, apparently, not fast enough for Shannon.
好吧 这些病例
All right, look, uh... these cases,
会有些影响到香农
they sort of hit close to home to Shannon.
所以她可能比平时嘴碎一些
So she might be a little bit mouthier than usual.
帮我个忙 看着她点 好吗
Just do me a favor, keep an eye on her, okay?
我得走了 是泰德的妻子
I got to go. That's Ted's wife.
朱莉
Julie?
你好 我是亚历山大医生
Hi. I'm Dr. Alexander.
你生孩子那晚我也在场
I was here the night that you delivered?
我记得
I remember.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
他心脏病犯了
Well, he suffered a heart attack
还有可能一氧化碳中毒
and has possible carbon monoxide poisoning.
但他稳定下来了 好吗
But he's stable, okay?
他能撑过来吗
Is he going to make it?
你我都知道泰德有多么强
You and I both know how strong Ted is.
是啊
Yeah.
他是个好爸爸
He's such a good dad.
是
Yeah.
我甚至都不知道他去买♥♥尿布了
I didn't even know we ran out of diapers.
她还在烧 给她挂抗生素
She's still burning up, hanging antibiotics now.
我找到感染的源头了
I found the source of infection.
她有一个膝盖化脓了
She has a septic knee.
有可能
Yeah, that's a possibility.
过来听一下
Come -- Come listen to her chest.
心脏有杂音
She has a heart murmur.
所以你觉得是心内膜炎吗
So, you're thinking endocarditis?
我来呼叫克莱门斯医生
I'll page Dr. Clemmens for you.
怎么了 香农
What's wrong, Shannon?
她的心脏可能有感染
Her heart may have an infection.
可能需要手术治疗
She may need an operation to fix it.
我们需要你妈妈的同意 她在哪
We need your mom's consent. Where is she?
在路上 她在工作
On her way. She was working.
她手头的项目完成之前
Her boss wouldn't approve a transfer
老板不批准调职
until she finished her project.
她可以通过电♥话♥许可我们进行治疗
She can give consent over the phone.
我来给她打电♥话♥
I'll give her a call.
我给她打电♥话♥吧
I'll -- I'll call her.
她老板是个大混♥蛋♥
Her -- Her boss can be a real dick.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表