剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
那我和你们一样不喜欢他
then I don't like him any more than you do,
可是不管喜不喜欢 他做了些好事
but like it or not, he's done good things.
这家医院救治的退伍军人
This hospital is treating more veterans
比以前任何时候都多 正是因为他
than it ever has before, and that's because of him.
而如果你们曝光他 那这些就都没了
And if you expose him, that all goes away.
乔丹 你没有服过役
Jordan, you never served.
-你不会明白 -我没服过役?
- You wouldn't understand. - I've never served?
对 你没服过役 你不会明白
No, you've never served. You wouldn't get it.
那我在等你从三次不同的派驻回家
Oh, was I serving when I waited for you
每一次电♥话♥响都心惊胆战
to come home from three different tours,
或是每次见到车道上停着一辆车
jumping every time the phone rang
都向上帝祈祷他们不是带来你的噩耗时
or a car pulled in the driveway,
-都不算服役吗 -不
- and I was praying to God that it wasn't news about you. - No.
还有在萨德去服役和之后他去世时
Or when I nursed Annie through rehab
我在安妮戒毒期间照顾她的时候
when Thad was gone, and again when he died.
我是不是在服役 我可能从未穿过军装
Was I serving then? I may never have worn a uniform,
但是你胆敢说我没有服过役
but you don't dare tell me that I never served.
那不一样好吗 很抱歉 那不一样
It's not the same, okay? I'm sorry, but it's not.
而任何人说那样的谎言
And anybody who's gonna tell a lie like that --
我听到你们的话了 我明白你们的想法
Listen, I hear you. I hear both of you.
你们两个 乔丹 听着
Hey, both -- Jordan, listen.
我尊重你的遭遇 但是你没有上过战场
I respect what you went through, but you weren't there,
你没有看到我看见的
and you didn't see what I saw,
你没有看到他看到的
you haven't seen what he's seen.
泽维尔·阿诺德是个骗子
Xavier Arnold is a liar.
他在利用真正的英雄来谋取他的利益
He's exploiting real heroes for his own personal gain,
而我不能容忍♥ 你也不应该
and I'm not gonna stand for it, and neither should you.
他应该对自己的行为做出说明
He needs to be held accountable.
好吧
All right.
我真的希望你们两个能考虑一下
I really want you guys to consider
你们要做的事情
what you're about to do.
因为接下来甚至之后的影响
Because the second and third order effects,
会远超过你们的想象
they go way beyond your world.
抱歉 我有个活动要去参加
Excuse me, I have an event I need to get to.
告诉他们你要晚一点到
Ah, just tell them you're going to be late.
我肯定他们不会在意
I'm sure they won't mind.
你反正都有个随心所欲不守时的坏毛病
You have a bad habit of showing up on your own time.
请你再说一遍
I beg your pardon?
麦克的追悼会 塔吉港口
Mac's memorial, Taji Qasr.
你也去了 我认出你了
You were there. I knew I recognized you.
是的 人♥渣♥
That's right, asshole.
而且我知道你什么做过什么没做过
And I know what you did and didn't do.
你也没上过游骑兵学校对吗
You didn't go to Ranger school either, did you?
你怎么敢对我做那样的指控
How dare you accuse me of that.
这就是你们这些假游骑兵怎么蒙混过关的
Well, that's how all you PX Rangers get away with it.
没有人会问问题
Nobody does ask the question.
你以假的入伍档案铸造了你的政♥治♥生涯 阿诺德
You carved a political career out of a false military one, Arnold.
你是在盗窃英勇事迹
That's stolen valor.
让我做什么都行
I'll do anything.
让我说什么都行
I'll say anything.
请不要曝光我 至少不是现在
Just please don't expose me. Not now.
闭嘴 过来
Shut up. Get over here.
看到那个拿着相机的女士了吗
See that woman right there with the camera?
她的名字叫阿纳尼娅
Her name is Ananya.
她是个退伍兵
She's a vet,
由于某种原因是你的超级粉丝
and for some reason, a big fan of yours.
她在服役时受到了不公平待遇
She got a raw deal in the service,
她现在要失明了 而你要负责解决
and she's going blind now. And you're gonna fix it.
我怎么能解决
How the hell can I do that?
把她加到你的宣传团队里
By adding her to your communications team.
我的团队满员了
My staff's full.
你是不是傻
Are you a complete moron?
我们没法帮你再准备得更周全了
We can't tee this up for you any better.
这是位需要就业的盲人退伍军人
It's a blind vet in need of employment.
你得永久地雇用她
You are gonna hire her permanently.
听着 你在为退伍军人做一些好事
Look, you've been doing some good things for veterans.
继续保持下去 保证阿纳尼娅也能享受到
Keep that up, make sure Ananya's a part of it,
就不会有任何问题
won't be any problem.
但是一旦你出任何差错
But you slip up just once,
我会保证用真♥相♥给你自♥由♥
I'll make sure the truth sets you free.
阿诺德 还有一件事
Arnold. One more thing.
别再说塔吉港口的事了
Keep Taji Qasr out of your mouth.
你没有那个资格
You didn't earn that right.
你好
Hi.
-我是参议员泽维尔·阿诺德 -你好参议员
- Senator Xavier Arnold. - Hi, Senator.
很好 应该没问题了 谢谢
Great, that should do it. Thank you.
这是那位卧底抗♥议♥者吗
Oh, hey. Is this, uh, this our undercover protestor?
是的 他已经没事了
That it is. He's all fixed up.
TC·卡拉翰
T.C. Callahan,
这位是联调局特别探员克拉克·多斯
meet Special Agent Clark Doss. FBI.
你好 听说你是海军
Hey. You're a squid, I hear.
是的 我听说你是陆军的
Yes, sir. And I hear you're a ground pounder.
别嫉妒
Don't be jealous.
一点也不
Not in the least.
不管怎样 我向你道歉 对你的所作所为
Anyway, my apologies. You know, much respect
很是敬佩 但是 你很厉害
to what you were doing, but, uh, damn, you're good.
之前真的很想揍你
Really wanted to clock you.
我讨厌说出那些充满仇恨的屁话
Yeah, I hated spewing that hateful garbage.
但是能把那些家伙送进监狱就是值得的
But it was worth it to put those guys away.
我刚和我上司谈过 他说
I just talked to my boss, and he said that
我的卧底工作足够
my undercover work gave them enough to put
将契约会的首领关起来一段时间了 所以
The Covenant Order's leader away for a while so...
这是我今天听到的最好的消息了
It's the best news I've heard all day.
谢谢你帮我在斯科特那里打掩护
Hey, thanks for covering for me with Scott.
没什么 我懂的
Yeah, no problem. I get it.
有时冲动会胜过一切
Sometimes passion gets the best of us.
我们真的很感激你为我们做这些
We really appreciate you doing this for us.
是啊 我们知道这不是你通常会做的事
Yeah, we know it's not something you normally do.
有的时候为了像道格这样的人
Well, sometimes for a guy like Doug,
你就得打破常规了
you gotta break the rules.
好了 道格 我们来带你去做手术
All right, Doug, we're here to take you to surgery.
坚持信念
无法形容这对我和我的家庭来说意味着什么
Can't tell you all how much it means to me and my family,
我知道你们中有很多人想知道
and I know a lot of you are wondering
我如何看待今天早上发生的事件
how I feel about this morning's events.
我只想说
All I have to say to that is,
一点点自♥由♥无伤大雅 对吗
I guess a little freedom never hurt anybody, am I right?
-二货 -德鲁 好消息
- Douche. - Drew, great news.
阿诺德参议员给我提供了份工作
Senator Arnold offered me a job.
他关注我博客好多年了 他很喜欢我的作品
He's been following my blog for years. He's a big fan of my work.
很棒 你什么时候开始新工作
That's awesome. When do you start?
现在 我一出院
Right now. He sent a car
他就派车带我去辩论会
to take me to the debate as soon as I was discharged.
我又成有用之人了 德鲁
I'm gonna matter again, Drew.
你一直都有用 你只是不知道而已
You always matter. You just didn't know it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
呼吸治疗员
Respiratory therapist to...
你有空吗
Hey, you got a sec?
当然
Yeah, sure.
我只是想确定你明白为什么
Look, I just wanted to make sure you understood why
关于留不留下 我无法给你确定回应
I couldn't give you a definite answer about staying.
什么 你以为我不知道吗
What, you think I don't know?
你不能走在街这边
You can't walk down one side of the street
想着你在街那边
without wishing you were on the other.
是啊 但如今这街是在这里或叙利亚
Yeah, except now the streets are here or Syria.
或是阿富汗 或在伊♥拉♥克♥
Or Afghanistan or Iraq.
知道你就像在电影《土拨鼠之日》之中一样
Knowing you is like being in that movie "Groundhog Day."
「奈德 奈德·莱尔森」
"Ned! Ned Ryerson?"
我们想你了
We miss you.
我们真的很想你 你是这个家庭的一员
We do. You're a part of this family.
你知道我们失去了陶福和麦克
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表