剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
- You have a thousand of 'em. - Get some rest.
我们希望能尽快让你重回讲台呢
We want you on your feet and back in the classroom ASAP
让你教授更多孩子
so you can have a thousand more.
-谢谢 谢谢 医生 -没事
- Thank you. Thank you, doctors. - Yeah.
谢谢你带我领略了可怕的第一天 长官
Thanks for a hell of a first day, Sir.
先别谢谢我呢 中尉
Oh, don't thank me yet, Lieutenant.
你得把所有救护车上的血清理干净
You're cleaning the blood out of all the ambulances.
真的吗
Really?
答案是「是的 长官」
That'd be, "Really, Sir."
而且我要它们光洁如新
And I want them gleaming.
那TC知道治疗没有效果吗
So does T.C. know the treatment's not working?
没说 而且没有什么他能做的了
Not the extent, and there's nothing he can do.
天知道他会试
God knows he'd try.
他会让人同时间对他又爱又恨
He can be very endearing and annoying at the same time.
是啊 他可以
Yeah. Yes, he can.
阿米拉 我真的很高兴你能在这
You know, Amira, I'm really glad you're here.
有点
It's been, um...
出乎意料
unexpected.
彼此彼此
Likewise.
我们应该在有限的时间里享受彼此的陪伴
We should enjoy each other's company while we still have it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们两周后要回叙利亚
Oh, we're back in Syria in two weeks.
「我们」
"We."
我和TC 他还没有告诉你吗
T.C. and I. Had he not told you?
我肯定他以为他以自己愚钝的方式说了
I'm sure he thought he did in his own obtuse way,
不过没有 他没说 他说他会留下来
but no, he didn't. He told me that he would stay
帮我把这个项目建立起来
and help me get this program off the ground.
他对我们俩都没有说实话
Well, he's not being on the up and up with one of us.
是啊 我确定他只是不想让我失望
Yeah, well, I'm sure he just didn't wanna disappoint me.
是 或许他是不想让我失望
Yeah, maybe it's me he didn't wanna disappoint.
BGM: Letting Go by The August Empire
♪ It's clear I'm falling to pieces ♪
卡拉翰医生 你能签个字吗
Dr. Callahan, will you sign something?
♪ Knowing that somebody else is lovin you ♪
♪ And I just called to let you know ♪
你还爱他吗
Do you still love him?
我不太擅长闲聊
I'm not good at small talk.
我的工作和生活使得我直来直去
My work and life lends itself to one saying what they mean.
我会一直爱TC 但我并不是与他相爱
I will always love T.C., but I'm not in love with him.
你真的以为这有什么区别吗
You really think there's a difference?
♪ I'm not good at letting go ♪
你真是个美国人
You bloody Americans.
♪ I'm not good at letting go ♪
♪ I'm not good at letting go ♪
干得不错 克莱门斯
To a job well done, Clemmens.
你也是 卡明斯医生
You, too, Dr. Cummings.
再多来看两天吧 上校
More to come the next two days, Colonel.
不需要 我看得足够多了
I don't need it. I've seen enough.
我的人会在你这待90天
My people belong to yours for the balance of my 90 days.
你得到这个合同了
You won the contract.
这真是一种极大的信任 上校
That's an incredible show of faith, Colonel.
我们非常努力地获得你的信任
We worked very hard to gain your trust.
我们不会让你失望的
We won't let you down.
最好不会 会有很多陆军的眼睛盯着呢
Better not. Gonna be a lot of Army eyeballs on this now.
为什么只有陆军
Oh, why just Army?
为什么没有海军 空军
Why not Navy, Air Force,
海军陆战队 特警部队 北约
Marines, SWAT teams, NATO?
我们的国际同盟 我们可以把这个项目
Our international allies. Hell, we can grow this program
扩展到其他部队甚至全世界
across the services and around the world.
这就是你一直以来的计划
And that was your plan all along.
对吗 卡明斯医生
Right, Dr. Cummings?
正是 克莱门斯医生
Right, Dr. Clemmens.
好一通描绘
Ha, listen to that shine.
你真是个很好的管理者 克莱门斯
You make a damn fine officer, Clemmens.
谢谢 上校 不过我也是打工的
Ah, thank you, Colonel, but I work for a living.
来 我们送你出去
Come on. We'll walk you out.
哥们 之前不好意思
Man, sorry about earlier.
我今晚脑子很乱 我有点过界了
I had a lot on my mind tonight, and I was way out of line.
没事的 兄弟
It's all good, man.
我知道你和你♥爸♥经历过很多
Um, I know you and your dad have been through a lot.
你得理解我的出身
You just gotta understand where I'm coming from.
给我点空间来做自己
You know, give me the space to be me.
我不希望未来会有任何尴尬的节日晚餐
I don't want any awkward holiday dinners in our future.
以后不会有这问题的
That will not be a problem going forward.
因为6个月后 我们会是一家人
'Cause six months from now, we're gonna be family.
在我眼里 我们已经是了 兄弟
In my eyes, we already are, man.
-我也是 -未婚夫
- Mine, too. - Hey, fiance.
-什么事 未婚妻 -真要这样吗
- What's up, fiance? - Really?
你怎么样
How you doing, huh?
我挺好 你呢
I'm good. How are you?
好了 大家最好准备好今晚的派对
All right, y'all. Y'all better be ready for a party tonight!
BGM: (Every Time I Turn Around) Back in Love Again by L.T.D.
♪ Every time I move, I lose ♪
♪ When I look I'm in♪
♪ And every time I turn around, I'm back in love ♪
♪ I get mixed emotions ♪
♪ It's the way my feelings flow ♪
♪ Excuse me, I'm only human ♪
♪ Sometimes I, I just don't know ♪
真是个写日记的好时候
Hell of a time to update your diary.
是吧 不 肯尼要我说祝酒词
Yeah. No, Kenny asked me to give a toast.
而我已经复习了无数遍我的备忘
And I have gone over my remarks for the umpteenth time,
而现在我更希望我是个演讲家
and right now I am hoping I am a better orator
而不是个良师益友
than I am a mentor.
我相信你会是的
I'm sure you will be.
我是说
I mean...
之前的事我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry about earlier.
我最近一直不太高兴
I've been unhappy for a while now,
而我不知道如何处理
and I didn't know how to handle it.
我也不知道
Neither did I.
我给你一个折中的方案
I have a compromise to offer you.
你可以回诊所六周 不能再多了
You go back to the clinic for six weeks, no longer,
等你处理好了 回到圣安东尼奥纪念医院
and when you're done, you come back to SAM,
我们再继续
and we'll go from there.
谢谢你
Wow, thank you.
我不知道多少急诊主任会这样做
Uh, I don't know many E.R. Chiefs who would do that.
没有人会
None would.
香农 我不是作为你的上司这样做
Shannon, I'm not doing this as your boss.
我是作为你的朋友为你这样做
I'm doing it as your friend.
你这里真的是一个大家庭
This is quite a family you have here.
而且他们都崇拜你
And they all worship you.
你为什么会想要离开这
Why would you ever want to leave this?
相信我 他们很快就会厌倦我了
Oh, believe me, they get tired of me pretty fast.
我会激怒别人
I can wear on people.
是啊
Yeah.
这是你我的共同点
You and I both have that in common.
你跟你♥爸♥说了吗
So did you tell your dad yet?
在等待合适的时机
Uh... Waiting for the right moment.
或许你应该重新考虑
Well, maybe you should reconsider,
来跟我一起走
come with me instead.
我真的很希望如此
There's nothing I'd like more.
但是事情已成定局
But the die has been cast, you know?
我要把领章还给你
I'm giving you your tab back.
德鲁 你需要这个
Drew, you need this.
我最需要的不是在家就是在这间屋子里
Everything I need is at home or in this room.
我不会冒失去任何一个的风险
And I'm not gonna risk losing any of it.
我不能接受
I can't accept this.
一直以来 我都是自私的那个
For too long, I've been the selfish one.
劝你不要去 阻止你去实现那些
Urging you not to go, preventing you from achieving
我已经拥有的东西 是我错了
something that I already had. I was wrong.
瑞克 不是你 是工作
Rick, it's not you. It's work.
凯恩辞职了 我不能不当总住院医师
It's Cain quitting. I can't give up Chief Resident.
我不能让我的工作伙伴失望
I can't let my work family down.
我不能让我的家人失望 你 小布丽
I can't let my real family down, you, Brie...
你妈妈 因为我觉得她永远不会搬走了
Your mother, because I don't think she's ever leaving.
我们的职位也不会随时都能要回
We're not getting the office back anytime soon.
听着 你可能永远成不了游骑兵
Look, you may never be a Ranger,
但那绝不是因为我阻止你
but that's not gonna be because I prevented you.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表