剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
你错过了这次 但总会有其他的机会
You miss this class, but there's always gonna be another opportunity.
所以去吧 去赢得属于你自己的领章
So go and get your own tab.
等到那时再把我的还给我
Then you can give me mine back.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
雷 你把咬过的东西又放回盘子里
Ray. Are you double dipping those?
-只咬了一小口 -你这个恶心的家伙
- Just the tip. - Oh, you filthy animal.
可以请你喝一杯吗
May I make you a drink?
好的 谢谢
Yes, please.
两杯 好让我撑过待会的讲话
And make it a double so I can get through this speech.
我听说你要走了
I hear you're leaving.
我同意留下来帮你成功签下合同
I agreed to stay until you won the contract
现在圆♥满♥完成 比预想中顺利
Seems to be wrapping up quicker than expected.
所以就要回叙利亚了
So back to Syria, then.
我承诺过
Well, I made a commitment.
那里的人们需要帮助
People over there need help.
圣安东尼奥的人也需要帮助
I have people in San Antonio that need help, too.
不
No.
圣安东尼奥现在很好
San Antonio is in good hands.
不再需要我了
Doesn't need me anymore.
BGM: Wild Horses by The Rolling Stones
圣安东尼奥仍然需要你
San Antonio still needs you.
但是我明白 叙利亚也需要你
But I understand. Syria needs you, too.
我懂
I get it.
叙利亚与其它地方不同
Yeah. Syria is something else.
我不是要永远离开圣安东尼奥
It's not like I'm leaving San Antonio for good.
这次可能是永远
You might be this time.
该我上台了
Well, that's my cue.
圣安东尼奥会想念你的
San Antonio will miss you.
晚上好 各位
Good evening, everyone.
我代表肯尼 贝拉 和卡明斯家族
On behalf of Kenny, Bella, and the Cummings family,
欢迎各位的到来
I would like to welcome you to the party.
当人们找到了另一半
When two people find each other,
他们将相伴度过未来的旅途
they embark upon a journey.
在旅途中 就算两个人分开
And on that journey, two become one...
卡明斯医疗集团
一个人的力量也比之前更强
a single force stronger than its previous parts.
任何时间 空间 或事情
And no amount of time, space, or matter
都不能割断这种联♥系♥
can sever that bond.
它无坚不摧
It's unbreakable.
那些你曾经以为属于别人的事情
Things you once thought the others' business
也变成了你的
becomes yours.
他们开心 你也会高兴
When they laugh, you laugh.
他们伤心 你也会难过
When they cry, you cry.
保罗
爸爸 我没有和香农一起走 我去了别的地方
当他们心痛受伤之时
And when they hurt, well,
你怎能不心痛受伤
you better believe you're hurting, too.
这旅程是爱与宽容
The journey is a shared experience of love and mercy,
喜与悲 希望与伤痛的共同经历
triumph and tragedy, hope and pain.
会有起 也有伏
Now there will be ups and downs.
就像他们说的 人算不如天算
You know, as they say, man plans, God laughs,
但是如果你能顽强的拼搏
but if you can push through the struggle,
战胜痛苦
fight through the pain,
你可以战胜一切
you can make it through anything.
让今晚提醒你未来会发生什么
Let this night be a reminder that whatever the future brings,
每一次恐惧 每一刻的喜悲
every fear, every moment of happiness or sorrow,
都会让你变得更强
you'll be stronger in the face of it.
因为无论你们彼此相拥
Because whether you're in each other's arms...
还是远在世界的另一边
Or halfway around the world...
你们都将共同面对
...you'll be facing it together.
所以 各位 我想我们应该为
So, everyone, I think that deserves a toast to
肯尼和贝拉干杯
Kenny and Bella.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers!
本周 我们将重点训练临时野战手术
This week, we'll be focusing on improvised field surgery
当你没有装备时 该如何拯救你的病患
when you don't have the equipment you need to save your patient.
各位 把你们的装备放在这
Everybody, drop your gear right over here.
上车去野外
We're gonna get on these vans and head out to the wilderness.
走吧
Let's go.
德鲁去哪了 他从来不迟到
Where's Drew? He's never late.
游骑兵学校 有个位置空着
Ranger school. A slot opened up.
但是我们人手会不够吗
But doesn't that leave us shorthanded?
不会的 找了个人替他
No. Found a replacement.
快走 快走 上车
Let's go, let's go! Get in the vans.
这可不是班级野餐
This isn't a class picnic.
你怎么在这
What are you doing here?
我替德鲁的位置
Well, I took Drew's spot.
保罗替我在叙利亚的位置
Paul took my place in Syria.
我还没准备好和圣安东尼奥告别
I wasn't ready to say goodbye to San Antonio.
准备好了吗
You ready?
准备好了
I'm ready.
♪ Wild horses ♪
♪ Couldn't drag me away ♪
♪ Wild, wild horses ♪
♪ We'll ride them someday ♪
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表