剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, no.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
好了 我们继续
All right, yeah. Let's keep triaging
-把病人移到前面 -医生
- sick people to the front. - Doctor?
-怎么了 -我的肚子疼
- Yeah. - It's my stomach.
我无法呼吸了
And I can't catch my breath.
哪里疼
Okay. Uh, w-where does it hurt?
这里
Here.
好吧 好
Oh, wow. Okay. There we go.
好了 我们先坐下
Okay, let's, uh, let's sit you down here.
怀孕多久了
All right. How far along are you?
37周
37 weeks.
我的产科医生说我不能坐飞机
My OB told me not to fly,
但我丈夫因为建筑工程脱不开身
but my husband's stuck on a construction job.
我不能让他错过孩子的出生
I could not let him miss the birth.
这是我们的第一个孩子
It's our first.
恭喜
Oh! Congratulations.
你叫什么名字
Uh, and what was your name again?
梅根·沃尔特斯
Meghan Walters.
梅根·沃尔特斯 好 你现在不是临产是吗
Meghan Walters. Okay, and you're not in labor now?
不是 我觉得不是
No, I don't think so. Ow!
那里疼 那里对吗
That's where it hurts, right there?
这里需要氧气筒
I'm gonna need the oxygen tank.
在后面的「流浪者」球迷那里
It's with the Rangers fan in back.
飞机上的氧气罩呢
What about the oxygen masks on the plane?
只有出现飞行紧急情况时才能把氧气罩放下来
We can only drop them in case of an in-flight emergency.
我是警♥察♥ 我说这就是紧急情况
I'm a cop. I'm calling this an emergency.
让他们把氧气罩放下来
Tell him to drop them.
继续呼吸
Keep breathing.
好 就是这样
Okay, that's the stash.
女士们 先生们 按照医生的要求
Ladies and gentlemen, we are dropping the air masks,
我们现在要放下氧气罩
per the doctor's request.
把这个戴上
Put this on.
好了 保持深呼吸
There you go. Deep and steady breaths.
救命 他没有呼吸了 那个「流浪者」球迷
Help. He's not breathing. The Rangers fan
梅根 我马上回来
Uh, Meghan, I'm gonna be right back.
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
帮我扶他躺下
Help me lay him down.
你最后一次看到他动是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him move?
10 15分钟之前
10, 15 minutes ago.
我当时照你所说 看着他
I was watching him, like you said.
我以为他在睡觉
I thought he was sleeping.
发生什么事情了 他没事吧 德鲁
What's going on? Is he okay, Drew?
没道理啊 他都稳定下来了
It doesn't make sense. He was stable.
过去的十分钟 没有氧气传送到他的大脑
He hasn't had oxygen to his brain for the past 10 minutes.
他...
He's --
我们无能为力
There's nothing we can do.
那所有这些生病的乘客呢
What about all the sick passengers?
他们都会死吗
Are they all gonna die?
你要握住尾部
Okay. You're gonna grasp the tail-fins
逆时针慢慢地把推进器拧下来
and slowly unscrew the sustainer engine counter-clockwise.
慢点 慢点 动作要慢 要轻
Easy. Easy. You want to do this nice and slow.
那一端很灵敏
That tip's live.
这些RPG弹头就是用来引爆的
These RPG warheads are designed to detonate on impact,
所以咳嗽一下 或是磕碰一下就会引爆
so one cough or bad bump and that's it.
还有我希望推进剂已经用光了
Also, I hope all the - propellant's been expended.
如果没有呢
And if it hasn't?
那电烙笔就会引燃它
Then that cauterizing pen ignites it.
之后
Then, boom.
我们就都变肉酱了
We're all pink mist.
怎么了
What happened?
你心律不齐 晕过去了
You fainted from an arrhythmia.
我用冰块减慢你的心率
I used this ice to slow your heart rate enough
避免心搏过速
to break the tachycardia.
这叫做迷走神经刺♥激♥法
It's called a vagal maneuver.
是医务人员
Paramedics!
门是开着的
It's open!
克莱门斯医生
Dr. Clemmens.
工作吧
Come on.
从飞行员那里得到最新消息
Hey, update from the pilot.
他被允许转飞到达拉斯
He's getting approval to divert to Dallas.
很好
Okay, good.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
和其余的人一样 很害怕
Scared, like the rest of them.
我还在努力找其余的那些药
I'm still trying to find the rest of those meds.
好 无论你能找到什么
Okay. Whatever you can find.
梅根 你有先兆子痫的症状
Meghan, you have a condition called preeclampsia
这会危及到你和你的孩子
that's endangering you and your baby.
我得降低你的血压
I have to lower your blood pressure.
我给你些硝化甘油
I'm gonna give you some nitroglycerin.
放在你的舌头上就会化开了
Just put it on your tongue. It'll dissolve.
同时还能帮助你呼吸
It'll also help with your breathing.
谁有枢复宁 扑热...
Anybody got Zofran, acet--
哥们 把那东西放一边
Hey, buddy, you might want to put that away.
各位 我在找特定的药物
Hey, guys, I'm looking for specific medications --
枢复宁 阿司匹林 扑热息痛 有人有吗
Zofran, aspirin, acetaminophen. Anybody?
我给你拿了个冷敷布
I got you a cold compress.
我觉得会有所帮助的
I thought it might help.
-拿开 -怎么了
- Take it off! - What?
太烫了
It's too hot.
不烫啊 亲爱的 是凉的 不烫
No, sweetie, it's cold. It's not hot.
它灼烧我的皮肤
It burned my skin.
天啊 德鲁
Oh, God. Drew?
这位女士说这块冷敷布烫
This woman says that this cold compress is hot.
那意味着什么吗
Does that mean anything?
梅根 我马上回来
Meghan, I'll be right back.
好 不 那是凉的
Okay. No, that's -- that's cold.
问几个其他生病的乘客
Uh, ask a few - of the other sick passengers
-看他们觉得这是热的还是凉的 -好
- if that feels hot or cold. - Okay.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
马上就知道了
I'll know in a minute.
你能给梅根拿枢复宁缓解反胃症状吗 谢谢
Can you get Zofran for Meghan for her nausea? Thanks.
他们都是同样感觉 觉得这很烫 有灼烧感
They all say the same thing -- that it's hot, burning.
怎么回事
What is it?
是冷超敏
It's cold allodynia.
觉得冷的东西烫
It's -- It's something cold that feels hot.
和肉毒鱼类中毒有关
That's associated with, uh, ciguatera poisoning.
是因为吃了被污染的珊瑚鱼
It's from eating contaminated reef fish.
致命吗
Is it fatal?
一般不致命 但是酒精会加重病情
Not usually, but alcohol does amplify the effect.
所以那个整天都在喝酒的人
So that guy who'd been drinking all day --
就是酒精导致了他的死亡
That's what killed him.
那这是海鲜中毒
So this is seafood poisoning?
症状符合肉毒鱼毒素中毒
The symptoms match the ciguatoxin.
奇怪 他们没有在机上提供任何鱼类食物
It's just weird. They didn't serve any fish onboard.
这是怎么回事
How did this happen?
不知道 但现在至少我们知道面对的是什么了
I don't know, but at least we know now what we're dealing with.
阿米拉
Amira?
你的手
Your hand.
没什么
It -- It's nothing.
你没感觉到吗
You didn't feel that?
我刚刚抓住了手套 我没事
I just caught the glove. I'm fine.
输入第三个单位的红细胞
Third unit of RBCs are in.
集中精力做事吧
Focus on what you're doing.
好 知道
Yes. Please.
没有推进剂
No propellant.
好了 刚刚完成了简单的部分
Okay. That was the easy part.
现在才是有趣的部分
Now's when things get interesting.
会爆♥炸♥的那部分还在他体内
The explosive part's still in him.
夜班队要加油了
Night Shift, better move your ass!
下一个谁上
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表