剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
to your job a little bit more, yeah?
我不喜欢你的这种含沙射影 所以
Okay, I don't appreciate what you're insinuating, so --
我也不喜欢拯救你的病患
I don't appreciate having to save your patients.
听着
Look.
我知道你在生我和贝拉的气
I know you're mad about me and Bella.
不 压根儿不是因为那事
No, it's not even about that, man.
你还是把心思放在最重要的事上吧
How about you just focus on what's most important?
乔丹
Jordan!
怎么了
What's going on?
她刚刚还好好的 但血压突然下降
She was fine one minute, then her blood pressure dropped.
-她还在吐♥血♥吗 -用药后就没吐了
- Is still vomiting blood? - Not since she was medicated.
但她体温很高
She's burning up, though.
我的背疼死了
My back's killing me.
-血红蛋白怎么样 -最开始是七
- How's her hemoglobin? - Initially, 7.
第一袋输进去了 什么
The first unit's in. What?!
给她输错血了
She was given the wrong blood type!
疼 你干啥
Ow! What are you doing?
她是A型阳性血
It says here she's A positive.
不 她是O型阴性
No. She's an O negative.
之前凯恩救她的时候我就记得
I remember from before when Cain saved her.
低血压 发热 背痛
Hypotension, fever, back pain.
她是输血反应
She's having a transfusion reaction.
是的 尿里有血
You're right. There's blood in her urine.
乔斯林 静脉注射
Okay, Jocelyn, IV, normal solution.
查乳酸脱氢酶检查和抗人球蛋白试验
Run an LDH and a Coombs panel.
你们是我见过的最差的医生
You are the worst doctor I've ever had.
我要起诉你们所有人
I'm suing all of you.
弗雷利夫人 我很抱歉
Mrs. Fraley, I am so sorry,
我保证我会尽一切努力纠正
and I promise I will do everything to make this right,
我会亲自调查的
and I will personally investigate this myself.
我没给她拿错血
I did not give her the wrong blood type.
病历记录不知道为什么被弄乱了
Her records were messed up somehow.
你要相信我 乔丹
You have to believe me, Jordan.
怎么了
What the...
我一会儿回来
All right. I'll be right back.
雷 怎么了
Ray, what is going on?
它坏了 我没法让它停下来
It went haywire. I-I can't make it stop.
乔丹 自动配药机坏了
Jordan, the Pyxis is freaking out.
抽屉关不上
The drawers won't stay closed.
叫保安 让他们看好管制药物
Okay, call security. Have them guard the narcotics.
我们麻烦了
We have a bigger problem.
整个医院都被黑了
The whole hospital's being hacked.
乔丹 保罗说做CT的电脑也坏了
Jordan, Paul says the CT computers are down, too.
所有标本都得人工送去化验室
All samples have to be hand-carried to the lab.
好吧
Okay.
所有人 注意
All right, everybody, listen up.
我们现在处于紧急状态
We've now switched over to our emergency protocol.
而且 非常重要的是
Also, very important --
血库所有血都标错了
All of the blood in our bank has been mislabeled.
红十字会正在送O型阴性血来
The Red Cross is sending over O-negative.
请一定省着点用
Please use it sparingly.
去照顾你们的病人吧
Okay. Go. Take care of your patients.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
现在什么情况
What do we have?
卡明斯医疗集团被黑了
The Cummings Medical Group has been hacked
对方开价价值一千万美元的比特币
for a $10 million Bitcoin ransom.
我爸给国土安♥全♥部♥打电♥话♥了
My father called Homeland Security,
他们会派信息技术人员来重启系统
and they're sending an IT staff to reset our system.
好吧 雷
Okay. Ray?
告诉紧急救援署我们因为网络故障停诊了
Tell EMS that we're closed due to internal disaster.
别再让救护车来了
No more ambulance traffic.
我爸说不要停诊
My father says we're not closing.
那是在向恐♥怖♥分♥子♥低头
That's caving to terrorists.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
我们没血用 也没有诊断工具
We don't have any blood or diagnostic equipment.
我们很快就会修好的
We'll be back online soon.
但那还不够
Yeah, that's not good enough.
这样吧 保罗
All right. Um, Paul.
你给长老会医院急诊科打电♥话♥
I want you to call Presbyterian's ER
看看他们能不能收更多病人
and see if they can take on any more patients.
我去处理候诊室的病人
I'm gonna go thin out the waiting room.
所有病情不紧急的病人都得走
All non-critical care should go.
-乔丹 -我一点都不在乎
- Jordan. I don't give a rat's ass
你♥爸♥坚持的所谓态度
about your dad's perception problem.
我也不在乎 但这是他的医院
Neither do I, but this is his hospital.
这是我的急诊室 除非他们解雇我
And this is my ER until they tell me otherwise.
雷 打电♥话♥去
Ray, make the call.
好 谢谢你们
Yep. Thank you, guys.
任何帮助都好
We'll take all the help we can get.
好
All right.
她是对的 但爸爸不会喜欢的
She's right, but dad's not gonna like it.
对 还有很多爸爸不喜欢的事
Yeah, there's a lot of things Dad's not gonna like.
怎么这么久
What's taking so long?
什么时候我才能离开这个逊爆了的急诊室
When can I get out of this lame-ass ER?
迪亚戈 好好说话
Diego, watch your mouth.
-抱歉 女士 -没事
- Sorry about that, ma'am. - Yeah.
好的 迪亚戈
All right, Diego.
好消息
We got good news.
手腕只是扭伤了
Wrist is just sprained.
没有骨裂和骨折
No fractures, no broken bones.
他的头呢 医生
What about his head, doc?
他在滑板公园摔得挺重
He took quite a spill at the skate park.
我们还在检查 下一个头部CT就该他了
We're on that. He's next in line for a head CT.
-你们联♥系♥到他妈妈了吗 -还没
- Have you reached his mom yet? - Not yet.
她肯定在飞机上
She must be on the plane.
她妈妈在去卡布参加单身派对的路上
She's on her way to Cabo for her bachelorette party,
所以迪亚戈和我能够过个属于男人的周末
so Diego and I get a guy's weekend.
你以为是这样吗
That's what you think this is?
莫莉 你能带安迪去候诊室吗
M-Molly, will you show Andy where the waiting room is?
我去叫肯尼带迪亚戈去做CT
I'll get Kenny to take Diego to CT.
好的 医生
Yes, Doctor.
我再联♥系♥莎伦 马上回来 兄弟
I'll try Sharon again. Be right back, buddy.
好期待啊
Can't wait.
你继父看起来是个好人
Stepdad seems like a good guy.
为什么不对他好点儿呢
Why not be a little nicer to him?
他不是我继父 他只是...安迪
He's not my stepdad, okay? He's just...Andy.
TC 福特受伤了
T.C., Ford was hit.
他没法呼吸
He can't breathe.
有人在攻击我
I'm under fire.
我过不去
I can't get to you.
我扔个喉罩给你
I'm gonna throw you an LMA.
求救 警官受伤
999. Officer down.
医生需要马上派人过来护送
Doc needs immediate escort to my 20.
他的脖子在喷血 TC
There's blood spraying out of his neck, T.C..
他没法呼吸了
He's not getting any air.
好的 掩护我
All right. I need you to cover me, okay?
那个紧急 这人现在稳定 可以等救援
I got a critical over there. This guy's stable for backup.
TC 没用 他快死了
T.C., it's not working! He's dying!
好的 瑞克 帮我准备一个7-0导管
Okay, Rick, I need you to get a 7-0 tube ready.
我来了 马上就来
I'm on my way now, okay? Coming straight to you.
爆♥炸♥把他气道横切开了
Okay, - the blast transected his airway.
快 快
Move! Move!
我找到他的气管了 给我导管
I've located his trachea. Hand me a tube.
他能挺过去吗
Is he gonna make it?
不知道
I don't know.
取决于我们多久能离开这里
Depends how fast we get out of here.
直升机来了 护送人员呢
Chopper's here. Where's my damn escort?
给我创伤剪
Hand me trauma shears.
你插管的方式我永远做不了
The way you put that tube in, i never could have done that.
你能的 兄弟 这只是战地救治而已
Sure, you could, man. It's just battlefield medicine.
你是游骑兵
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表