剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
None of that's right.
杰夫·施瓦兹出现 说了些搞笑的话
Geoff Schwartz was there, and he said something funny.
我们说 "说得好 兄弟"
And we were like, "Good one, bro."
-的确像我 -算了
- That does sound like me. - Just forget about it.
我还有硬拷贝
I still have the hard copy,
我自己全部重新录入算了
so I'll just retype the whole thing by myself.
至少让我帮忙
At least let me help.
不 相信我 你做的已经够多了
No. Trust me. You've done enough.
你觉得这是我的错吗
You think this was my fault?
他们告诉我在播《家有阿福》
They told me "ALF" was on.
木偶一样 会说俏皮话的搞笑外星人
I mean, puppetry, comedy, a wisecracking alien.
拜托 我只是一个男人
Come on! I'm just a man.
不 你不是男人 你只是一个孩子
No. No, you're really not. You're actually just a child.
多谢了 你们毁了我的生活
Thanks a lot! You ruined my life.
是你自己造成的 从给我们疯狂的要求清单开始
You started this when you gave us that insane list of demands.
你知道我为什么写吗
Do you even know why I wrote it?
我这辈子 你们一直当我是不重要的婴儿
My whole life, you've treated me like some insignificant baby!
我迫不及待想上高中
I couldn't wait till I got to high school
这样和你们是平等的
so I could be an equal.
但更糟糕 你们更不尊重我了
But it got worse! You respect me less!
-亚当 -不
- Adam. - No!
你们总是把我当小孩子就够糟了
It's bad enough that you always see me as a little child,
现在杰基也这样认为
but now Jackie does, too.
希望你们开心了
I hope you're happy.
绝地大♥师♥亚当受够你俩了
Jedi Master Adam's done with you two!
马文
Marvin?
贝弗 你好吗
Bev! How's it going?
我只是来哇哇超♥市♥
I was just poppin' into the Wawa here
买♥♥点草莓牛奶
to pick up some strawberry milk
还有一盒加州葡萄干
and -- and get a box of California raisins.
你得好好对待你的身体
You gotta treat the body good
如果你想让身体好好对待你的话
if you want it to treat you good back.
明白吗
You know what I'm saying?
你是在说一大堆废话 让我不要注意到
Are you just saying a bunch of words to distract me
你住在车里的事实吗
from the fact that you're living in your car?
一个男人就不能把所有身外之物
Can't a man just have all of his worldly possessions
塞在车里吗
stuffed into his DeLorean?
你的公♥寓♥呢
What happened to your condo?
有趣伤心的故事
Funny story, sad story.
我得卖♥♥掉来还赌债
I had to sell it in order to get rid of my keno debt,
这是好事 现在我无拘无束
which is a good thing because now I'm free and clear
一切重新开始
to start over fresh.
重新开始 你无家可归了
Fresh?! You're homeless.
我不觉得是无家可归 而是满车而归
I like to think of it not as home-less but as car-full.
我真的很激动
I'm actually thrilled this is happening,
除了那个桶
except for the bucket.
别看桶
Don't look in the bucket.
你跟我回家
Okay, you're coming home with me.
在你重整旗鼓前 可以住在地下室
You can stay in the basement until you get back on your feet.
我不知道
Yeah, I don't know
老默是否会同意
if the Mur-Man's gonna be cool with that.
马文 他非常爱你
Marvin, he loves you dearly.
虽说他表现得很生气
He may act all angry,
但在内心深处 他希望你和我们一起住
but deep in his heart, he wants you to live with us.
我不要他和我们一起住
I do not want him living with us!
我大声说出来 所以大家都能听到
I am saying it out loud so everyone can hear!
他得走人 不欢迎马文
He's got to go! No Marvin!
我想你是对的 贝弗
Think you're right, Bev.
他表现得非常生气 但这是他希望的
He's playing it super angry, but he wants this.
我就知道会这样 我早说过了
I knew this would happen! I called it.
现在我有四个孩子永远住在这里 吸我的血
Now I got four kids living here forever and leeching off me.
够了
That's it!
我厌倦了你总是说我是你的白♥痴♥小弟
I am tired of you always calling me your idiot kid brother!
哪怕一次 我希望你对待我
Just once, I want you to treat me
就像巴瑞和爱丽卡对待亚当一样
like Barry and Erica treat Adam,
给点尊严和尊重
with a little bit of dignity and respect!
比较的时机不太对
The timing of this comparison is not good.
所以我的男人形象不完整 默里
That's why I'm a damaged shell of a man, Murray,
因为你从来就没有平等对待过我
because you never looked at me like I was your equal,
不像这两个天使
unlike these two angels
无论怎样 都力挺他们的小弟
who build up their kid brother no matter what!
我的天 亚当会成为马文
Oh, my God. Adam's gonna be Marvin.
我们得改正错误
We got to fix this.
瞧
You see that?
他们去让一个成长的男孩梦想成真
There they go, off to make a growing boy's dreams come true.
跟他们学学
Learn from them.
别这样
Don't do that.
别让我做坏人
Don't make me out to be the bad guy here.
对 因为我一直是坏人
Right. 'Cause that's always me.
好消息 默里 你永远不必担心
Good news, Murray -- you never have to worry
又多一个孩子住在你家里
about another kid staying in your house ever again.
我爸的严厉措辞
And so my dad's harsh words
终于赶走我叔叔了
would finally drive my uncle away.
唯一的问题 他的车没油了
Only problem -- he was out of gas.
很好
There you go!
我不想听起来忘恩负义 贝弗
Uh, I don't want to sound ungrateful here, Bevy,
但你得用力
but you got to put your back into it!
因为巴瑞和爱丽卡 我失去了年鉴
Thanks to Barry and Erica, I had lost the yearbook
还有女友 至少我认为是这样
and my girlfriend, or so I thought.
大男人
Hey, big man.
大男人男孩
Big old...man boy.
不是男孩 男人 绝对的男人
Not boy. Man. Full man.
我不知道出什么事了 快停下
I don't know what's happening, but make it stop.
你是对的
Look, you were right.
我们把你还当成笨小孩是不公平的
It's not fair that we still treat you like a dumb little kid.
从现在开始 你不再是我们的呆子小弟
From now on, you're no longer our nerdy baby bro.
你是一个真正重要的人
You're like a real person that matters.
这些都不能帮我赢回杰基
Well, none of that helps me get Jackie back.
你很幸运 我们可以帮忙
Lucky for you, we can help with that
通过我们最拿手的
by doing what we do best --
用原创歌♥曲来挽回恋情
redeeming relationships with original song.
开始
Hit it!
亲爱的杰基 我真的好想你 姑娘
? Dear Jackie, I really miss ya, girl ?
是我 亚当 全世界最呆的呆子
? It's me, Adam, the nerdiest nerd in the world ?
对 我曾经是喜欢机器人和太空的男孩
? Yeah, I once was a boy who liked robots and space ?
但现在我是喜欢亲你脸的男人
? But now I'm a man who likes smoochin' your face ?
总之 杰基 非常非常对不起
? Anyway, Jackie, I'm so, so sorry ?
现在来我家地下室 我们玩游戏机
? Now come to my basement, and let's play Atari ?
姑娘 我必须坦白
? Girl, I must confess ?
我非常痛苦
? I'm in complete distress ?
我的心碎成了两半 姑娘
? My heart's in two, girl ?
年鉴的错事
? About this yearbook mess ?
原谅我
Forgive me.
他是男人 他是男人 他是男人
? He's a man, he's a man, he's a man ?
亚当是男人
? Adam is the man ?
抱歉毁掉了你毕生的心血
Sorry about ruining your life's work.
我得说 虽然很烂 但烂得有水平
I got to say, that was pretty well-rehearsed for how bad it was.
是因为和声吗 我跟他们说了很烂
Was it the chorus? I told them it sucked!
别管歌♥了
Forget the song.
事实上 如果我要别人把我当成年人
Fact is, if I want to be treated like an adult,
我就得表现得像个成年人
I got to act like one.
这意味着负起真正的责任
And that means taking real responsibility.
看 我们的小弟现在成了小男人了
Oh, look. Our baby brother is a baby man now.
我们能怎么帮你
What can we do to help?
你们的打字水平怎么样
How are your typing skills?
完成
Done!
这是什么
What's this?
年鉴 每页每段文字都在上面
The yearbook -- every page, every caption. It's all there.
这怎么可能
How is that even possible?
首先 我让哥哥姐姐帮忙
First, I got my brother and sister to help.
然后所有的好朋友
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表