剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
That's a cute dog you got there.
谢谢
Oh. Uh, thank you.
它叫皱皱 搜救犬
Yes, that's Ruffles. He's a rescue.
不 我说的是你老婆
No, I'm talking about your wife.
被损了吧 来击个掌
Boom! Upstairs!
你就这么让我晾着啊
Just gonna leave me hanging like that?
太逊了
Lame.
我们换个话题吧 好吗
Let's just forge onward, shall we?
你对宾州州立大学的哪个专业最...
Um, so... what programs at Penn State are you most excited to --
我的天 你这是做什么
Oh, my! What are you doing?
牛哄哄地搞定这个肉丸三明治啊
Taking on this meatball sub like a champ.
-想咬一口吗 肯尼 -是凯尔
- Want some, Kenny? - ?It's...Kyle.
可不可以拜托你不要把酱弄到我的...
Uh, would you please not get sauce all over my --
见鬼 我的名牌
Gah! Damn it! That's my name placard!
好了
All right.
我就有话直说了 凯尔
Let me, uh, cut to the chase here, Kyle.
我是非常出色的歌♥手
I am one hell of a singer.
不信你听
I mean, check out these pipes.
凯尔·施内茨一身屁味
? Kyle Schnitz smells like farts ?
好臭好臭的屁
? Oh, stinky, stinky farts ?
张口就来
That was right off the top of the dome.
面试结束
And interview over!
唯一比爱丽卡的面试更令人不舒服的
The only thing more uncomfortable than Erica's interview
就是巴瑞的座位
was Barry's seat at the movie.
有本事来抓我呀
Wait till they get a load of me.
出什么事了
What's happening?
这和电视剧完全不一样
This isn't like the TV show at all.
我知道 太棒了
I know! It's so awesome!
对我来说太棒了
He certainly was to me.
但对老爷子来说 他认可的是电视剧里的蝙蝠侠
But to Pops, his Batman was from the old TV show.
真是疯了
This is crazy.
你真觉得亚当·威斯特是更好的蝙蝠侠吗
You really think Adam West is the better Batman?
他是唯一的蝙蝠夹
He's the only Batm'n.
这部新的高级电影忘了最精彩的地方
And this new fancy movie forgot the best part!
蝙蝠夹狠揍小丑时 那些"嘭"和"砰"哪里去了
Where were the "POWs" And "BAMs" when Batm'n socks the Joker?
我不觉得蝙蝠侠揍人时需要出现这些
I'm not so sure you need to see big cartoon words
卡♥通♥片字样
when Bat punches a dude.
我们看以前的电视
We'll just watch the old show,
你就会明白我的话了
and then you'll see what I'm talking about.
不管哪个蝙蝠侠更棒
Well, no matter which Batman is better,
至少我们都同意 今天一起玩得很开心
at least we can agree we had an awesome day together.
搞 什么 鬼
What...the...hell?!
-不好 -死了
- Oh, no. - Balls.
死了就对了 伙计
Balls is right, man!
你现在在和谁说话
Who exactly are you talking to right now?
你
You!
我坐在第一排 脖子僵了
My neck is just jacked up from sitting in the front row.
我们为蝙蝠夹争吵 忘了你在前面
We were bickering about Batm'n, and forgot you were up there.
但总是这样
But this always happens!
你们做什么都不带我
You two do everything without me!
我知道看上去不好
Well, I know this looks bad,
但好玩的从来都是带你的
but we never leave you out of the fun!
什么情况
What was that?
-没什么 -烤箱里是什么
- Nothing. - ?What's in the oven, dudes?
-别看烤箱 巴瑞 -你们最好
- Don't look in the oven, Barry. - ?You better not be doing
-别被我猜中在做什么 -别看烤箱
- what I think you're doing. - Don't look in the oven!
我要去烤箱旁 我要看里面
I'm going to the oven! I'm looking inside!
我的天
Oh, my God!
你俩做蝙蝠侠热缩片
You two made Batman Shrinky Dinks...
居然不带我
without me?
你们知道热缩片就是我的命
You know I live for shrinking dinks.
我们知道 所有人都知道
We know that. Everyone knows that!
这里面只有两个热缩片
There's only two shrunken dinks, man!
没有三个 只有两个
Not three dinks. Just two!
对 因为一个是我的
Yeah, 'cause it's one dink for me
一个是你的
and one dink for you.
省省
Don't!
你省省吧
Just don't.
你会付出代价的
You're gonna pay for this.
巴瑞 回来
Oh, Barry, come back.
我的片片给你
You can have my dink.
我的片片给你 巴瑞
You can have my dink, Barry!
默里
Murray!
你女儿有重大消息
Your daughter has some huge news!
爱丽卡 快告诉你♥爸♥
Erica, tell your father all about --
好了 我忍♥不住了
Okay, I can't stand it anymore!
她说她在面试上大杀四方 大杀四方
She said she killed in her interview -- killed!
乖女儿
Whoo-hoo! That's my peanut!
我给宾州大的那个人留下了深刻印象
Yep! I really made an impression on the Penn State guy.
他永远不会忘记我
Like, he's never gonna forget me.
我的天 我太开心了 我...
Oh, my God. I'm so happy, I could
事实上 时机正好
That's actually, uh, good timing,
因为卡内基梅隆大学的信刚寄到
'cause Carnegie Mellon just sent you a letter,
挺薄的
and it's kind of thin.
不 薄的
Oh, no! It is thin!
如果是录取书 不可能这么薄
If they said yes, they wouldn't send the thin one!
慢着 可能他们先寄来一封
Wait. Maybe they, uh, just sent a pre-letter
说录取书正在寄来的路上
to tell me that the thick one's on the way, and --
他妈的
Son of a bitch!
我没被录取
I got rejected!
卡内基梅隆没录取我的宝贝
Carnegie Mellon rejected my baby?
我再也不买♥♥瓜了[瓜和梅隆同音]
Well, I'm never buying another melon!
从现在开始
From this moment on,
这个家只吃树上长的水果
this family eats tree fruits only.
拒绝用勺子吃的水果 听到了吗
No more scoopable fruits. You hear me?
不过好在 你有了备胎
Good news, though. You got your backup.
对
Yes!
好消息 我有备胎
That is good news, that I have a backup.
默里是校友 你以后也一样
Murray's an alum, and you will be, too.
就去宾州大
Penn State is happening.
那个
Well, um...
我得走了
I have to go for, uh...
我现在想不到原因
for a reason I can't think of right now,
但的确有事 拜
but it's real, so bye.
不 她又来了
Oh, no! She's back.
没事 是我 爱丽卡·金伯格
It's okay! It's me -- Erica Goldberg.
对 我记得
Uh, yeah. I remember.
我现在要上车
I'm going to my car now,
我秘书知道我在这里
and my secretary knows I'm down here.
等等 别走开
Wait. No. Don't walk away from me.
别跑
Or run!
-别逼我追你 施内茨 -老天
- Don't make me chase you, Schnitz! - ?Oh, God.
我秘书不知道我在哪里
My secretary has no idea where I am.
我溜出来去上陶艺课的
I slipped out to go to my pottery class!
我知道我搞砸了面试
Look, I know I messed up my interview,
但是有原因的
but I have my reasons!
我为了出气 故意搞砸的
I only tanked it on purpose out of spite!
这比发疯还糟糕
That's even worse than being crazy.
我不疯 这个能证明
I'm not crazy, and this proves it!
看老师写的推荐信
Look at my teacher recommendations!
快看 见鬼
Just look at them! Damn it!
-你是疯子 女士 -我的高考分数很高
- You are nuts, lady! - And I have good SATs!
我得写遗嘱
Ow! ?I need to get a will.
我在十年级时踢足球
And I played soccer in the 10th grade!
我还是模拟联♥合♥国♥的财务主管
I was also Model U.N. Treasurer!
-我想有帮助 -就这样
- I think that helped. - With that,
爱丽卡正式失去了备胎学校
Erica officially lost her backup school.
同时 老爷子在传授我
Meanwhile, Pops was giving me an education
旧版蝙蝠侠的知识
on the old version of "Batman."
瞧见没 这是摄像小窍门
See that? It's a camera trick.
-他们歪着拍的 -我知道
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表