剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
It's the first minute of the school year.
-一分钟 -厄尔
- Minute. - Oh, Earl.
我不是来让你屈服投降的
I'm not here to beat you into submission.
我是来教书的
I'm here to teach.
不好意思 教书
I'm sorry. Teach?
对 我暑假时拿到了资格证
Yes. I got certified over the summer.
我现在是代课老师名单上的一员
I'm on your list of subs.
我不知道有这种名单
I am unaware of any such list.
这里 看
Here it is. See?
这是我的名字
There's my name right there.
我自己加上的 最上面
I put it there myself. Right at the top.
看到了吗
See it?
-看到了吗 -是的
- See it? - Yeah.
-瞧 -看到了
- See? - I see.
-瞧 -看到了
- See? - I see it.
-瞧 -看到了 见鬼
- See? - I see it, damn it!
你需要我去教什么 老板
So, where do you need me, boss?
问题是 学年的第一天
Thing is, it is the first day of school
我手下所有老师都健康地来上班了
and all of my teachers are here and healthy.
所以 我给你打电♥话♥的时间将是...
So, I will give you a call as soon as...
别想
never.
我感觉到你不想让我在这里 厄尔
I get the sense you don't want me here, Earl.
很好
Oh, good!
多谢你听懂了这么明显的逐客令
Thanks for reading all the obvious social cues.
你没看到大局 老板
You're not seeing the big picture, boss.
有天你会需要我的 你知道我会在哪里吗
You're gonna need me one day, and you know where I'll be?
请别说这里
Please don't say here.
这里 等着
Here. Waiting.
像豹子一样
Like a panther.
教书的豹子
A panther who teaches.
请别像教书的豹子一样等着
Please don't wait like a teaching panther.
我会一直等着
Oh, I'll wait but good
谁知道哪天你手下的老师
'cause you never know when one of your teachers
可能就病了或是发生不幸的意外了
might get sick or have a nasty accident.
-请别伤害任何人 -回头见
- Please don't hurt anybody. - See you soon.
我妈着急地想去教书
As my mom was anxious to get teaching,
我马上要教给我最好的朋友们
I was about to teach my best friends
一堂关于酷的课
a lesson in cool.
欢迎回来 先生们
Welcome back, gentlemen.
怎么穿这么多
What's with all the jackets?
是啊 伙计 牛仔衣加呢大衣加围巾
Yeah, man. Denim on flannel on tweed?
看着就流汗
That looks swampy.
的确如此
So swampy.
但这是做坏小子的代价
But that's the price of being a badass.
慢着 你们穿的是怎么回事
Wait. What's with your jacket?
重新开始 兄弟
Clean slate, bro.
今年 我会重新定义自己为
This year, I'm reinventing myself
方兹那样的油头小子
as a badass greaser like Fonzie.
发型已经留起来了
Already got the hair.
方兹留的可不是盖碗头
Fonzie doesn't have a bowl cut.
你为什么穿的一身紫
And why are you in so much purple?
我重新定义自己为歌♥手王子那样的性感坏小子
I'm reinventing myself to be a sexy badass like Prince.
我们不能全将自己重新定义为坏小子
We can't all reinvent ourselves as badasses.
这样可不好
This is not good.
这里没人认识我们 我们想做什么人都可以
No one knows us here! We can be anything we want!
看 外套三人组
Hey, look. It's the jacket gang.
没错 他们都穿着外套
It's true! They're all wearing jackets!
这是他们对自己的定义
It's what defines them.
回见了 外套傻瓜们
Later, jacket jerks.
-不好 -我们被误解了
- Oh, no. - We've been mislabeled.
快脱 快脱
Take 'em off! Take 'em off!
太迟了 下学期前我们不能在公众场合在一起
It's too late. We can't be seen together till next semester.
先祝你们各种节日快乐
Enjoy the holidays!
爱丽卡 我需要你帮忙
Erica! I need your help.
不行 我们说好了的
No, no, no! We had an agreement!
伙计 你汗如雨下
Dude, you're super sweaty.
我选这身打扮时忘了查天气
I committed to this look before I checked the weather.
求你了 我需要帮助
Please. I need help.
我是毕业班的
I'm a senior.
我没时间应付狗血剧情 尤其是你的
I don't have time for any drama, especially yours.
说到狗血剧情 杰夫·施瓦兹怎么样了
Speaking of drama, what about Geoff Schwartz?
谁在乎那个混♥蛋♥
Who cares about that tool?
没错 他这辈子一直爱着我
I mean, sure, he loved me his whole life
我愚蠢地把他赶走了
and I foolishly blew him off.
但现在杰夫和艾菲在一起 挺好的
But now Geoff's with Evy, which is great,
这样我可以专注我精彩的一年
'cause I can focus on my year of awesome
可以放开手好好玩玩
and really get out there.
该死的 他们来了
Crap. Here they come.
关门 关上金属门
Close the door. Close the metal door.
摔在我脸上 我受得了
I -- Slam it in my face. I can take it.
拜托告诉我他们走了
Please tell me they're gone.
闪开 各位
Make a hole, people!
巅峰体能冠军来了
Peak physical champions coming through.
瞧好了 伙计们
Check this out, fellas.
你做什么 伙计
What are you doing, man?
这样欢迎新生可不对
That's not how you welcome somebody to our school.
但我们是体育特长生
But we're jocks.
我们是学♥生♥运♥动♥员 赛场上下都是领袖
We're student athletes, bro. Leaders on and off the field.
祝你新学年愉快 小家伙
Have a good year, little man.
等等 我也喜欢书呆子 只是
Wait up! I love nerds! Just --
我会揍其他人 告诉我要揍谁
I'll punch someone else. Just tell me who to punch.
尽管我们还在学校里找寻自己的位置
Even though we were still trying to find our place at school,
但我妈已经感觉跟回家了一样
our mom was feeling right at home.
教师休息室
Oh, the teachers' lounge!
太漂亮了
Oh! So beautiful.
我回家了
I'm home.
瞧啊 谣传是真的
Well, well, well. The rumors are true.
你好 安德烈
Hello, Andre.
我已经等待这一刻很久很久了
I've been waiting for this moment a long, long time.
太感谢了 我非常辛苦才能到这里来
Thank you so much. I've worked really hard to get here.
不是支持你 是摧毁你
Not to support you. To destroy you!
-什么 -摧毁算不上 冷淡加冷漠
- What?! - Well, maybe not destroy, but to be cold and distant.
这真的不是我的本性
Doesn't really come naturally to me.
我真的是超有人缘的人 大家都这样说
I'm really a people person. Everybody says so.
但在你那么多次让老师们生不如死后
But after all the times you made the teachers' lives hell,
你觉得我们会接受你成为我们的一员吗
did you really think that we were gonna accept you as one of us?
我没有针对个人
It wasn't personal.
我只是在做熊妈妈的工作
I was just doing my job as Mama Bear.
熊现在没爪子了
Well, the bear's got no claws now.
没错 我们有利爪
That's right! We got the claws!
我说就行 布鲁斯
Let me do the talking, Bruce.
恐怕教师休息室
I'm afraid only real teachers
只欢迎真正的老师
are welcome in the teachers' lounge.
你不是其中一员
And you're not one of us.
那我在哪里吃午餐
So, where am I supposed to eat lunch?
餐厅 所有代课老师都在那里吃饭
The cafeteria. That's where all the subs eat.
所有代课老师和新来的音乐老师
All the subs and that new music teacher
他想和学生打成一片
who wants all the students to think that he's one of them.
我也曾组过乐队 科迪
Yeah, I had a band once, too, Cody.
重点是 滚
Point is, get out!
那天 不是只有我妈
That day, my mom wasn't the only one searching
在找地方吃午餐
for a place to eat her lunch.
愚蠢的杰夫和艾菲
Stupid Geoff and Evy,
用爱与不健康喂食毁了酷学生一桌
ruining the cool table with their love and unsanitary food play.
我现在没地方坐了
Now I've got nowhere to sit.
我才是需要找位置坐的人
I'm the one who needs to find the right table,
我坐的地方 将定义我接下来的四年
'cause where I sit will define me for the next four years.
和《早餐俱乐部》一样
It's just like "The Breakfast Club."
看这些小团体
Look at the cliques --
啦啦队员 烟枪 行进乐队呆子
the cheerleaders, the burners, the band geeks,
妈
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表