剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Watch this.
帅哥 欢迎来到斯宾塞礼品店
Hey, handsome. Welcome to Spencer's.
有什么想买♥♥的吗
Can I help you with anything?
没有 我就随便看看
Nah, just kinda browsing.
哥们 你喜欢小妞吗
Dude! You like chicks?
喜欢啊
Um...yeah.
我这不正和一个聊着呢吗
I'm kind of talking to one.
是啊 他这不正和一个聊着呢吗
Yeah, he's kind of talking to one.
那穿比基尼在炫酷跑车上晒太阳的小妞呢
What about chicks in bikinis suntanning on rad sports cars?
那不是比这木头疙瘩好多了吗
Isn't that better than this dud?
是啊 大概吧
Yeah, probably.
那就朝你右边走过去
Then step to your right
看看我们的优质海报
and check out our sweet posters!
有史以来第一次 巴瑞赢过了爱丽卡
And for the first time, Barry was out-Spencering Erica.
我的天 看看那个小子
My Lord, look at that boy!
把我们的跑车和大胸妹的海报全买♥♥了
Scooping up ever super car and boobie poster we got.
只是我应该做的 先生
Just doing my job, sir.
我知道你在成为脑科名医的路上
I know this is a small detour on your way to becoming
只是短暂在这里逗留 但你想不想
a big-time brain surgeon, but how would you like
-当副经理 -什么
- to be assistant manager? - What?
我一直在找人帮我经营这家店
I've been looking for somebody to help me run this place.
我找到了 你怎么说
I found him. What do you say?
我说你会在两周后停业
I say you're gonna be out of business in two weeks.
感谢您给我这个机会
Thank you for this opportunity.
爱丽卡 现在你的天才老弟说了算
Erica, your brilliant brother's in charge.
我要去尽情享用一个肉桂卷面包了
Now, I'm gonna go lose myself in a Cinnabon.
没想到啊
Well, well, well.
看来大♥师♥已经成为学徒了
Looks like the master has become the student.
这句话不是这么说的
That's not the expression.
现在是了 因为巴瑞是老板了
It is now, 'cause Barry's the boss.
而巴瑞老板命令你把所有的漏水杯擦干净
And the boss Barry says clean all the dribble glasses
再把仿真便便的货架补满
and restock the fake turds.
正当爱丽卡面对新老板的愤怒时
As Erica faced the wrath of a new boss,
我在面对蛮横的顾客
I was facing bossy customers.
你 请给我九个硬币
Hey, there. Nine quarters, please.
-这是什么 -这是我的成绩单
- What's this? - It's my report card.
我是全优学生
I'm a straight-A student.
但我和你同校
But I go to school with you,
成绩单还没发下来呢
and the report cards haven't come out yet.
那我手里为什么有一张
Then why am I holding one?
那是三年前的了
That's from three years ago!
再说那些根本不是A 是你把F改成了A
Plus, those aren't A's. They're F's you turned into A's.
看
?Look.
A是没有直角的
A's don't have right angles.
你应该知道 因为你的几何学得了A
You should know that, 'cause you got an "A" in geometry.
有件事你应该知道
Well, here's something you should know.
给我一把硬币
Give me a fistful of quarters
否则我就让你满脸吃老拳
before I give you a faceful of fist.
对 她也得了A
Oh, yeah -- she's got nine A's too.
什么 不可能
What?! No way!
成绩单在这里
I've got my report card right here.
-这是餐巾纸 -少废话 快给币
- That's a napkin! - Less talking, more clicking.
这才对
That's it.
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eye as you do it.
不准转开
Don't you look away!
新工作第一天 我已经感觉到
Still day 1 at my new job, and I was already feeling
"游戏结束"了
like it was "Game over."
兄弟 这些人哪里来的
Dude, where'd all these people come from?
大家都听说我在派钱
Everybody heard I was giving out free money!
这根本不是成绩单
But that's not even a report card!
这是披萨盒
That's a Sbarro box!
我知道 金戴夫
I know, Dave Kim!
我失控了
I've lost control.
我会被炒掉的
I'm gonna get fired.
那是当然
Oh, for sure.
见鬼 没了
Ah, dang it! I'm all out!
你需要更多硬币
You're gonna need more quarters.
且慢 我有数不清的硬币
Wait! I've got all the quarters in the world!
我有完美的计划
I had the perfect plan.
我只需要向机器
I would just borrow a couple quarters
-借点硬币 -不要钱的硬币
- from the machine. - Free quarters!
老天 这不是我的计划
Oh, God! Not part of the plan!
出什么事了
What the hell is going on?
说来有趣
It's a funny story, really.
我在发钱
I gave out free money.
并不有趣
It's not funny.
啤酒头盔够干净了
Okay. Those beer helmets are clean enough.
去整理后面的情趣区
Go tidy up the naughty novelty section in the back.
不 那边有变♥态♥
No. There's creepos over there.
他们什么也不买♥♥
And they're not buying anything.
爱丽卡 你不服从上级的
Erica, you're objecting to a direct order
直接命令
from your superior.
知道在军队会怎样吗
Know what would happen if this was the Army?
这里不是军队 我们出♥售♥屁♥股♥马克杯
Uh, this isn't the Army. We sell butt mugs.
小心点
Watch yourself.
利昂 我需要玻璃柜的钥匙
Oh, Leon, I'm gonna need the keys to the glass case.
玻璃柜
The glass case?
托着水晶球的青龙
With the pewter dragons holding the crystal balls?
我已经好几年没打开这个了
I haven't opened this case in years.
我在商场看到一个傻缺哥特风小子
Yeah, I saw this stupid goth kid in the mall,
我跟自己说 那小子会买♥♥只龙
and I said to myself, "That kid'll buy a dragon."
我找他聊 他会来
So I struck up a convo, and he's coming in.
我的天
Oh, my God.
孩子 你拥有...
Son, you've got it.
天赋
The gift.
斯宾塞的天赋
The Spencer's gift.
拜托 哪有这回事
Come on. That's not a thing.
这一刻对我来说太重要了
This is a big moment for me.
我之前没说过这话
I-I've never said this before.
-今晚你锁门 -你确定吗
- You can lock up tonight. - ?You sure?
我这辈子从未对任何事如此肯定过
I've never been more sure about anything in my life.
你
You!
跟他学学
Learn from him.
他有天赋
He has the gift.
斯宾塞的天赋 当然
Spencer's gift -- sure.
你瞧瞧
Well, would you look at that.
我先是做了你的上级
First, I'm made the boss.
现在我有了商店的钥匙
Now I get the keys to the store.
我连家里的钥匙都没有
I don't even have the keys to the house.
我得坐在树上等人回家
I have to sit in the tree until someone comes home!
我得承认
I have to hand it to you--
在斯宾塞礼品店你的确比我强
You really did out-Spencer Gifts me.
别难过 不是人人都有天赋的
Eh, don't feel bad. Not everyone has the gift.
我只是替你遗憾你见不到查克·诺里斯了
If anything, I feel bad you don't get to see Chuck Norris.
查克·诺里斯 他怎么了
Chuck Norris? What about him?
他在书店签售新书
Oh, he's signing his new book at B. Dalton.
什么书
What's it called?
《一拳击中美国的喉咙》
"Punching America in the Throat."
见鬼
Damn it!
为什么我人生中最重要的两件事要同时发生在今晚
Why are the two most important things that ever happened to me tonight?
我想 我可以帮你顶着
I guess... I could cover for you.
谢谢你 爱丽卡
Thank you, Erica.
你不是好员工
You know, you're not a good employee,
但你是个还算不差的姐姐
but you're an average sister.
爱丽卡知道要胜过巴瑞
Erica knew that in order to beat Barry,
她必须出阴招
she'd have to play dirty.
同时 我得收拾工作的烂摊子
Meanwhile, I had to clean up the mess I made at work.
太可怕了
It was terrible.
他们抢了我所有的硬币
They shook me down for all my quarters.
一个打扮得像古怪红发女郎
Was one dressed like a ditzy redhead
另一个像自作聪明的擦鞋仔吗
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表