剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
And so to cover for my dad's laziness,
我妈一整天都挡在他的匾前不让镇上的人看
my mom spent the day covering his award from the whole town.
快走吧 我不想把感冒传染给你们
Move along. Don't want anyone to get my cold.
好吧 老妈是不会让任何人看到那块匾的
Okay, Mom's not gonna let anyone see that plaque,
所以我们得一直在这待到晚上关门了
so we're stuck here until it closes down for the night.
该死的 今天简直不能更糟了
Damn it! This day could not get any worse.
孩子 把我的球杆送到前面去
Hey, kid, take my clubs up front
再帮我把车还了
and return this cart for me.
死了 他以为你在这打工
Oh, balls! He thinks you work here.
我告诉过你每次我穿正装都有好事发生
Told you something special happens every time I dress up.
无论你在打什么鬼主意 不行
Whatever you're thinking, no.
但一个路人刚刚叫我们
But a random guy just told us
开车在球场乱窜 跃过各种东西
to tear around the golf course and jump stuff.
他根本没那么说
He didn't say that at all.
你怎么看 我该一起去吗
What do you think? Should I go?
叫我去吧 我就可以一起去了
Tell me to go, and I'll so go.
你猜怎么着 我不想再给你们当保姆了
Know what? I'm done looking out for you guys.
你这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是明年我就去上大学了
It means next year, I'm going to college
离你们两个蠢蛋远远的
far, far away from you jamokes.
就当这是演习吧
Consider this a trial run.
你们的愚蠢行为由你们自己负责
Your stupidity's in your own hands.
但那样压力太大了
But that's a lot of pressure.
亚当 这车有喇叭
Adam, it has a horn!
可爱的小喇叭
A cute little horn!
老天 我来了
Oh, boy, here I go!
多谢你说的
Thank you for whatever you said.
让我按喇叭
Let me honk the horn.
我喜欢做坏蛋
I love being a badass!
我像飙车的和追飙车的警♥察♥
I'm like Smokey and the Bandit!
让开
Fore!
那一天 老天爷是眷顾我们的
That day, fate was on our side.
最开心的一天
Best day ever!
原来 高尔夫球场上的小工程
Turns out, a little construction on the golf course
可以制♥造♥完美的斜坡
created the perfect ramp.
你很幸运 马上要更开心了
Lucky for you, it's about to get a lot better!
你是对的
Well, you were right.
我跳不过去
I could not jump it.
我们需要爱丽卡 去找她
We need Erica! Go get Erica!
兄弟 你听到她说了
Dude! You heard her.
她不会再管我们了不起的瞎胡闹了
She's done dealing with our awesome hijinks!
我想这不是瞎胡闹
I think this is less hijinks
而是犯罪
and more of a...felony.
我们应该跑
We should run.
巴瑞和我逃离法律制裁
While Barry and I ran from the law,
我爸则准备好放弃他的旧爱好
my dad was ready to break out of his old habits.
我考虑了很久
I've given this a lot of thought.
我不希望你觉得我是懒汉
I don't want you to think of me as a lump.
如果这样能让你开心
So if it'll make you happy,
我愿意培养一项爱好
I'll do a hobby.
默里 真是太好了
Oh, Murray, that's such great news
因为我已经给你找了位爱好教练
'cause I already got you a hobby coach.
-什么 -我狠狠地打出了内疚牌
- What? - Well, I laid on the guilt pretty thick.
我知道你会投降的
I knew you'd cave.
爸 上场了
Dad, it's time!
别让你♥爸♥走出来
Do not parade your dad out here.
别这样做
Don't do that.
谁准备好填补爱好空洞了
Who's ready to fill his hobby hole?
好 我没有空洞
Okay, I don't have a hole.
就算真有
And if I did have a hole,
我也不想用爱好来填满
I wouldn't want to fill it with a hobby.
-你会的 -来吧 爸
- Sure, you would. - Take it away, Dad.
我们开始培养爱好吧
Okay, let's get the hobby ball rolling
爱好中最伟大的爱好
with the greatest hobby of them all --
音乐
music.
你不回家吗 比尔·贝利
? Won't you come home, Bill Bailey? ?
你不回家吗
? Won't you come home? ?
你得打鼓 老默
You got to bang the bongos, Mur.
我不想打鼓
I don't want to bang the bongos!
快打
Just bang the bongos.
我不想打鼓
I'm not banging the bongos!
快在鼓上打几下
Just give the bongos a little bang.
你这么想打鼓的话
If you want the bongos banged so bad,
你自己打
you bang the bongos!
我怎么能一边打鼓
How can I bang the bongos
一边用班卓琴弹奏《比尔贝利》呢
if I'm playing "Bill Bailey" on the banjo?
默里 别吵了 快打鼓
Murray, stop bickering and bang the bongos!
你不回家吗 比尔·贝利
? Won't you come home, Bill Bailey? ?
你得跟着节奏打 老默
Hey, you got to bang to the beat, Mur.
你没跟着节奏
You're not banging to the beat.
我已经尽力了 这个太烂了
I'm trying the best I can! This stinks.
也许你的爱好是做一个...
Maybe your hobby's being an...
你说什么
What did you say?
记得那个下雨的晚上吗
? Remember that rainy evening? ?
我赶你出去
? I sent you out ?
好了 别玩音乐了
Okay, enough music.
显然是我要插手的时候了
Clearly, this is something I've got to get involved with.
不是的
No, you don't!
这个让我开心
This brings me joy!
这是我的爱好了
Look, it's my hobby now.
我们找一种好玩的爱好
Come on, we'll find a fun hobby
我们可以一起玩的
that you and I can do together,
比如说 剪贴簿
like, uh, scrapbooking.
爵士健美操
?Jazzercise?
-才怪 -竞走
- Right. - ?Power walking?
竞走
"Power walking"?!
-集优♥惠♥券 -优♥惠♥...搞什么
- Couponing? - Coupo-- What the hell's --
-是什么 -省钱的办法
- Well, what's that? - It's a way to save money.
好的 就这个了
Oh. All right, I'll do that one.
真的吗 有许多更好的爱好
Really? I mean, there's so many better things we could do
我们能出去外面 呼吸新鲜空气
where we'd be outside, getting fresh air --
不 我要做这个能省钱的
No, I want to do the one where we save money.
好的 那就是优♥惠♥券了
Fine, I guess it's couponing.
棒 我老公有爱好了
Yay, my husband has a hobby.
我想小鼓的确是有点难了
I think I just got too ambitious with the bongos.
你愿意拍手吗
Would you be open to clapping?
老艾 我不想再捣鼓出声音
Al! I don't want to make any more sounds!
我爸决定他的新爱好就是省钱
As my dad decided his new hobby was saving money,
巴瑞想到了计划解决我们的麻烦
Barry was coming up with a plan to save our butts.
就是这个 先生们
There it is, gentlemen,
我们问题的答案
the answer to all our problems.
几个意思来着
Uh, how, exactly?
简单 我们偷走清洁工塞西尔的高尔夫车
Easy -- We steal Cecil the janitor's golf cart
代替被我们沉掉的那台
and replace the one we sunk.
完美犯罪
It's the perfect crime.
但塞西尔就没车了
But then Cecil has no cart.
早想到了
Way ahead of you.
然后我们去别的乡村俱乐部
We then steal another golf cart
偷一台高尔夫车 给塞西尔用
from a different country club to replace Cecil's.
那么那个高尔夫球场
But then wouldn't the second golf course
不是少了台车吗
be missing their cart?
所以我们这辈子只要还活着
Which is why we steal and replace golf carts
就得一天偷上几次东家的车 去补西家的
several times a day for the rest of our natural lives.
这不就是庞氏骗局吗 兄弟
Isn't that a Ponzi scheme, bro?
方奇和这事没关系 马修
Fonzie has nothing to do with this, Matthew.
他骑的是摩托
He drives a motorcycle.
不是方奇骗局 伙计 是庞氏
Not a Fonzie scheme, dude, Ponzi.
这完全和庞氏骗局一样
And that's exactly what this is.
完全不是 我们要做的
Not at all. All we got to do
就是偷个几百几千台高尔夫车
is swipe hundreds, if not thousands, of golf carts
一直骗下去 直到我们老了
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表