剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Whoopee cushion?
冰块虫
Bug in an ice cube?
尽管这些东西都很搞笑
Even though all those items are hilarious,
你也不能弥补你所做的
you can't make up for what you did.
好的
Okay, fine.
是我传呼利昂的
I paged Leon, and...
我把所有臭瓶子都藏在仓库了
I hid all of the stinky bottles in the stockroom.
我这样做是因为我嫉妒
I did it because I was jealous.
你在斯宾塞礼品店的表现比我好
You're better at Spencer's Gifts than me.
对不起
And I'm sorry.
我不要什么恶作剧礼物
I-I don't want another gag gift.
这是正经礼物
No, it's a real one.
听诊器
A stethoscope?
你做医生后用
For when you're a doctor.
你对我没信心
You don't believe that.
我知道我一直对你很不客气
Look, I know I'm always really hard on you,
但看你工作让我发现
but watching you at that job made me see
当你对什么有热情时
that when you're passionate about something,
你什么都能办到
you can do anything.
你会成为医生的
So you're gonna be a doctor, all right?
非常优秀的医生
And a damn good one.
虽说你不是好员工
You may not be a good employee,
但你是一个好姐姐
but you're a great sister.
挑战游戏厅 威洛格罗夫公园商场
Challenges Arcade, Willow Grove Park Hall.
这个要上电视吗
Is this going on TV?
我老板买♥♥了本地的时段
My boss bought local air time,
现在斯宾塞礼品店的经理
and now the manager of Spencer's Gifts
要我也为他们拍广♥告♥
wants me to shoot one for him, too.
我的宝贝
Oh, my baby!
跟你说过了 默里 他是特别的
Told you, Murray! He is special!
他的工作就是做个了不起的人
That's his job -- being amazing!
我会继续做游戏厅的真正的工作
You know, I think I'm gonna keep my actual job at the arcade.
-什么 -事实上 没有这份工作
- What? - Truth is, without it,
我永远不可能有第一份正式的导演工作
I never would have gotten my first real directing gig.
爸说得对 真正的工作是件好事
Dad's right -- a real job is a good thing.
你依然会带我去参加奥斯卡 对吗
Well, you're still gonna take me to the Oscars, though, right?
我会带我老婆
I'm taking my wife.
你会带我去参加艾米奖
You'll take me to the Emmys.
我会带我老婆去
Eh, I'm taking my wife.
当然
Sure you are.
贝弗
Bevy.
行 我不说了
Fine. I'll stop.
你妈也许说对了
You know, your mom may be onto something.
也许你比我想象的要特别一些
You might be more special than I'm giving you credit for.
你真这样想吗
You really think so?
别太得意
Don't get a big head about it.
但是继续拍电影
But, yeah, keep making your movies
用唱歌♥假发什么的
with the, uh, singing and the wigs.
我以为你讨厌假发
I thought you hate the wigs.
我真心讨厌假发
Oh, I -- I really hate the wigs.
有时候最严厉督促我们的人
Sometimes the people who push us the hardest
是最大的鼓励所在
are the most encouraging of all.
成长是烦恼的
Sure, growing up's messy,
但当我们接受身边的爱时
but when we accept the love around us,
我们真正的颜色会大放光彩
that's when our true colors shine brightest.
献给我的父母 感谢支持我的梦想
来威洛格罗夫商场的斯宾塞礼品店吧
Come on down to Spencer's Gifts at the Willow Grove Mall,
我们的恶作剧礼物会令你赏心悦目
where our gag gifts are a sight for sore eyes.
斯宾塞礼品店
Spencer's!
我们有仿真呕吐物
We've got fake barf!
内♥裤♥钱包
Underpants wallet!
真正的熔岩灯
Real lava lamps!
放屁坐垫
Whoopie cushions!
整人握手器
Joy buzzers!
"不准放屁"胶带
"No Fart Zone" Tape.
发条振动牙
Wind-up chattering teeth!
创意文化衫
Wacky shirts!
愚蠢的假发
Silly wigs.
可食用内♥裤♥
Edible unpants.
当然还有
And of course,
最畅销商品
our best seller,
瓶装屁
bottled fart.
至于你生命中的女人
And for the woman in your life,
出于某种原因 我们有护手霜
we have lalan hand lotion for some reason.
请光临斯宾塞礼品店
So come on down to Spencer's,
我们为您准备了恶作剧
we got shenanigans for you!
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表