剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
他刚说了哎呀 这是海盗术语
Oh, he just said "Argh." That's a thing a pirate says.
他一条腿跳 好像他有条木假腿
And he's hopping on one foot like he's got a peg leg.
这全是你的错 马特·布莱德利
This is all your fault, Matt Bradley.
慢着 你穿着什么
Wait, what are you wearing?
看你拼命想变成朋克
Yeah, watching you try too hard to be punk
让我意识到我需要淡出
made me realize I need to mellow out.
所以现在我是感恩而死的粉
That's why I'm a Deadhead now.
-感恩而死乐队是朋克的对立面 -没错
- The Grateful Dead is the opposite of punk. - For sure.
要我说 JTP需要一个淡定成员
If you ask me, you guys need a chill member of the JTP.
-JTP -瞧
- JTP. - ?See?
各位 可以关注下我的事吗
Okay, guys, can we pivot to my thing, here?
我有麻烦
I'm -- I'm kind of going through some stuff.
好主意 别再注意我
Good idea. Let's divert the attention from me.
我一直喜欢爱丽卡
It's just, I've liked Erica forever,
但现在我和艾菲在一起 我爱她
but I'm with Evy now, and I love her.
那这就是你的答案
Then, that's your answer right there, man.
毕竟最终
At the end of the day,
最重要的就是你诚实
all that matters is that you're honest
听从自己的心
and listen to your heart.
好有深度 真像杰里·加西亚[音乐人]
That's so deep and Jerry Garcia of you.
我是海盗
I'm a pirate.
巴瑞的朋克风失败
As Barry failed at punk,
我妈则尝试赢回她的小明星
my mom was trying to win back her little star.
宝宝
Schmoopy.
贝贝
Schmoopaloo.
乖宝贝
Schmoopy-booper.
每天的宝贝儿
Schmoop de jour.
乖乖宝宝贝贝 小乖宝贝
Schmoopy doopy poopy soupy, have a scoopy.
别再说宝贝的变形词 走开
Stop saying variations of "Schmoo" and go away.
我知道我不应该骗你
Listen, I know I shouldn't have lied to you.
如果能让你原谅我的唯一办法
And if the only way you're gonna forgive me
是我说出你想我说的话
is to say that thing you want me to say,
那我就说
then I will say it.
你是个呆...不行
You are a ner-- oh, nope.
对不起 我说不出来
I -- I'm sorry. I can't say it.
在某种程度上 你必须说
Well, at some point, you'll have to.
不
No.
你永远是我了不起的帅气男主角
You will always be my amazing, handsome leading man.
但如果其他人都觉得你是呆子
But if everyone else sees you as a nerd,
那你就出去
then you go out
成为世上最优秀的呆子
and you be the best nerd the world has ever seen.
成交
Deal.
我妈最终面对
As my mom was finally facing the fact
我不是男主角的事实
that I wasn't a leading man,
而爱丽卡接受了事实
Erica was coming to terms with the fact
杰夫可能不是她的男主角
that Geoff might not be hers.
我们得谈谈
We got to talk.
如果是因为我爸说的话 没必要谈
If it's about what my dad said, we really don't.
我真心觉得我们应该谈谈
I really think we should.
杰夫 别这样
Geoff, come on.
你知道我爸有多糊涂
You know my dad is utterly clueless.
是的
True.
我爸总是叫你什么
I mean, what does my dad always call you?
杰瑞米 杰克
Jeremy or Jack.
有次他叫我樵夫
He called me Jorf once.
这根本不是名字
That's not even a name.
他完全搞错了
So, yeah, he's, like, dead wrong.
我真是松了口气
Well, okay, um, that's a relief,
因为我和艾菲在一起 我们很开心
'cause I'm with Evy now and we're really happy.
我为你们开心
And I'm happy for you guys.
很好
Cool.
好在我问了下
Glad I checked in.
我也是
Me, too.
有时候我们会隐藏自己的感情
Sometimes we hide our feelings
在未知面前保护自己
to protect ourselves from the unknown,
尽管我们知道这样会伤心
even though we know it will hurt.
但比伤心更可怕的
But even worse than getting hurt
就是不听从自己的心
is not listening to your own heart.
我正打算...
I was just...
我也是
Me, too.
因为如果你不听
Because if you don't listen,
你会错过人生中最精彩的时刻
you could miss one of the best moments of your life.
这会让事情超级尴尬困惑
This is gonna make things super awkward and confusing.
肯定的
For sure.
最终 爱情会在最意想不到的时候到来
In the end, love can come at the most unexpected time,
一切要感谢最意想不到的人
and 'cause of the most unexpected people.
爸
Uh, Dad.
我知道我做了傻事
Listen, I know I screwed up with these stupid things,
但是
but, uh...
多谢你把事情搞得一团糟
Thank you for making a mess of things.
你不生我的气吗
So, you're not mad at me.
没想到却有了最好的结果
You know, it actually kind of worked out for the best.
我知道会的 爱丽卡·桃乐茜·金伯格
I knew it would, Erica Dorothy Goldberg.
你不知道
No, you didn't.
我没看过《肉丸》第一部
I never saw "Meatballs" part one,
-但续集让我糊涂 -我也是
- but I'm very confused. - So am I.
比尔·默里到哪里去了
Where's Bill Murray,
为什么外星人跑到床铺边
and why is there an alien in their bunk?
根本说不通
This makes no sense.
当然说得通
Of course it does.
所有夏令营都有夏季结束拳击赛
All camps have end-of-the-summer boxing matches
来决定谁有权去湖边
to determine who gets the rights to the lake.
为什么摄影师在这里
Why is the photo guy here?
我们新拍些照片 让你能演《肉丸3》
We're taking new headshots to get you into "Meatballs 3,"
所以要弄清楚以什么为目标
so we need to see where are we aiming for.
我还是专心写剧本吧
I'm gonna just focus on writting.
献给伊迪·罗伯 是你启发我这样做
竖起的衣领
还有真正的RD·罗伯
RD·罗伯
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表