剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
记住我的话 我会复...
Do-- Mark my words, vengeance will be --
老天 这东西真快
Oh, man, this thing's fast!
我会复仇的
Vengeance will be mine!
这里有蜘蛛
Ew, there's a spider here!
感恩节还没过完
It was still Thanksgiving,
我准备来点甜蜜的复仇
and I was going to dish some sweet revenge
让我爸和叔叔反♥目♥成仇
by turning my dad and uncle against each other.
别这样 他们正和睦相处
Come on, they're getting along.
别因为什么唱歌♥的船就拆散他们
Don't take that away from them over some singing boat.
说话的车
Talking car.
别胡闹了
Enough with this meshuggaas.
爸和马文叔叔以为他们能夺走
Dad and Uncle Marvin think they can just take
我最爱的电视剧吗
my favorite TV show?
等我释放出这个的力量后咱们走着瞧
We'll see about that when I unleash the power of this.
好玩的孩子游戏吗
A fun kid's game?
适用于8岁及以上
Ages 8 and up,
保证能让我叔叔和我爸反♥目♥成仇
and guaranteed to turn my uncle against my dad.
够了 我们正式断绝兄弟关系
That's it, we are officially not brothers!
伙计们 放轻松
Guys, relax.
我只是说只有一个人
All I said was only one person
可能做游戏中的霹雳游侠
could be the Michael Knight game piece.
我们只是要搞清楚你们中谁不是英雄
We just have to figure out which one of you is not the hero.
我是霍夫
I'm the Hoff!
要说有人是霹雳游侠 那绝对是我
If anyone is Michael Knight, it's me!
做车吧 你爱那辆车
Be the car! You love the car!
你觉得我会让你来开我吗
You think that I would ever let you ride in me?
是我来开你
I ride in you!
这真是超级尴尬
Oh, this is, like, crazy awkward.
不能有两个霹雳游侠
We can't have two Michael Knights.
就像我们小时候一样
This is just like when we were kids
你总是要做孤胆奇侠
and you always wanted to be the Lone Ranger,
你强迫我做托托
and you forced me to be Tonto!
你喜欢托托
You loved Tonto!
你们不如讨论下
Why don't you both discuss
童年背叛的细节
the childhood betrayal in detail?
我一直想做孤胆奇侠
I always wanted to be the Lone Ranger,
现在我证明你错了
but now I proved you wrong!
我是警♥察♥
I'm a cop!
你不是警♥察♥
You're not a cop!
你只是守卫着无聊爸爸们坐的喷泉
You just guard the fountain where the bored dads sit.
哎呀 个人攻击
Ouch. Attacking you as a person.
你对"坐"真是太了解了
Well, you know everything there is to know about sitting,
对吗 老默
don't you, Mur?
因为一直以来你就只会坐着 你这个大懒虫
Because that's all you ever do, you lazy ass!
我现在就走
Well, I'm walking now!
看
Look at this!
你不能这样甩手离开 这是我的招
You can't storm out! That's my move!
他最坏了吧
He is the worst, huh?
知道什么会让他暴跳如雷吗
Know what'll really piss him off?
不知道 告诉我 快说
I don't. Tell me. Say it!
你坐在真正的基特里的照片
A picture of you sitting in the real K.I.T.T.
这能证明你是霍夫
That would prove you're the Hoff.
我工作的商场
Hey! The mall where I work --
所以感恩节花车都停在那里
That's where they're storing all the Thanksgiving Day floats --
包括基特 我们现在就去
K.I.T.T. included! Let's go there now.
好棒的主意
What a brilliant idea,
不是我帮你想到的
which you had with no help from me.
你的外套和车钥匙
Here's your jacket and car keys!
我们走
Let's jam!
我的计划如火如荼地实施
As my plan was heating up,
比尔和我妈之间的关系却降到了冰点
things were getting frostier between Bill and my mom.
不好意思
Excusez-moi.
比尔 如果你待在
Okay, Bill, if you could just stay
你的指定区域内 我会很感激的
in your designated area, I would appreciate it.
是我不好 是这样的
Oh, my bad. You see,
像我这样的感恩节高手
when you're a pro at Thanksgiving like me,
做菜就像爵士
cooking is like jazz.
随心所欲
You just go where it takes you.
盐
Salt.
没人喜欢爵士 好吗 没人
No one likes jazz, okay? No one.
也许我们应该来场百事挑战赛
Oh, well, maybe we should do a little Pepsi challenge.
把咱们的火鸡放在一起 胜者为王
Put our birds side by side. Winner takes all!
我们不会举♥行♥烹饪比赛
We're not having a cook-off, okay?
你是我家的客人
You're a guest in my home.
我不能让你出丑
I couldn't embarrass you like that.
听起来某人害怕了
Ooh! Sounds like someone's scared.
也许你应该去烹饪一只鸡[胆小鬼]
Maybe you should be cooking a chicken instead!
现在他用鸡叫来嘲弄她
Okay, now he's taunting her with the chicken squawk.
-太糟糕了 -别担心 宝贝
- This is bad. - Don't sweat it, babe.
大甜甜是消除紧张的大♥师♥
Big Tasty is the master at defusing tension.
-别过线 -不好意思
- There's a line. - Excuse me.
-住手 -我只是要帮你
- Stop it. - I'm gonna just help you.
妈 比尔 今天是感恩节
Mom. Bill. It's Thanksgiving.
我和兰妮都觉得
And me and Lainey both think --
我的个天老爷
Oh, sweet god of food,
现在我"嘴脸"里的是什么
what is in my mouth-face right now?!
巴瑞 不
Barry, no!
我著名的炸馅丸子
My famous fried stuffing balls.
比尔胜出 比尔赢得了感恩节百事挑战赛
Bill wins! Bill wins the Pepsi challenge for Thanksgiving!
巴瑞想说的是
Okay, what Barry meant to say
今天不是比赛
was let's not make today a competition.
这不是节日精神
It's not what the holiday's about.
太烫了 不在乎
Ow, so hot! Don't care.
孩子们说得有道理 贝弗
Kids make a good point, Bev.
今天的重点不是赢家与输家
Today's not about winners or losers.
别看我
Don't look at me.
你是对的 我们居然比
You're right. Shame on us for competing over
谁更在乎感恩节 太不应该了
who cares more about Thanksgiving.
不过 如果这是比赛
Although, if it was a competition,
显然是我赢了 因为我是单亲父亲
clearly I'd win because I'm a single dad
这一天是我的全部
and this day is all I got.
你会赢吗
Oh, would you win, though?
因为我的三个孩子马上就要成人离家了
'Cause I'm the one with three kids about to leave the nest
很快只剩我和默里
and pretty soon it'll just be me and Murray
分坐在长桌子两头沉默地对视 想着
staring silently at each other across a long table thinking,
就是这样了吗
"Is this all there is?"
好伤心的故事 贝弗
Sad story, Bev.
但没有兰妮的妈妈在感恩节离开那么伤心
But not as sad as the Thanksgiving when Lainey's mommy left.
这不重要 因为这不是比赛
Which isn't important, 'cause it's not a competition.
不是的
No, it isn't.
所以告诉你也没关系 那一年
So it doesn't matter that I tell you that year
我太沮丧没做饭
I was too depressed to cook.
小兰妮抬头看着我说
Little Lainey looked up at me and said,
为什么没火鸡 爸爸
"Why no twurkey, Dada?"
那一刻
In that moment,
我发誓我永远会给她做炸火鸡
I vowed that I would always fry her a turkey.
现在你们只是在比
Okay, now you're both just competing
谁的生活更悲惨
over whose life is sadder.
你要惨吗 我给你惨
Oh, you want sad? I'll give you sad.
1946年感恩节 但奶奶在哪里
It was Thanksgiving 1946, but where was Grandma?
没吃晚餐
Not at dinner.
她被有轨电车给扎了
She was pinned underneath a trolley car.
够了 回到愚蠢的火鸡比赛吧
Okay, stop. Just go back to your stupid turkey competition.
-最好吃的火鸡胜出 -是我的
- May the best turkey win. - Which is mine!
不好意思 我要过去
Excuse me, I need to get through.
-对不起 -抱歉
- I'm sorry. - Pardon me.
-对不起 -抱歉
- I'm sorry. - Pardon me.
火鸡比赛变成噩梦时
As the turkey competition turned into a nightmare,
我马上就要看到我梦想中的车了
I was about to meet the car of my dreams.
跟我来
Follow me.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表