剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
轮廓分明的粗犷的男子汉明星
look like a chiseled, rugged man-star.
你能行吗
Can you do that?
挑战
A challenge.
下巴朝下 眼睛看上
All right, chin down, eyes up.
不错
Nice.
还有
And, uh...
把剑放下吧
maybe lose that sword.
你不是要粗犷吗
You wanted rugged, right?
最粗犷的就是《高地人》
It doesn't get more rugged than the Highlander.
独一无二
There can be only one.
没错 我准备好做男主角了
Yep, I was ready to be a leading man.
这是《时光怪客》里的通讯器
It's the communicator from "Quantum Leap."
拜托 我和巴库拉一样酷
Hello? I'm cool like Bakula.
他是超级无敌帅哥
He's the whole package.
所以我从所有崇拜的男主角身上找灵感
So, I took inspiration from every leading man I worshipped.
我要把手指的灯光打开吗
Should I turn on the finger,
会不会影响灯光
or will that screw up the lighting?
随你喜欢 孩子
Just do what you want, kid.
结果棒极了
And the results were epic.
我知道你的想法
All right, I know what you're thinking --
你是世间最优秀的摄影师
That you're the best damn photographer in the universe?
你不是想要斯威兹的效果吗
I thought you said you wanted Swayze?
亚当不是斯威兹
Oh, Adam's no Swayze.
他是汤姆·克鲁斯
?He's Tom Cruise.
我的宝贝是汤姆·克鲁斯
My baby is Tom Cruise.
她来了
There she is --
我对她无所不知
the girl I know everything about.
这是什么
Whoa, what are those?
老爷子给我上了一堂关于你的大♥师♥课
Pops gave me a master class all about you.
现在我知道了关于
Now I know everything there is to know
爱丽卡·桃乐茜·金伯格的一切
about Erica Dorothy Goldberg.
17岁 喜欢克里斯汀·史莱特
Age 17, who likes Christian Slater,
吉布森吉他
Gibson guitars,
还有偶尔的歪马尾
and the occasional side pony,
这是发型名字
which is a hairstyle.
很好 你了解了我的几点
Wow, great. You learned a few things about me,
现在你成了年度最佳父亲
and now you're, like, Dad of the Year.
43号♥卡
Card number 43 --
你用挖苦来掩饰不安全感
you cover insecurity with sarcasm.
典型的爱丽卡
Classic Erica.
别这样了
Stop doing what you're doing.
我明白 你生气
I get it. You're mad.
我告诉金戴夫你爱他
I told Dave Kim that you loved him,
但其实你爱的是杰夫·施瓦兹
when it's really Geoff Schwartz who you love.
爸 别说了
Dad, stop!
你觉得我会告诉杰夫·施瓦兹
What, you think I'm gonna tell Geoff Schwartz
你爱他吗
that you...love him.
那是杰夫·施瓦兹
That's Geoff Schwartz.
我知道 因为27号♥卡
I know that because of card 27.
我没听到
I didn't hear all of that.
我是因为无关的原因跑开的
I'm -- I'm just gonna run away for an unrelated reason.
为什么
Why?!
这个染发剂让我痒得难受
This hair dye itches me like crazy, dude.
什么都别碰
Don't touch anything else.
快去洗手
Go wash your hands, quick,
免得到眼睛里
before it gets in your eyes.
我摸了眼睛
Ow! I touched my eyes.
-他摸了眼睛 -你为什么这样做
- He's touching his eyes. - Why are you doing that?
因为你让我别碰 我这人就喜欢对着干
'Cause you told me not to, and I'm anti-establishment now.
该死的朋克生活方式
Damn my punk lifestyle!
她在 正好赶上三点的见面
There she is, just in time for our 3:00 meeting.
在熟食柜台吗
At the deli counter?
有点奇怪
Seems kind of weird.
闭嘴开会
Just zip it and take the meeting.
伊迪 是我 贝弗
Hi, Edie. It's me, Bev,
还有我的男主角儿子
and my gorgeous leading-man boy.
男人 男孩 你来决定
Man, boy -- I'll let you decide.
你好 亚当
Hello, Adam.
在这里碰到你真巧
What a coincidence, running into you here.
还有更巧的是
Also a coincidence,
我刚拿到了亚当的帅气特写照
I just happen to have Adam's handsome new headshots.
我儿子是不是像电影明星
Doesn't my son look like a movie star,
-熟食柜托尼 -是的
- Tony the deli guy? - Oh, yeah.
好像那个搞笑的里克·莫拉尼斯
He looks like that twerpy guy, Rick Moranis.
戴着眼镜 那股傻劲
With those glasses and that doofy,
小鹿被车灯吓到的样子
deer-caught-in-the-headlights look.
够了 快切肉
Okay, that's enough. Just slice the meat.
不 他说得对
No, he's right.
这些照片太棒了
These photos are fricking incredible.
看这张可爱小脸
I mean, look at that punim.
好像买♥♥了张彩票
It's like getting a lotto ticket
刮出了三个乌克尔和一个帕兹
and scratching off three Urkels and a Potsie.
帕兹是我的英雄
Potsie's a personal hero of mine.
瞧 我就知道
You see? I knew it.
他本来是《肉丸2》的完美人选
He would've been perfect for "Meatballs 2."
提醒我了 我还要肉丸
Which reminds me, let me have meatballs, too,
所有的吞拿鱼 明白吗
and all your tuna. You understand me?
一点也不留给她
I don't want that lady to have any.
慢着
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait.
本来是
"Would've been"?
你是说我没参加
You mean I missed out on
《肉丸》续集的试镜吗
auditioning for a "Meatballs" Sequel?
听我说
Okay, let me be clear.
你是克鲁斯或斯威兹
You are a Cruise or a Swayze,
不是呆子或古柏
not a geek or a goober.
我不在乎这些角色能拿多少片酬
I don't care how much those kinds of roles pay.
很多 知道《菜鸟大反♥攻♥》的鼻屎吗
A lot. You know Booger from "Revenge of the Nerds"?
人家有两个喷气滑雪板
Well, Booger has two Jet Skis --
- 一个坐 一个站 -慢着
- one you sit, one you stand. - ?Wait.
是你想要这些帅气照片
You're the one who wanted those hunked-out photos
向她证明我不是呆子
to prove to her that I wasn't a nerd.
亚当 看着我 看着妈妈
Adam, look at me. Look at your mama.
你不是呆子
You are not a nerd.
不 你看着我 看着我的斜视眼
No, you look at me -- right in my lazy eye.
我就是一个呆子
I. Am. A. Nerd.
-别想 -说
- Never. - ?Say it.
除非我死了
Over my dead body.
有时候你一心只想着
You know, sometimes you get so caught up
你对我的希望 却忘了我想要什么
in what is you want for me that you forget what I want.
多谢你毁了我的梦想
Thanks for killing my dream.
巴瑞因为朋克摇滚差点失去一只眼睛一天后
It had been a day since Barry nearly lost an eye to punk rock,
他依然没停止取悦兰妮
but he'd stop at nothing to impress Lainey.
你们先别说
Before you say anything,
我的头发应该是蓝色的
my spikes are supposed to be blue
染发剂让我失明一周
and the hair dye messed up my vision for about a week.
除此之外
Barring that,
-我完全是朋克摇滚风对吗 -完全不是
- I'm looking pretty punk rock, right? - Zero.
-不 -你已经惨不忍♥睹了 兄弟
- Nope. - It's kind of hard to look at, bro.
停下 别让他气馁
Stop. Don't discourage the man.
比起朋克 更像南瓜
It's just a little more pumpkin-y than punk.
头发长长前先戴这个
But wear this until it grows out.
除了头发 其他方面呢
Aside from the hair, what about the rest?
我像强尼·罗坦还是席德·维瑟斯
Do I look like Johnny Rotten or Sid Vicious.
你像海盗 兄弟
You look like a pirate, dude.
你女友不说 我们说
Your girl won't say it, but we will.
不 我说
No, I'll say it.
我太过分 现在你是海盗
I went too far and now you're a pirate.
你觉得我性感吗
And you think that's hot?
我想办法解决
I got to go find a way to fix this.
我是为你这样做的 见鬼
But I did this for you, damn it.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表