剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
We, uh, brought you your favorite jerky
还有大大泡泡糖汽水
and Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum soda.
我太伤心喝不下 不过牛肉干我要了
I'm too sad to drink them, but I'll take the jerky.
在兰妮恢复理智前 这个能帮我度过难关
This should tide me over until Lainey comes to her senses.
我知道是什么情况了
Ah. I see what this is.
他在经历悲伤的五个阶段
He's going through the five stages of grief.
第一阶段是否认
First stage is denial.
等等 我经历完五个阶段后
Wait -- so once I get through the five stages,
我会再次感觉很好吗
I'll feel perfectly fine again?
对 但疗伤需要很长时间
Well, yeah, but healing takes a long time.
我们开始 马特·布莱德利
Let's do this, Matt Bradley!
我要快速完成的下一阶段是什么
What's the next stage for me to race through?
我想是生气
I guess...anger?
我非常生气
I'm very mad!!
-下一个 -交涉[讨价还价]
- Next. - Uh, bargaining?
给我五块钱买♥♥这个冰球棍
Give me $5 for this hockey stick.
我说的不是这种讨价还价
That's not the kind of bargaining I'm talking about.
-你到底要不要 -好的
- Do you want the stick or not? ?- Sure?
很好 下一阶段
Okay, great. Next stage.
下一个是悲哀
Uh, next would be sadness.
-过 -下一个
- Pass. - Next.
我想只剩下接受
Uh, I guess all that's left is acceptance.
很好 因为我接受你们的礼物 肉条
Great, 'cause I accept your gift of this meat tube
还有泡泡糖味的汽水
and gum-flavored soda.
我是说你必须接受
I kind of meant that you have to accept
和兰妮结束了
that it's done with Lainey.
我永远不会接受这点
I will never accept that.
事实上 我现在要追回她
In fact, I'm gonna go get her back right now.
那是因为显然你还在否认阶段
That's 'cause you're obviously still in denial.
JTP
Jtp!
JTP
Jtp!
-JTP -棒
- JTP. - ?Yes!
你不得不佩服他
You got to give the guy credit.
他总是会为想要的拼命争取
He always fights for what he wants.
他是这样 对吗
Yeah, he does, doesn't he?
知道吗 我也要这样
And you know what? So will I, damn it!
爱丽卡·金伯格 你愿意做我的舞伴吗
Erica Goldberg, will you go to prom with me?
伙计 我们谈过了
Dude! We covered this.
老天不想让我们在一起
The universe doesn't want us to be together.
我知道 然后我想到
I know, but then I think about
一年中最重要的一晚
the most important night of the year,
我只想和一个人共度 就是你
and there's only one person I want to spend it with -- you.
如果有个办法 我们保留现有舞伴
What if there was a way that we could keep our dates
但我们依然一起去呢
but still go together?
怎么可能
And how would we do that?
四人约会 我们一起坐轿车
Double date -- We take the limo together,
一起吃晚餐 甚至在彼此旁边跳舞
we go to dinner together, we even dance near each other.
这样我们在彼此旁边参加舞会
So we go to prom next to each other.
认输吧 老天爷
Suck on that, universe!
很好 我们7点来接你
Great! We'll pick you up at 7:00.
这不可能出错
This cannot go wrong.
我的天 不
Ooh! ?Oh, my God! Oh, no!
牙齿
Teeth!
老天
God!
总有一天会行的
One day, this will work.
真高兴终于见到你了 金伯格太太
It's so nice to finally meet you, Mrs. Goldberg.
我也很高兴
Oh, same.
亚当跟我说了很多你的事
Adam's told me so much about you.
比如说你快上高四了
Like, for instance, you're almost a senior.
对 那叫高三生
Yeah, that's called being a junior.
肉桂奶油饼干好了
Oh. Snickerdoodles are ready.
小宝贝 你去拿好吗
Squishy-tush, would you get them for me?
我想去 但我的身体没以前那么灵活了
I would, but these old hips don't move like they used to.
人老了就会这样
That's what happens when you get older.
对吗 杰基
Am I right, Jackie?
别回答 我去拿饼干
Don't answer! I'll get the cookies.
你俩坐在这里尴尬冷场 直到我回来
You two just sit here in awkward silence until I get back.
那么
So...
那么
So...
你对我的儿子到底有何目的
What exactly are your intentions towards my boy?
-什么 -没有见不得人的吧
- Excuse me? - Are they honorable?
当然
Uh...sure?
那我们说些基本规矩
Well, then let's lay out some ground rules --
没有挑逗语言或成人情节
There will be no graphic language or adult situations.
不抽烟 不开玩笑
There will also be no smoking, no joking,
不准午夜吞云吐雾
and no midnight toking.
作家托尔金吗[音近]
Tolkien like the writer?
不准接吻 不准缠绵拥抱
There will also be no smooching, no prolonged hugging,
不准有亲密的玩闹
and no intimate horseplay.
全部重复一遍
Repeat it all back to me.
我想你对我有误会
I think you have the wrong idea about me.
是吗 那为什么
Really? Then why is my
我的小宝贝突然有事瞒着我
little baby suddenly hiding things from me?
瞒着什么
Hiding what?
你告诉我
You tell me.
不 我的秘密棕色袋子
Oh, no! My secret brown bag.
等等 庸俗白日梦的书呢
Wait -- uh, where's the tawdry fantasy books
封面上是穿着乡村服装的大胸女
with the top-heavy woman in a peasant shirt on the cover?
名著导读 你告诉我你爱《魔戒》
Cliff Notes? You told me you loved "Lord of the Rings."
对不起 我试着看过
I'm sorry -- I tried to read it,
但那是写最矮的人的最长的书
but it's the longest book about the shortest people.
但你写了
But you wrote an article
汤姆·庞巴迪对爱隆会议的影响
on Tom Bombadil's influence on the Council of Elrond.
我明白我大错特错了
Okay, I see I was way off the mark here.
你看起来很不错 我同意你们去舞会
You seem sweet, so, uh, "Yes" to prom.
我以为你是不同的 亚当
I thought you were different, Adam.
但你不是
But you're not.
你只是一个骗子
You're just a liar.
你怎么能暴露我的谎言
H-How could you shine a light on all my lies?
你怎么能这样
How could you?
宝贝 对不起 我不是有意的 只是
Schmoo, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do anything. I just --
我不管
I don't care!
我真的喜欢那个姑娘
I really liked that girl.
为了她我尝试看一本闷死人的超长小说
I tried to read a boring, million-page book for her.
多谢你毁了
Thanks for being you and ruining it.
我对梦想中的极客女孩说了谎
I had lied to the geeky girl of my dreams.
我知道唯一赢回她的办法就是态度诚恳
I knew the only way to win her back was a grand gesture
让她看到我有多抱歉
that would show her how sorry I was.
只是有一个问题
Only one problem...
金伯格太太
Mrs. Goldberg?!
我妈先我一步
...my mom beat me to it.
我是代表我儿子来的
I've come on behalf of my boy.
出什么事了
Uh, what exactly is happening here?
就像《风流剑侠》那本书里一样
It's like that book "Cyrano,"
他妈妈代表儿子说话
where his mom comes and speaks on behalf of her son.
我没看过 但我知道差不多是这样
Okay, I've never read it, but I know I'm close.
下面是谁 出什么事了
Who's down there? What's going on?
没事
Oh, it's okay.
我是贝弗莉·金伯格 亚当的妈妈
It's Beverly Goldberg, Adam's mom.
我只是请你的女儿
I'm just appealing to your daughter
重新考虑和我儿子的浪漫前景
to reconsider my son as a romantic prospect.
这事不是应该你儿子来做吗
Shouldn't your son be doing that?
她发现他说谎
Well...she kind of caught him in a lie,
这是我的错
which is all my fault.
重点是 这是妈妈做的事
The point is, this is what mamas do.
对吗
Right?
这是我想给你看的
See, this is what I wanted to show you --
真正的亚当
the real Adam.
他的独眼流浪汉造型
Here he is as a one-eyed drifter.
这是《纽约大逃亡》中的蛇头
That's Snake Plissken.
拿着皮鞭的探险小子
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表