剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
我们知道 因为她们每年卖♥♥挂历
Yeah, we know because they put out a calendar every year.
相当有品味的挂历 收入都捐给慈善组织了
It's quite tasteful, and the proceeds go to charity.
你不知道你男友加入的是哪个兄弟会吗
You don't know which frat your boyfriend's in?
快回答 他的眼睛是什么颜色
Wait. Fast. What color are his eyes?
-棕绿 -棕绿
- Breen. - Breen?
我的天 你在玩乔治格拉斯那招吗
Oh, my God, are you George Glass-ing us?
乔治什么
George what?
我根本不知道你在说什么
I mean, I don't even know what you're talking about.
拜托 所有人当中
Come on. Erica, of all people,
爱丽卡根本不需要捏造男友
wouldn't need to make up a boyfriend.
谢谢你 杰夫
Thank you, Geoff.
我甚至没看过《布雷迪家族》
I mean, I've never even seen "The Brady Bunch."
你刚说了你不知道的事情的出处
Oh, you clearly just referenced the thing you said you didn't know,
现在我为你难过
so now I feel sad for you.
-我也是 -真♥相♥大白
- Me too. - It's all unraveling.
乔丹·瓦尔贝格
Jordan Wahlberg!
你只是把新街边男孩的两个名字混在了一起
All you did was combine two names from New Kids on the Block!
太可爱了
So cute.
不可爱
It's not cute.
这是真的 他在上大学 而且有棕绿这种颜色
It's real, and it's college, and breen is a color.
棕色混着绿色 去死吧
It's brown mixed with green, so suck it.
我想我们见到他时便会相信了
Well, I guess we'll believe it if and when we meet him.
我奶奶说有时候心想事成
You know, my Nana says that sometimes wishing makes it so.
你的同情是雪上加霜
Your pity makes it worse.
同意
Agreed.
瞧啊
Well, well.
看来就连我病态的姐姐
It appears even my pathological sister
也无法完成乔治格拉斯这招
can't pull off a George Glass.
好像你做的比我好一样
Oh, and like you're doing any better?
事实上是的
In fact, I am.
我和华夫饼姑娘有个浪漫的彩弹约会
I have a romantic paintball date with Waffle Girl.
彩弹哪里浪漫了
How is paintball romantic in any way?
相信我 她一旦见识了我坚定不移的勇气
Trust me, our love will be forged on the battlefield
和传奇般的胆色之后 我们的爱
once she witnesses my unflinching courage
便会在战场上产生
and legendary bravery.
我好害怕
I'm so scared!
那一弹擦破了我的手
That one grazed my hand a little.
别伤害我 我只是一个小男生
Don't hurt me! I'm just a little boy!
等等 艾伦 你的枪掉了
Wait! Alan, you dropped your gun!
我不管
I don't care!
是不是很棒 老默
Isn't this great, Mur?
看你不是固执爆脾气时
See how much fun we can have
我们能有多开心
when you're not busy being a stubborn grump?
我得承认 没那么糟糕
I have to admit, it's not that bad.
烤鸡肉卷是美丽女士的
And the chicken fajita for the lovely senorita.
先生的
And for the senor...
等等 我点的是烤牛排卷
Bup, bup. I ordered the steak fa-jee-tas.
真心抱歉 先生 没有了
My sincerest apologies, senor. Uh, no more steak fajitas.
-没有牛排卷了吗 -默里 鸡肉也行
- No more steak fa-jee-tas? - Murray, chicken's fine.
那边桌的人 在我们后来的
Those people over there -- they were seated after us,
他们就吃上了牛排卷
and they got their steak fa-jee-tas.
这次晚餐是让我看到你不固执
This dinner is supposed to show me how not stubborn you are.
别因为你的额外固执毁了
Don't ruin it by being extra stubborn.
听着 事情得这样办
Look, here's what's gonna happen.
你去每桌有牛排卷的
You're gonna go to every table with steak fa-jee-tas,
从他们的盘子里拿一点 放在我的盘子里
take one off their plate, put it on my plate.
问题解决
Problem solved.
你把这些烤鸡肉
You take those chicken fa-jee-tas
马上放到玉米饼里卷起来
and put them in a corn tor-till-a right now,
否则我就回家了
or I'm going home.
-那就走 -不好意思
- Well, then go... - Excuse me.
我不会走
...because I'm not leaving
除非我的卷是好好的 里面是牛排
until my fa-jee-tas are good and steaked.
没得商量
End of story.
瞧 贝弗 结果挺好的
See, Bevy? It all worked out.
我们没吃到烤肉卷
We didn't get fa-jee-tas,
但我们有了更好的
but we got something even better --
吉姆家的芝士牛肉三明治
cheesesteaks from Jim's.
对 默里 对你来说结果更好了
Yes, Murray, it all worked out...for you.
你不可能还在生气吧
You can't still be mad.
我生气
Ho-ho, I am.
妈 你应该和我的木头柱对打
Mom, you should practice fighting my wooden post.
花了四小时
It took four hours,
不过我的怒气都打出去了
but I punched all the rage out of me.
-你和我一样糟糕 -我固执吗
- Look. You're just as bad as me. - Me stubborn?
亚当考试没考好 是谁冲到学校
When Adam gets a bad grade, who storms down to school
-说不改成绩就不走 -是我 但是
- and refuses to leave until they change it? - Me, but --
是谁在熟食柜台僵持了两小时
And who had a two-hour standoff at the deli counter
就为了火鸡胸肉的切片厚度
about how to slice turkey breasts?
我们家只吃超薄肉片
Our family only eats paper-thin meats.
谁因为一台十年老洗衣机的
And who argued about the warranty
保修争吵 不知怎地换了台新的
of a decade-old washing machine and somehow got it replaced?
我做那些事不是为了我自己 默里
I didn't do those things for me, Murray!
我是为我爱的人这样做的
I did them for the people I love!
对 涉及到家人时我很固执
So, yes, I'm stubborn when it comes to my family.
但你呢 你只为自己的事固执
But you? You're only stubborn for the things you want.
这不是固执
And that's not just being stubborn.
这就是自私
That's just being plain selfish.
我和华夫饼姑娘的约会变成了大屠♥杀♥
My date with Waffle Girl had turned into a massacre...
屠♥杀♥我的自尊
of my dignity.
艾伦 我被盯死了 你得帮我
Alan, I'm pinned! You have to help me!
好的 华夫饼姑娘
Um, okay, Waffle Girl.
总是打中我的手
They keep hitting my hand.
你的姑娘被盯死了 伙计
Ugh. Your lady's pinned, dude!
你得抄左路 吸引敌方火力
You're gonna have to flank left, draw enemy fire.
我朝右突破 她去抢旗子
I'll break right, she'll go for the flag.
或是更好的计划
Or another battle plan --
我逃到停车场 藏在你的车底下
I flee back to the parking lot and hide under your Tercel.
数到三 三
On 3. 3!
死定了
Oh! Oh, balls!
我投降 该死的
I surrender, damn it!
我拿到了 赢了
I got it! That's game!
你救了我们 胆小鬼
You saved us, wuss bag.
我赌了一百块 算我欠你个人情
I had 100 bucks riding on this, so I owe you one.
原来 爱有时候很痛
Turns out, love can sting.
虽然我痛得够呛 但我姐♥痛♥得更深
But as much pain as I was in, my sister hurt even more.
玩彩弹开心吗
Fun time at paintball?
我在华夫饼姑娘前
Yeah. I kind of made an ass out of myself
丢人丢到家了
in front of Waffle Girl.
不可能比我糟 你也看到了
Can't be worse than me. You saw what happened.
艾菲戳穿了我 现在所有人觉得我是个笑话
Evy outed me, and everyone thinks I'm a total joke.
杰夫也这样想吗
Even Geoff?
尤其是杰夫
Especially Geoff.
我能做些什么吗
Anything I can do?
有就好了
I wish.
事实上 事到如此 没有人能做什么
Truth is, at this point, there is nothing anybody can do.
看到你爱的人受伤很难受
It hard to watch someone you care about hurt,
但偶尔
but every once in a while,
爱会转身给你惊喜
love can turn around and surprise you.
默里 这是什么
Murray? What is this?
我错了
I screwed up.
所以我又去了奇奇餐厅
So I, uh, went back to Chi-Chi's.
你为了我又去了墨西哥餐厅吗
You went back to the Mexican restaurant for me?
我是个固执的混♥蛋♥ 永远如此
Look, I'm a stubborn bastard. I always will be.
但我知道
But I realized
我最应该固执的事
the most important thing for me to be stubborn about
就是让你开心
is making you happy.
那一晚 我爸放弃了他的固执
That night, my dad gave up his stubborn ways.
算是吧
Enh, sort of.
不差
Not bad.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表