剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
I can't feel my fingers,
但这两小时用得太值得了
but this definitely was two hours well spent.
你觉得我们应该把人行道上的雪铲一点吗
Do you think maybe we should shovel the walkway a little
这样爸不会完全失控
so Dad doesn't totally freak?
当然 在很快扩张之后
Yeah, we should... after a quick expansion.
"很快"很好 你有什么想法
Quick's good. Whatcha thinking?
我想象一间主卧室
I'm picturing a master bedroom
还有浴室 管家房♥ 道场
with an attached bath, butler's quarters, a dojo,
迷宫花♥园♥ 《妙探寻凶》里所有的房♥间
one of those maze gardens, all of the rooms from "Clue,"
室内篮球场
an indoor basketball court.
雪堡垒里的篮球场
A basketball court inside a snow fort?
这只是一楼
That's just the first floor.
第二楼是开心的地方
The second level's where the party's at.
按♥摩♥浴缸 桑拿 火盆
Hot tub, sauna, fire pit.
你不觉得这会制♥造♥很大的热度吗
You don't think that'll create an awful lot of heat?
对
Yeah...
一旦大家都知道的话
once the word gets out.
混小子
Son of a bitch.
堡垒
A fort?!
我跟你们这些笨蛋说了把人行道上的雪铲干净
I told you dumbasses to shovel the walk!
该死 爸来了
Crap. It's Dad.
他来找我们了 我们死定了
He's coming for us. We're so dead!
你们快滚出来
You get your asses out of there
免得这东西塌了 你们被困在冻坟墓里
before that thing collapses and traps you in an icy tomb.
坚强点 他抓不到我们
Stay strong. We're untouchable in here.
抓不到 我让你们看看抓不抓得到
Untouchable? I'll show you untouchable!
他在振动
He's shimmying!
不 他进入雪堡垒了
Oh, no! He's entering the snow fort!
我从来没想过会这样
I never thought this would happen!
我卡住了
Ah! I'm stuck!
我胳膊动不了 我胳膊卡住了
I can't move my arms! My arms are stuck!
你的胳膊怎么会卡住的
How are your arms stuck?
这是雪 是软的
It's snow. It's soft.
我硬挤进来的 血液停止循环了
I'm wedged in! My circulation's failing me!
胳膊麻木了 我要死在这里了
I can feel it! I'm gonna die in here!
他觉得他快死了
He thinks he's dying.
别笑了 现在不准笑我
Stop laughing! Stop laughing at me right now!
我们为什么要躲着他 看他
Why are we hiding from this man? Look at him.
这是我最后的呼吸 我可以看到我最后的呼吸
These are my last breaths! I can see my last breaths!
他好害怕好无助 太好笑了
He's so scared and vulnerable, and it's hilarious.
这就是我的结局
This is how it's gonna end for me --
和你们两个白♥痴♥在冰屋里
in an icy igloo with you two morons.
-他完全慌了 -闭嘴帮我
- He's freaking out. - Shut up and help me!
没问题 伙计
You got it, pal.
你没想帮我
You're not trying to help me.
你在玩我的脸 戏弄我
You're just playing with my face to mess with me.
兄弟 要这样推
Dude, you push like this.
住手
Stop!
我们继续戏弄老爸
As we continued to mess with my dad,
我妈则在打扫爱丽卡的房♥间
my mom was cleaning Erica's room.
她像联调局探员一样搜查
Okay, she was ransacking it like an FBI agent.
不顾一切想找到
It was a desperate attempt to uncover
爱丽卡选择的是哪位英雄
the person Erica chose as her hero.
然后她找到了 藏在显眼位置
And then she found it... hidden in plain view
就在彩色楔子画的画板后
behind the circuit board of a Lite-Brite,
一张就此改变我妈人生的纸
the piece of paper that would change my mom's life forever.
我的母亲 我的英雄
爸 我碰巧发现了一样藏在爱丽卡房♥间里的
Dad, I stumbled upon something incredible
难以置信的东西 我要告诉别人
hidden in Erica's room, and I need to tell someone,
但我不能说 因为她永远不会原谅我
but I can't because she'll never forgive me.
你强迫我的 我说了
Okay, you twisted my arm, so here it is.
我是爱丽卡的英雄 我 是我
I'm Erica's hero. Me, baby, me!
我很高兴你如愿了
Well, I'm glad this worked out for you.
你知道这代表什么吧
You know what this means, right?
我这个母亲是成功的
I have succeeded as a mother.
我知道有时候私底下我想知道
Now, I know there were times when I quietly wondered
我这个当妈的是否是失败的 现在我知道真♥相♥了
if I had failed as a mother, but now I know the truth.
成功
Success!
你有没有想过爱丽卡之所以藏起作文
Did it ever occur to you that Erica hid that essay
就是不想让你有现在这样的反应
so you wouldn't overreact like you are right now?
你有没有想过这一切不重要
Did it occur to you that none of this matters
因为我是她的英雄
because I'm her hero?
贝弗 你偷看了 你毁了她的信任
Bevy, you snooped. You broke her trust.
如果我是你 我一个字也不会说
If I were you, I wouldn't speak a word of this.
那是当然
Obviously.
爱丽卡永远也不会知道
Erica will never, ever know.
她是不会说 十分钟内不会说
And she wouldn't... for 10 minutes.
什么
What the --
女儿和她的英雄
"A Daughter and Her Hero!"?
见鬼 你知道了吗
Oh, damn it. You know?
知道什么 我是你最伟大的美国英雄吗
Know what? That I'm your greatest American hero?
不 不是这样的
No, that's not true.
不管你信不信 我欢天喜地
Believe it or not, I'm walking on air
我从未想过我会感觉如此自♥由♥
I never thought I could feel so free-e-e
搞清楚 我的英雄是谁不关你的事
For the record, it is none of your business who my hero is.
会是谁
Who could it be?
不管你信不信
Believe it or not,
只是我
it's just me
我收回 好吗
I take it back, okay?
我收回写的每个字
I take back every single word I wrote.
你觉得可以像
You think you can just take it back
退还藏着标牌穿了三次的游泳衣一样吗
like a bathing suit you've worn three times with the tags tucked in?
不可能 我是你的英雄
No way. I'm your hero.
不 我们在一起的历史可以表明
No! Our history together will show
我觉得你是最差劲的
I think you're the absolute worst.
但现在我永远都会知道你对我的真实想法
But now I'll forever know how you really feel about me,
你的原话"我妈所做的一切都发自真心"
which is, "Everything my mother does comes from her heart."
别再用我的话来反驳我
Stop using my words against me.
你不是我的英雄
You are not my hero.
我读过一份文档不赞同这话
I read a document that says otherwise.
老天 全被你毁了
God, you ruin everything!
我依然是你的 你的原话"山上的灯塔"
And yet I'm your "Beacon on the hill."
我现在恨死你了
I resent you so much right now.
但你爱我 你的原话"胜过任何人"
But yet you love me "More than anyone."
这是 我的原话"我最可怕的噩梦"
This is "My worst nightmare."
这是我的梦想
And it's my dream.
像歌♥里唱的 我欢天喜地
Like the song says, I'm walking on air.
我走了
And I'm walking out.
爱丽卡的秘密被发现了
As Erica's secret was out,
巴瑞和我则推出了会改变一切的秘密计划
Barry and I were launching a secret plan that would change everything.
小亚当 上天对我们有了恩赐
Young Adam, we have been given a gift.
我们亲眼看到了我们敌人的薄弱环节
We have seen with our very eyes the underbelly of our enemy.
-爸 -对
- Dad? - Yes!
他压♥迫♥我们 他统治着
The one who oppresses us by ruling over
爆米花 温度和遥控器
the popcorn, temperature, and remote control.
他总是逼我看《唷荷》
He always makes me watch "Hee Haw"!
《唷荷》啊 巴瑞
"Hee Haw", Barry!
我们在冰堡垒里发现了新情况
We discovered something new in that ice fort --
爸原来很脆弱
that Dad's vulnerable.
我们戏弄他时 太好玩了
And when we mess with him, it's super fun.
我同意 太高兴了
I agree. It was joyous.
但我们现在回屋了 结束了
But we're back in the house now. It's over.
或者我们把好时光继续下去 永远大笑
Or do we continue the good times and laughter forever?
你是说在雪堡垒
You mean mess with Dad
异想天开的世界以外戏弄老爸
outside the whimsical world of the snow fort?
当然
Of course!
现在我们知道他就是干打雷不下雨
Now we know he's all bark and no bite.
我打赌他甚至不觉得我们真是白♥痴♥
I bet he doesn't even think we're morons.
但这是他伤人的口头禅
But that's his hurtful catchphrase.
从现在开始
From this moment on,
我说我们做的事要让他烦
I say we do the things that annoy him
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表