剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
你只能继续生活
You just gotta live the life you got
把爱的人留在身边
and keep the ones you love close.
我还是害怕 爸
I'm still scared, Dad.
我知道
I know.
世界令人害怕 无法预测
The world can be a scary, unpredictable place.
但如果我们能彼此支持
But if we can be there for each other,
生活会让我们大吃一惊
that's when life can truly surprise us.
里根总统在观看《浩劫之后》表示
President Reagan has been left "Greatly depressed"
"极度压抑"
after watching "The Day After"
决定改变核扩散的方针
and has decided to change his policy on nuclear proliferation.
虽然看起来很疯狂
As crazy as it seems,
但一部电视电影最终拯救了世界
a single TV movie would end up saving the planet.
而我在房♥间里制♥作♥的视频
And a little video I made in my room...
妈妈
Mama! ?
永远改变了我姐姐的人生
...would forever change my sister's life.
作为回报 她也拯救了我的人生
And in return, she ended up saving mine.
我跟你姐谈过了 她说
I talked to your sister, and she said
你不是彻底的混♥蛋♥
that you aren't a total piece of crap
你拯救了她的人生
and that you actually saved her life.
这是她对我极高的评价
That's actually pretty high praise coming from her,
但这不能改变事实 我曾经是一个...
but it doesn't change the fact I was a total...
谢谢
Uh, thanks.
我向主厨致敬
My...compliments to the chef.
下次 不要说话
Next time, maybe just don't say anything.
明白
Got it.
最终 我没和女友展开沙滩冒险
In the end, I never got my beach adventure with my girlfriend.
但这不重要 因为我帮我姐
But it didn't matter, 'cause I helped my sister
开始了一生的冒险
begin the adventure of a lifetime.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thank you, Mommy.
当然 我们没人知道未来会是怎样
Sure, none of us knew what the future would hold,
但正因如此 旅程才更令人激动
but that's what makes the journey so exciting.
纪念我们做作的母亲节的礼物
亲爱的妈妈 母亲节快乐
你就是我羽翼下的清风
想着你准备晚餐时 乐意听点好听的音乐
Thought you might enjoy some great tunes as you prepare our dinner.
紧急广播系统打断晚餐
We interrupt dinner for the Emergency Broadcast System.
不好 听起来好严重好真实
Oh, no! This sounds serious and real!
我们从白宫得到确认
We have confirmation from the White House,
放射性僵尸在攻击珍金镇
that radioactive zombies have attacked Jenkintown.
军方的人说唯一跑得比他们快的办法
The military guys say the only way to outrun them
是穿最新出的很贵的飞人乔丹鞋
is with a pair of brand-new expensive Air Jordan sneakers.
我没有 我会第一个死
I don't own those! I'll be the first to go!
我们怎么办
What should we do?
如果世界要终结
If the world's gonna end,
我要抱着我的宝贝 直到僵尸来
I'm gonna snuggle my baby till the zombies arrive.
别 我穿瑞步算了
Stop! I'll just wear my Reeboks.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表