剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
when I did Habitat for Humanity.
好吧 我想你可以做饭什么的
Fine, I guess you could cook or something.
我真高兴你们都在
Well! I'm glad you're all here,
因为我有重要事要告诉你们
'cause I have something very important to tell you.
-滚 -别担心 各位
- Get out! - Don't worry, guys.
我们在钛合金加固地堡时
We won't have to deal with this joker
就不用理会这个小丑了
when we're in our titanium-reinforced bunker.
你知道我从6岁开始就养活自己吧
You do know I raised myself since I was six,
如果真有世界末日
so if there's an end-of-the-world situation,
你会超级需要我
you'd want me there real bad.
对着三明治大吼上面芥末太多
Yelling at a sandwich for having too much mustard on it
不是技能
is not a skill.
我会修收音机
Well, I can repair a radio,
改造引擎 挥锤子
rebuild an engine, swing a hammer,
捉鱼 用小棍子生火
catch a fish, start a fire with small sticks.
你能做什么
What can you do?
我什么不行啊
I can basically do anything.
我会跳霹雳舞
I can break-dance,
飞踢电灯开关
kick a light switch on and off,
把冰球棍当作过去的拐杖
use a hockey stick as an old-timey cane.
亲爱的 这些不是生存技能
Sweetie, those aren't really survival skills
顶多算是我喜欢你的可爱之处
as much as they are adorable things I love about you.
随便 我是你们的领袖
Whatever. I'm your leader.
这是我的技能
That's my skill.
似乎你♥爸♥是我们的领袖
It kind of seems like your dad's our leader,
他最年长最有智慧
'cause he's the oldest and wisest
知道如何生存
and actually knows how to survive.
就这么定了 变异僵尸进攻时
It's settled. Your dad will keep us safe
你♥爸♥会保证我们的安全
when the mutant zombies attack.
-好 -行
- Okay. ?- Fine!
我不需要你们 不需要水和食物
I don't need you or food or water.
我的优秀可以让我活下去
I can sustain my life on my own awesomeness.
巴瑞愤怒退场
As Barry stormed off in a fury,
我则还击爱丽卡 抢了我的风头
I'd strike back at Erica for stealing my thunder.
运用高科技的录像带编辑设备
Armed with my high-tech VHS editing gear,
我会用更经典的
I'd manipulate my mom
母亲节视频来操控我妈妈
with an even-more-epic Mother's Day video.
你在做什么 宝贝
Whatcha up to, schmoopa-lumpa?
我刚完成了爱丽卡的送别视频
Oh, I'm just finishing up a little goodbye video for Erica.
现在送别有点早吧
It's a little early for goodbyes,
-不是吗 -眨眼间
- wouldn't you say? - Well, before you know it,
她就去上大学了 只在节假日回来
she'll be gone to college and only coming home on holidays.
-我想是这样的 -然后大三
- I guess that's true. - And then, junior year,
她会爱上英俊的南方人
she'll fall for a handsome Southern fella
然后结婚
and get married,
然后会在节假日去见他的家人
and then she'll see his family for the holidays.
那我就完全见不到她了
But then I won't see her at all.
她会偶尔回家的
Well, she'll come home occasionally
直到她有了孩子
until she has kids
带着双胞胎出门太麻烦了
and then travel gets too hard with the twins.
双胞胎是她的也是我的
Well, the twins are as much mine as they are hers.
-她得回来探望 -她没时间
- She's gotta visit! - She has no time.
双胞胎上学了
The twins are in school,
爱丽卡在学校找了份文职工作
and Erica got a job working the front office there
太累人了
and it's way too consuming.
总之 我们来看看影片
Anyhow, let's watch that movie.
好在 我可以利用
Lucky for me, I was able to use
爱丽卡·金伯格 永远消失了
八十年代仅有的最五毛钱特效
the cheesiest effects the 80's had to offer.
别拍了 我正在吃麦圈
Stop it! I'm trying to eat my Count Chocula!
我让妈妈看到了没有爱丽卡的世界
And I showed my mom a world without Erica.
我跟你说了什么 别拍我了
What did I tell you?! Stop filming me...
我在考西班牙语 我要杀了你
I'm taking a Spanish quiz! I will kill you!
我不知道你在干嘛 你最好停下
Okay, I don't know what this is, but you better stop...
我等不及离开这个家 永远不再回来
I can't wait to leave this house and never come back!
滚
Get out!
我等不及离开这个家 永远不再回来
还有 母亲节快乐
我的天 我做了什么
Oh, my God! What have I done?
我告诉我的宝贝女儿
I told my baby girl
她可以离开这个家
she could move away from the family,
现在我再也见不到她和双胞胎了
and now I'll never see her or the twins
因为那该死的学校的办公室工作
because of that damn desk job at the school.
你放弃了吗
Are you just giving up?
这可不是我认识的贝弗莉·金伯格
That's not the Beverly Goldberg I know.
我的天 你太对了
Oh, my God, you're so right.
我得拿回她放进邮筒的信
I gotta get back that envelope she put in the mail!
还有 这周末我能和杰基去海滩吗
Also, can I go to the beach with Jackie this weekend?
行 随便 我得把我的宝贝找回来
Yes, fine, do whatever! I gotta get my baby back!
这是谁设计的
Who designed these things?
根本不可能伸进去
They're impossible to get into.
女士 有什么需要帮忙的
Uh, ma'am? Can I help you?
有 我不小心掉东西进去了
Yes. I accidentally dropped something in here,
我必须拿回来
and I desperately need to get it back.
好的 是钥匙吗
Oh, yeah. Was it your keys?
你绝对想不到有多少人...
You'd be surprised how many people --
是爱丽卡·金伯格寄出去的这封信
Actually, it's that letter right there from Erica Goldberg.
她是我的宝贝女儿
She's my little baby girl.
你有身份证明吗 我们不能随便给邮件
Do you have any I.D.? We can't just give out mail.
这是联邦罪行
It's a federal offense and all.
显然我知道
Obviously, I knew that,
所以我要...
which is why I'm just gonna --
我知道你住在哪里
Hey! I know where you live!
我不在乎
I don't give a
我妈逃离重罪时
As my mom was running away from a felony,
巴瑞去找他认识的最聪明的人
Barry ran to the smartest man he knew.
老爷子 我们得谈谈
Pops! We need to talk.
你看到了 我很努力地写黑板上的内容
As you can see, I've been hard at work on the chalkboard.
好了 为什么
Okay, why are people
这个家里的人总是拖着黑板走来走去
always dragging chalkboards around this house?
不重要
Doesn't matter!
我遭遇了重大背叛 发现自己没有地堡了
There has been a great betrayal, and I find myself bunkerless.
说黑板上的内容
Just get to the chalkboard.
我列出了我最宝贵的资产
I've created a list of my greatest assets.
你觉得这些将帮助我
Do you think they'll help me survive
在世界变成辐射贫瘠的荒漠后生存下去吗
when this world turns into a radiated, barren wasteland?
是因为那部吓死人的电影《浩劫之后》吗
Is this about that terrifying "Day After" movie?
让我心惊胆战
Woof, that gave me the willies.
不 你应该做我
No! You're supposed to be
有智慧令人安心的外公
my wise and reassuring grandfather
告诉我不会有事的
that tells me everything's gonna be okay.
我也想 小巴 但看这些清单
I'd like to, Bar, but look at this list.
你根本没有有用的生存技能
You don't have a single useful skill,
我老了
and I'm old!
末日来临时 最先死的就是我们
We'll be the first to go when the end comes.
-这话完全不能安慰人 -那可不是
- That's not comforting. - Tell me about it.
我们要怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我被踢出了爸的假想地堡
I got kicked out of Dad's pretend bunker,
-还是我先假想的 -有了
- which I pretended first. - That's it.
我们在地下室建自己的地堡
We'll build our own bunker in the basement.
爸不会同意的
Dad will never allow that.
那你得说服他
Then, you just gotta convince him.
-去黑板 -去黑板
- To the chalkboard! - To the chalkboard!
-在这 -就在这里
- Oh, it's here. ?- There it is.
埃默里一定非常棒
Emory is gonna be so awesome.
看宣传手册
Check out the brochure.
那里有非常棒的音乐课程
They have an incredible music program,
还有全新的录音室 对本科生开放
and a brand-new recording studio that's open to undergrads.
更有趣的主意 你留在这里
Or, funner idea, you stick around here
上本地的大专兼焊接学院
and attend the local junior college/welding academy.
真甜蜜 你会想我的
Aww, that's sweet. You're gonna miss me.
只可惜支票已经寄出去了
But too bad the check's in the mail
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表