剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
我尽力了
I'm trying!
也许贝纳通咖啡馆的
Perhaps a dollop of tuna salad
吞拿鱼沙拉会让我冷静一点
from the Benetton cafe will calm my nerves.
没有咖啡馆
There is no cafe.
不
Oh no!
我会找到吞拿鱼
I will find tuna.
给我吞拿鱼
Give me tuna!
没有吞拿鱼还敢开店
What kind of store doesn't have tuna?
拍摄当天早上
It was the morning of the shoot,
我的主演准备好闪亮登场
and while my star was ready to shine,
我爸则准备让他歇菜
my dad was ready to pull the plug.
奥斯卡最佳男演员得主是
And the Oscar for Best Actor goes to...
巴瑞·诺曼·金伯格
Barry Norman Goldberg!
很多演员会说谢谢
A lot of other actors would say, "Thank you."
但我要说 不用谢
I'm saying, "You're welcome."
巴瑞 你确定
Hey, Barry, are you sure
想这样过周六吗
this is how you want to spend your Saturday?
伙计 这部电影将成为我的名片
Dude. This movie is gonna be my calling card,
杰米·李·柯蒂斯会注意到我
and it'll make Jamie Lee Curtis notice me.
别告诉兰妮
Don't tell Lainey!
不 告诉她 她需要知道
No wait, tell her. She needs to know.
首先
All right, first off,
我不想破坏你们的关系
I wouldn't rock the boat of that relationship.
第二 我想我看到你的珍金镇男孩俱乐部
And secondly, I think I saw your Jenkintown Boys Club
在哇哇超♥市♥停车场
down at the Wawa parking lot.
JTP 谁是老大
The JTP? Who was leading them?
我不知道 没见过的
I don't know. Some new guy.
-是丹吗 -是的
- Was it Dan?! ?- Sure.
蠢货丹
Stupid Dan!
我要挑战他比赛砸东西
I will challenge him to a game of smashball
夺回我的老大位置
and reassert my dominance.
原来 当制♥作♥人时
Turns out, when it came to being a producer,
我爸完全知道他想要什么
my dad knew how to get exactly what he wanted.
他为什么要错过千载难逢的角色
Why would he pass on the role of a lifetime?!
为什么 我们完了
Why?! We're screwed blue!
我们没时间重新选角了
We have no time to recast!
我早想到了
I'm way ahead of you.
教练来了 为特写镜头准备好了
Coach is here and ready for his closeup!
我是你的粘土
I am your clay.
捏我吧
Mold me.
梅勒教练 他是主演吗
Coach Mellor? He's our star?
对 我把剧本给他了
Oh, yeah. I slipped him the script.
他的领悟力非常好
He responded to the material.
我想你是我唯一的选择 所以角色归你了
Well, I guess you're my only option, so...you got the part.
我深感荣幸
You honor me.
你知道台词吗
Do you know your lines?
我把全部剧本背下来了 我喜欢里面的俏皮话
I memorized the whole script. I love the zingers.
我最喜欢的一句 勺后见
My favorite one -- "See you ladle."
我喜欢你用"勺"取代了"稍"
I like how you wrote "Ladle" instead of "Later."
因为我是厨师
'Cause I'm a cook.
勺后见 我没写这句
"See you ladle"? I-I didn't write that.
是我 我修改了一下剧本 搭档
That'd be me. I did some noodling with the script, partner.
爸 你不能修改我的剧本
Dad! You can't rewrite my script!
但你没写一句施瓦辛格说的那样的俏皮话
But you didn't have any snappy one-liners like Arnold says.
这是动作片里最棒的部分
That's the best part of an action movie.
现在你有很多
Now you got a bunch of 'em.
烤后见
Sear you later.
铲后见
Spat-u-later.
刨后见
Cheese ya grater.
全是一样的
They are all the same!
爸 我感谢你的支持 但这依然是我的电影
Dad, I appreciate the support, but this is still my movie.
大家都知道你是《死亡食谱2》
Hey. Everyone knows that you're the creative vision
背后的创意大♥师♥
behind "Recipe for Death 2."
2 我们连1都没拍
Two?! We haven't even filmed part one.
最棒的动作片永远都是续集
The best action movies are always the sequel,
我们干脆直接跳过去拍最好的
so we're just skipping ahead to the good stuff.
知道吗 我们是一个团队
Know what? We're a team.
最重要的 是我们一起努力
The important thing here is we're working on this together.
老爷子 我需要新的制片人
Pops, I need a new producer!
没问题 我要制♥作♥什么
Done! What am I producing?
-80块外加不准回嘴 -我加入
- 80 bucks and no back talk. - I'm in.
我找到办法把爸排挤出去时
While I had found a way to push my dad out of the picture,
爱丽卡终于找到了她的新形象
Erica had finally found her new look.
找到了喜欢的吗
Find everything you need?
找到了 谢谢
We did. Thank you.
随便
Whatever.
我有优♥惠♥券
I have a coupon.
抱歉 这是金宝的优♥惠♥券
Oh. I'm sorry, this coupon is for Gimbels.
正确 这是对手的优♥惠♥券 你照做就行
Correct. It's a competitor's coupon, so you match the price.
买♥♥完后 把优♥惠♥券还给我
And when we're done here, I'm gonna need this back
我可以在其他商店用
so I can use it at other stores.
我们不觉得金宝是对手
Yeah, we don't really consider Gimbels a competitor
因为我们新酷潮趣
because we're fresh and cool and hip and fun,
而他们倒闭了
and they're...closing.
老天 快用那个信♥用♥卡♥机器
Oh, God. Um. Just run the credit-card machine thing.
让我搞清楚
Let me get this straight.
贝纳通觉得自己比金宝强
Benetton thinks it's better than Gimbels
就因为你们挂了那些光亮的海报吗
because you have all these glossy posters hanging around?
那些孩子显然是被迫穿这些衣服的
These kids were clearly dressed against their will.
快点刷♥卡♥
Come on, make the ch-chunk.
真够扯淡的
This is bull corn.
好吧 我得请你
Okay. I'm going to have to ask you
到别处去了
to take your business elsewhere.
你禁止我到你们的店吗
You're banning me from your store?
别想 妹子
No-no, sister.
是我禁止你
I'm banning you.
你不能禁止我
You can't ban me.
我刚禁止了
Oh, I just did.
你被贝禁通了
You are Ban-itonned!
根本没这个词
That's not a word.
现在有了 我贝禁通你
Oh, it is now. I Bani-ton you
拥有我们逛你店的荣幸 倒霉鬼
from having the pleasure of us in your store, sucka!
走 爱丽卡
Come on, Erica.
-我... -不
- I'm... - ?No!
我妈当众大吵大闹时
While my mom was making a scene,
我在导演自己的电影
I was directing a scene of my own.
我们又见面了 布莱德
We meet again, Blade.
瞧瞧 约翰·库克
Well, well, John Cook.
我在我的致命迷宫里设下了一系列的陷阱
I'm surprised you survived the series of traps
你居然还能逃出来
I set in my deadly labyrinth.
我回来了
Well, I'm back, a--
我准备用汤勺给你喂下美味的满口痛苦
And I'm ready to spoon-feed you a delicious mouthful of pain.
我们勺后见
I'll see ya ladle.
在找东西吗
Looking for something?
停 停下停下
Cut! Cut. Cut.
你演得太差了 金戴夫
You're not selling it, Dave Kim.
想想你的发型有多傻
Think about how dumb your haircut is.
用痛苦刺♥激♥自己
Use your pain.
把吊杆拿稳了 塔兹
Gah! Steady up the boom, Taz.
什么是吊杆
What's a boom?
是你拿着的东西
It's the thing you're holding.
我一直在小声说"吊" 这样你可以举高到镜头之外
I kept whispering, "Boom" so you'd raise it out of frame.
我以为你的意思是
Oh! I thought you were going like,
屌♥ 我们又拍到一个不错的镜头
"Boom! We just got another great cinematic moment."
这是怎么回事
Ah. Wh-What's all this?
我以为让你去
Oh! Hey! I thought sending you
机场买♥♥甜甜圈会花很长很长的时间
to get donuts at the airport would take much longer.
我没来 你就在拍吗
You're shooting movies without me?
是吧
Kinda.
不是说好一起努力吗
I thought we were doing this whole deal together.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表