剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
He's not here, you don't have to call him that!
我得习惯这样做
I got to get in the habit.
如果我搞砸了 谁知道他会在年鉴中怎么称呼我
If I screw up, who knows what he'll label me in the yearbook?!
真是疯了 我们害怕亚当
This is crazy! We're scared of Adam!
他只是一个小男生
He's like, a tiny boy.
我整天对着电脑校对年鉴
He's been on the computer all day proofreading the yearbook.
我们上去看软盘就行
Let's just go in and swipe the stupid floppy disk.
-不 -别慌
- Oh, no. ?- Stop panicking.
我们得想个复杂的天才计划
We gotta think of a brilliant, complex plan
把他引开
to lure him away from it.
她利用我最大的弱点把我引开了
And lure me she did, using my one great weakness.
绝地大♥师♥
Yo, Jedi Master?
清单上第三条 以下电视剧连播时
Number three on your list is to inform you
要通知你
of any pertinent TV marathons,
《家有阿福》正在播
and there's a whole block of "ALF" on.
棒 表演时间到 伙计
Yes! It's show time, buddy!
好吧 他们的计划说不上聪明
Okay, so their plan wasn't so much clever
复杂 而是可悲简单
and complex as it was sad and easy.
开始了
Here we go. Okay.
看看有什么
Let's see what we get.
他妈的
Son of a bitch!
安东尼·巴萨莫和拉克茜·布鲁姆
It's Anthony Balsamo and Lexy Bloom!
他们投给了啦啦队长
They gave it to the head cheerleader
和帅气的四分卫
and our handsome quarterback!?
我们上的什么原始学校
What kind of backwards school do we go to?!
见鬼 我要把"最佳情侣"改成
Screw that. I'm changing Cutest Couple
我和那谁
to me and whatshisface.
这时候忘记我的名字真奇怪 但为我们上 宝贝
It's a weird time to forget my name, but do it for us, baby.
不可能 这是我出彩的时候
No way! This is my shining moment!
-住手 -住手
- Stop it! - Stop it!
-你住手 -你住手
- You stop it! - You stop it!
-住手 -兰妮 住手
- Stop it! - Lainey, stop it!
住手 别这样
Stop! Stop! Knock it off!
-兰...住手 -别打了
- Lai-- Stop it! - Stop fighting!
各位 别这样
Everyone, come on!
明年是我的最后一年了
Next year's my last!
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me!?
是绝地大♥师♥亚当
It's Jedi Master Adam!
你怎敢利用阿福的美名来引开我
How dare you use ALF's good name to distract me!?
阿福是神圣的
ALF is sacred!
他吃猫 伙计
He eats cats, dude.
猫是梅尔马克星球上的鸡
Cats are the chicken of Melmac!
这不是重点 把软盘给我
Doesn't matter! Gimme my disk!
你让我们没得选择
You left us no choice, man.
我们那么费力地讨好你
We've been working our fingers to the bone to make you happy!
让我改一点点
Just let me make one little change.
-别想 -把软盘给我们
- Never! - Give us that floppy!
我们需要这个 给我
We need it! Hand it over!
于是出事了
And then it happened.
不
Noooooo!
巴瑞不小心摩擦了软盘内部
Barry accidentally grazed the inside of the disk.
那个年代 脆弱的软盘
Yep, back then, a fragile floppy
有可能轻轻一碰就毁了
could be ruined with one tiny touch.
不
Oh, no...
你碰到了脆弱的内部
You touched the tender insides!
我没有 我的手指没碰到脆弱的内部
No. I didn't. My fingers missed the tender insides.
我看到了 你的肥拇指狠狠刮过了脆弱的内部
I saw it. Your meaty thumb was all over the tender insides!
我的手指没碰到脆弱的内部
My fingers missed the tender insides!
放轻松
Let's relax!
脆弱的内部不会有事的
The tender insides are still gonna be okay.
那是我这辈子最紧张的时刻
It was the most tense moment of my life.
当然 指纹不会造成那么大的破坏
Surely, a fingerprint couldn't cause that much damage.
造成了
And yet it did.
他碰到了脆弱的内部
He touched the tender insides.
我没觉得我碰到了
I didn't think I touched it.
既然现在重新开始
So, now that we're starting fresh,
我建议杰夫和爱丽卡是"最佳情侣"可以吗
may I suggest Geoff and Erica for cutest couple?
太快了吗
Too soon?
我失去了一整个学年
While I lost the entire school year,
我叔叔发现了轻松的发财办法
my uncle discovered a cushy way to make us millions.
这是什么
What the hell is this!?
我亲爱的大哥 这是我们的未来
This, my dear brother, is our future.
请看 豆袋椅
I give you -- bean bags.
我不要豆袋椅
I don't want any bean bags!
哪里来的还回哪里
Take them back to where they come from.
请听我说
Please, just hear me out.
还记得去年
Do you remember last year
我回到大学一周吗
when I went back to college for a week?
对 我付了一学期的学费
Yeah, I paid for the whole semester.
在我因为火灾
Well, before I was unfairly kicked out
被冤枉踢出大一宿舍前
of the freshman dorm for that fire,
我知道所有孩子都有两样东西
I learned that every kid comes with two things --
迷你冰箱和豆袋椅
a mini-fridge and bean bag chairs.
马文 这里不是暴富骗局
Marvin! This isn't a get-rich-quick scheme.
我们是卖♥♥家具的
We sell furniture!
豆袋椅就是家具
Um, bean bag chairs are furniture.
它们是柔软色彩丰富的球状家具
They're soft, colorful balls of furniture.
你怎么不明白呢
How are you not getting this?
见鬼 马文
Damn it, Marvin!
没人想坐在一袋豆子上
No person wants to sit on a sack of beans.
会的 拉一个坐坐看
Yes, they will! Just pull up a bag and sit on it!
我永远不会坐在一包豆子上
I will never sit on a bag of beans.
-坐在豆子上 -我不要
- Sit on the beans. - I don't want to sit on the beans!
-别这样 -试试看
- No! Come on! - Try it!
停下 我不想试
Stop it! I don't want to try it!
-坐下就舒服了 -我不想
- Ease on down to comfy town. - I don't want to!
对了
?Yes.
现在让小豆子发挥魔力
Now let the tiny beans work their magic.
见鬼 我卡住了
Damn it! I'm stuck!
越是用力越被卡住
The more I push, the more I sink!
你这样不对
You're doing it wrong.
你得摇晃 像我这样 看着
You got to shimmy out. Like me. Watch.
我是在晃
I am shimmying!
你得像我这样做
You just got to do like I do.
现在我卡在了这可怕的豆子云里
Now I'm stuck in this horrible cloud of beans!
-我就知道这是坏主意 -帮我
- I knew this was a bad idea! ?- Help me!
你应该认真对待这份工作
You were supposed to take this seriously!
我是认真的
I do!
但如果你不认可我 我会辞职
But if you don't appreciate me, then I'm gonna quit.
应该是你被炒了才对 我送你出去
More like you're fired! Let me show you the door!
别费心了 我自己走
Yeah, don't bother. I'll go through it myself.
不是吧
Seriously?
年鉴全没了 怎么会这样
The whole yearbook's gone? How did this happen?
你也知道 这两个人把我当孩子
Well, as you know, these two treat me like a child,
所以我写了要求清单
so I composed a list of demands
在权力天平倾向于我的时候用
for when the balance of power shifted in my favor.
你在胡说些什么
What are you even talking about?
你知道我花了多长时间
Do you have any idea how much time
来排版吗
I've spent working on this layout?
鉴于这是年鉴
Based on the fact that this is the yearbook,
我会说 一年吗
I'm gonna go with a year?
对 现在全没了
Yes. And now it's all gone.
别担心 戴娜
Don't worry, Dana.
我记得整个学年的事
I've literally memorized the entire school year.
我只需要用我的大脑快照
All I got to do is re-create the yearbook
重建年鉴
using my brain snapshots.
你是说你的记忆吗
You mean your memories?
访问学年第一天
Accessing first day of school.
去年9月 周三
It was late September, Wednesday.
下着大雪 老鹰乐队在超级碗上表演
It was snowing hard, and the Eagles were in the Super Bowl.
全错
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表