剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
梅勒教练
Coach Mellor!
拜托告诉我 你强迫查德和金戴夫搭档
Please tell me you forced Chad to be partners with Dave Kim.
正相反 金巴巴 查德找我的
Quite the opposite, Goldfarb. Chad came to me.
让我发誓保密
Made me swear to keep it a secret, too.
因为什么感觉 友谊 我不知道
Something about feelings and friendship, I don't know.
我不是你的记忆秘书 查德·克伦普
I'm not your remembering things secretary, Chad Kremp!
那个叛徒背着我和我的死敌搞在了一起
That snake is cheating on me with my mortal enemy,
其实他是个好人 也是我朋友
who is actually a great guy and another friend.
我同情你
I sympathize.
网球就像婚姻
Tennis is a lot like marriage.
漫长无趣
It's long, and it's boring,
最后她为了拉丁帅哥离开你
and eventually, she leaves you for a handsome Latin man
他本来是要给你家厕所换瓷砖的
who was just supposed to re-tile your bathroom.
只剩一件事可做了
Well, there's only one thing left to do.
我成为这所学校从未见过的网球最佳选手
I become the best tennis player this school has ever known,
我需要你的帮助才能做到
and I need your help to do it.
见鬼 金巴巴
Damn it, Goldfarb.
作为教练我曾经立下血誓
As a coach, I took a blood oath
只要学♥生♥运♥动♥员有动力和决心
never to let a student-athlete fail
就决不让他失败
if he's got drive and desire,
所以我要躲到车里去
which is exactly why I'm gonna get into my Ford Festiva
假装你没跟我说过
and pretend you never asked.
我会成为头号♥种子 我会让你看到
I will be top seed! I'll show you!
我会让查德看到 让所有人看到
I'll show Chad. I'll show everyone!
不是吧
Come on!
差点砸中我的胫骨[腿上才叫胫骨]
That almost bonked me in my shin.
这可不好哦
Not cool, guys!
迪斯科灾难过去一天了
It had been one day since the disco disaster,
爱丽卡只想在黑暗的电影院里
and all Erica wanted to do was hide from everyone
逃避所有人
in a dark theater.
失败
Or not.
爱丽卡
Erica?
Six, seven...
可以坐下我所有的朋友
yeah, that should be enough seats for all my friends.
杰夫和艾菲
Oh, Geoff and Evy?
你们来看《银色快手》吗 我也是
You're here seeing "Quicksilver"? Me too!
我在等兰妮和其他人
I'm just waiting for Lainey and the rest of the gang.
酷
Cool.
好了 我一个人
Fine! I'm all alone!
我躲在这里一个人看凯文·贝肯的
I'm hiding out watching a crappy Kevin Bacon movie
烂电影
about bicycles all by myself.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
这是我今天第二次看这部电影 所以不好
This is the second time I've seen this movie today, so, no.
杰夫瑞 不如你去给爱丽卡
Geoffrey, why don't you run and get Erica
买♥♥加大的巧克力威化
one of those extra large KitKats?
我注意到甜食
I've noticed sweet treats
一直是这周她靠得住的朋友
have been the one friend she can count on this week.
杰夫去救场
Geoff to the rescue!
瞧瞧
Well, well.
谁会想到我的情人节
Who knew I'd spend Valentine's Day
会和想抢走我男人的女人一起过
with the woman who tried to snake my man?
我相信你现在开心死了
Yeah, I'm sure this is a great moment for you.
说真的不是
Honestly, it's not.
我应该幸灾乐祸 但是
I mean, I should be gloating, but...
你太可怜了
you're very sad.
让我想拥抱你
It just makes me want to hug you.
老天 别 别拥抱我
Oh, God, no! Don't hug me!
我们是情敌 你应该害怕我
We're enemies. You're supposed to fear me.
甜心 不可能怕了
Sweetie, not anymore.
现在我只希望你没事
Now I just want you to be okay.
艾菲的可怜是压死我姐的最后一根稻草
Evy's pity was the last straw.
那一刻
In that moment...
我姐知道
...my sister knew
她必须振作起来
she had to get back on the bike again.
洗了个澡 去了趟服饰店
It took a shower, a trip to Benetton,
卷了两小时头发后
and two hours of crimping,
爱丽卡正式恢复以前的漂亮模样
and Erica was officially back to her awesome self.
她回来了
Oh, there she is!
我美丽的宝贝回来了
My beautiful baby is back!
从哪里回来了
Back from where?
花了我多少钱
How much did it cost me?
默里 注意点
Murray, pay attention.
你去了舞蹈冬令营吗
What -- were you at dance camp?
和音乐有关吗
Something to do with music?
我知道会让我掏钱的
I know it hits me in the pocket.
这样说吧 我终于决定了要改变
Let's just say that I finally decided to make a change.
瞧 我跟你说过了
See? I told you.
迪斯科可以解决一切问题
A little disco can solve anything.
谢谢了 妈
?Thanks, Mom.
你真是一个伟大的...别急
You really are a great -- oh, bup, bup, bup!
别分开 我还抱着你呢
Don't pull away. I'm still hugging you.
我真高兴我可以帮你振作起来
Oh, I'm so glad I was able to help you with your big comeback.
帮助大到远超你想象
More than you will ever know.
我姐恢复常态
As my sister was returning to form,
我则去找我认识的最伟大的运动员
I turned to the greatest athlete I knew.
我哥
My brother.
巴瑞 我帅气健壮的哥哥 我需要你的帮助
Barry, my handsome and powerful brother, I need your help.
通常我会揍你然后走开
Normally I'd punch you and walk away,
但我得说 我很好奇
but I gotta say -- I'm intrigued.
我参加了网球队 需要双打搭档
I joined the tennis team, and I need a doubles partner.
无聊了
Becoming bored!
我需要你不可思议的天赋
And I need your incredible gifts.
又想听了
Listening again.
因为你称霸所有运动
Since you dominated all sports,
我想知道你是否能帮我在网球场上
I was wondering if you'd help me seek revenge
向我最好的朋友复仇
on my best friend on the tennis court.
你真幸运
Well, you're in luck
因为地球上最酷网球手的关系
'cause I know everything there is about tennis
我了解网球的一切
because of the coolest player on the planet.
他说的是八十年代荧光服网球之神
He was talking about an '80s neon-clad tennis god
用怪兽般发球和风格称霸球场的人
who dominated the court with monster serves and style.
请看安德烈·阿加西
Behold Andre Agassi!
全世界最优秀的选手
The greatest player in the world.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
-技术 -部分原因
- Skill? - ?Partly.
但其他原因呢
But the other part?
卖♥♥弄荧光加胭脂鱼发型的致命结合
A deadly combination of splash, flash, and mullet!
胭脂鱼发型可以办到吗
A mullet can do that?
胭脂鱼没老板的
A mullet doesn't have a boss!
不听任何人的
It takes no orders!
高于法律之上
It's above the law!
就像史蒂文·西格尔
Like Steven Seagal!
但他留的是马尾
But Seagal has a ponytail.
那是用橡皮筋系起来的更酷的胭脂鱼
Which is just a fancy mullet tied with a rubber band.
你为什么不记下来
Why aren't you writing any of this down?
我真心不想记下来
I really don't want to put this to paper.
我只想让你教我打网球
I just want you to teach me some tennis.
我会的
As I will.
我可以算是阿加西的孪生兄弟
I'm basically Andre Agassi's twin.
我还有他的发型
I even got the hair.
你肯定没有
You definitely don't have the hair.
是吗
Don't I?
你就放在这里吗
Was that just lying around?
兰妮喜欢我偶尔戴上
Lainey likes when I wear it sometimes.
-别问 -没打算问
- Don't -- Don't ask. - Wasn't going to.
去后院
To the backyard!
我会在你逃命时把球打到你身上
Where I will hit balls at you as you run for your life.
快走
Move, move!
你偷了我的信♥用♥卡♥开派对吗
You stole my credit card to pay for a party?!
不知道你在说什么
No idea what you're talking about.
拜托
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表