剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
让咱们开心
and entertain us.
比如说坐他的沙发
Like sitting in his chair
或是把橙汁喝到只剩一滴
or leaving that last drop in the orange juice container?
太对了 这是大雪放假日革命
Damn right! It's a snow-day revolution!
我们的第一战如下
And our first battle was this.
你们被禁足了 没电♥话♥ 没游戏机
You two are grounded! No telephone! No Atari!
没机器人 上楼去
No robits! Now get upstairs!
-想滑雪橇吗 -当然
- Want to go sledding? - Sure.
雪橇
Sledding?!
你们没听到我的话吗
Didn't you hear what I just said?
听到了 只是
Oh, we heard it. It's just
禁足就算了
we're gonna pass on the grounding.
发生什么事了
What the hell just happened?
革命发生了
What happened was a revolution.
我哥和我完全进入叛乱模式
My brother and I were in full rebellion mode,
我们准备好再闹大点
and we were ready to take it up a notch.
贝弗 我的假日爆米花桶呢
Bevy! Where's my tin of holiday popcorn?!
在找东西吗
Looking for something?
风味玉米真好吃
Flavored corn deliciousness.
你做了什么
What have you done?
看来不止你一个人
Looks like you're not the only one
可以随时享用四种口味的美味爆米花
who can enjoy four types of gourmet popcorn whenever he wants.
你最好没碰白切达干酪
You better not have touched white cheddar.
我何止碰了
Oh, I touched the white cheddar but good.
那一格只能老爸吃
That quadrant was for dads only!
真的 你脑袋进水了吗
Seriously, what's wrong with you?!
小亚
Yo, Ad-rock!
然后 我们做了件金伯格家没人做过的事
And then we went where no Goldberg had gone before.
你冷吗 我冷
You chilly? I sure am.
还是把这家伙调高吧
Might as well just crank up this bad boy.
你知道没人可以动温控器
Hey, you know no one touches that thermostat.
固定在舒适的63华氏度
It stays locked in at a comfortable 63 degrees,
不准升高
no higher!
87度 有钱人的温度
87 -- temperature of the rich.
87华氏度[30度]
87 degrees?
你把暖气当太阳吗
What do you think this is, the sun?
我们现在统治温控器了
We reign over the thermostat now.
我倒霉一次被你们看到
Okay, you saw me at a low point,
现在你们用我的那套来对付我
and now you're giving me a taste of my own medicine.
真好吃
So good.
又甜又香
Sweet and savory.
见鬼 别把所有焦糖味吃完了
Damn it, stop eating all the caramel!
办不到
No can do.
直到现在 你主要的武器都是父亲的怒气
You see, until now, your main weapon was dad rage,
但当你中年的身躯卡在我们的雪堡垒里时
but that all changed when your middle-aged body
一切都改变了
corked up our snow tunnel.
没什么改变了 没有
Nothing has changed -- nothing.
有的
Oh, it has.
我们进雪堡垒时还是害怕的男孩
We went into that snow fort as scared boys,
出来时我们成了无畏的男子汉
but we emerged as fearless men
觉得你的怒气很傻
who now find your anger silly.
行 你们不想尊敬我
Fine. You don't want to respect me?
我不管了
I'm out.
我不再以任何方式参与你们的生活
I retire from being involved in your lives in any way.
相信我 会有那么一个时候
Trust me, there will be a time
你们来找我 绝望地需要我这个父亲
when you come to me in desperate need of your dad,
到时我不会帮你们
and I won't help you.
我们的大雪放假日革命成功了
Our snow-day rebellion had worked.
咱家的权力天平倾斜了
The balance of power had shifted in our house,
我们成了国王
and we were kings!
我的天 你是对的
Dear God. You were right.
我们在雪堡垒以外也可以戏弄老爸
We can mess with dad out of the snow fort, too.
我觉得好有活力 热得流汗了
I feel so alive and sweaty from the heat!
这肯定是学校里另一个亚当·金伯格
This must be what the other Adam Goldberg in school
一直以来的感觉
feels like all the time.
他是我行我素的人 以自己的方式生活
He's a loose cannon and lives on his own terms!
兄弟 我们终于可以按冬神的意志
Dude! Now we can finally live our snow day
来过咱们的大雪放假日了
the way the gods of winter intended it!
汽车平底雪橇
Car toboggan --
结合了滑水的乐趣
It combines the fun of water-skiing
以及无舵雪橇的危险
with the treacherous danger of luge.
听起来不错
I like what I'm hearing.
坐下抓紧了
Sit down and hold on
因为我会开得很快冒冒险
'cause I'm gonna drive fast and take chances.
大雪放假日
Snow day!
没有老爸的生活好爽
Life without a dad rules!
我们没爹的大雪放假日正式开始时
As we set out on our fatherless snow day,
我姐正尽一切努力避开老妈
my sister was doing everything she could to avoid our mom.
妈没在这里吧
Mom isn't down here, is she?
我有一个多小时没察觉到
I haven't felt her looming presence
她若隐若现的身影 你是安全的
in over an hour, so you're safe.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
那个女人发现她是我的英雄
That woman finding out that she's my hero
是我碰到过的最糟糕的事
is the worst thing that's ever happened to me.
说到英雄
Speaking of heroes,
我有跟你讲过我丰富的人生冒险吗
have I told you about all my rich life adventures?
讲过 很多遍
Yes. Many times.
我打赌你不知道我退伍后加入了劳军组织
I bet you didn't know that after the army,
用冒着生命危险的马戏表演
I joined the USO and entertained the troops
为军队送去娱乐节目
with a death-defying circus act.
我需要帮助 老爷子 不是你老人家的故事
I need help, Pops, not your old-man yarns.
这不是故事 我训练过狮子
They're not yarns. I trained a lion.
它叫斯坦
His name was Stan.
你在这里 宝贝 我需要你给出专业的时尚建议
There you are, boopie. I need your fashion expertise.
我在紫色连身裤上要印什么图案
Which iron-on should I put on my purple jumpsuit --
我作为你翅膀下的风
me as the wind beneath your wings
还是我俩是一个豆荚里的豆子
or we're two peas in a pod?
我什么都不选
Hmm. I pick none.
你得选一个 这样周末的滑雪旅行
Well, you go to pick one so we can wear them
我们才能穿上
on our ski trip this weekend.
说清楚
Let's be clear --
我要和兰妮还有十个
I am going skiing with Lainey
我算是认识的男生去滑雪
and also 10 boys who I know a little bit.
还有你的英雄
And your hero.
我确信你想让我一起去
I'm sure you want me to tag along.
这怎么说得通呢
In what world does that make sense?
如果巴瑞去滑雪
If Barry went on a ski trip,
他会带上他的英雄查克·诺里斯
he'd want to bring his hero -- Chuck Norris,
亚当会想和克利斯丁·格拉夫一起去滑雪
and Adam would definitely want to ski with Crispin Glover.
所以这完全说得通
So it makes perfect sense
你会想带上你的英雄 就是我
that you would want to bring your hero -- me.
怪人克利斯丁·格拉夫不滑雪
Okay, weird Crispin Glover doesn't ski,
查克·诺里斯喜欢沙漠气候
and Chuck Norris likes a desert climate,
所以你也不会去
so you're not going.
我懂
I get it.
你的英雄是你的妈妈是件尴尬的事
It's embarrassing having your mom as your hero.
别担心 我可以很酷的
But don't worry -- I can be cool.
和帅哥们一起泡热水浴
Hang with the hunkos in the bubbly tub
而且戴着滑雪护目镜
with my ski gogs on.
我的天 我...
Oh, my God. I don't
甚至不知道如何回答
even know how to respond to that.
我知道 会非常棒的
I know! It's gonna be great!
就像我们拼车去学校时
Just like when we carpool to school together
可以有段八卦的时间
so we can have a little gossip time.
我就是没法...
I just can't --
我会带你
And I'm gonna take you
去我的周五晚剪贴簿俱乐部
to my Friday-night scrapbooking club
你可以看到你的英雄放松的样子
so you can see how your real hero cuts loose.
剪贴工艺
Decoupage.
我说清楚
So, let me get this straight.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表