剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Okay. This isn't a problem.
我去拿我的工具箱
I'll just grab my toolbox and --
见鬼 在现实世界中我什么也不会
Damn it! I don't have real-world skills.
也没有真正管用的工具腰带
Or a utility belt with actual utilities!
看来你对宾大的渴望
Well, well, looks like you wanted to get into Penn State
大过你的想象
a little bit more than you thought,
对吗 金伯格女士
hmm, Ms. Goldberg?
是的 我们非常感谢
She does, and we are so, so grateful
你同意今天和我们见面
that you agreed to meet with us today,
爱丽卡为自己的行为感到非常抱歉
and Erica is very sorry for her behavior.
是的
I really am.
在停车场跟踪你
I mean, stalking you in the garage
唱了首伤人的歌♥ 说你一身屁味
and singing a hurtful song about you smelling like poots
把你妻子的样子
and comparing your wife's appearance
和狗做比较
to that of a canine --
这一切都太不好了
It's all... very...not good.
我还要补充 她在我桌子上吃三明治
I might also add, she ate a sandwich on my desk.
提醒我了 我还没吃午餐
Which reminds me, you know, I never had my lunch.
不介意我无礼地狼吞虎咽 浪费你的时间吧
Would you mind if I rudely devoured this and wasted your time?
是我活该
Okay, I deserve that.
太乱了
Mm, that is very messy.
我表明观点了
All right, well, I made my point, okay?
你可能有兴趣知道
Well, it might interest you to know
我的老公默里·金伯格
that my husband, Murray Goldberg,
是这所大学的知名校友
is an active alum of this school.
知名校友吗
An active alum?
-知名 -见鬼 好吧
- Active. - Damn it. Fine.
我相信我们可以想想办法
Well, I'm sure we can, uh, work something out.
我看看
Just take a look.
看来金伯格先生不是
It appears that Mr. Goldberg is not, in fact,
宾大毕业生
a graduate of Penn State.
什么 你好大的胆子
What? How dare you!
你自己看
Oh, see for yourself.
毕业还差一个学分
He's one credit shy of graduation.
可以庆祝来一口了
I say I'd earned a celebratory bite, hmm?
施内茨
Oh, Schnitz!
我弄脏自己了
I messed myself.
我弄脏自己了
I messed myself.
大学辍学生
College dropout?!
我嫁给了一个大学辍学生
I'm married to a college dropout?!
你也是大学辍学生
You're a college dropout!
我辍学嫁给你 辍学生
I dropped out to marry you, dropout!
这就是你不帮忙的原因吗
So this is why you wouldn't help,
你骗了我三十年
because you've been lying for three decades?
我很内疚
I feel bad,
我是真心的
and I say that from the bottom of my heart
我也不想再说了
and also to end this conversation!
真是疯了
This is nuts.
我这辈子 你们都在教育我
You both lectured me my entire life
大学有多重要
on how important college is,
现在我发现你俩都没大学毕业
and now I find out that neither of you even graduated?
我只差一个学分
I was one credit short!
如果我吃掉了一个三明治的99%
You know, if I eat 99% of a sandwich,
依然算吃掉了一个三明治
I still eat a sandwich!
这不是三明治 这是我的未来
This isn't a sandwich! It's my future!
我做了什么不重要
Look, it doesn't matter what I did.
我依然是你的父亲
I'm still your father,
你不能不读大学
and you're not skipping out on college.
我不再从伪君子那里听取人生建议
I am done taking life advice from a hypocrite.
这些大学都不要我
Since none of these colleges will take me,
我会专心做音乐
I am just gonna focus on my music
像真正的艺术家那样在街上卖♥♥艺
and busk on the streets like a true artist!
三明治的比喻 你为什么不支持我
Why didn't you back me up on the sandwich metaphor?
希望你开心了 你女儿是街头艺人
Well, I hope you're happy. Your daughter's a busker.
她在街上混了
We've lost her to the streets.
街头卖♥♥艺
Busking?
爱丽卡抛弃了大学未来
As Erica walked out on her college future,
老爷子则走进了巴瑞的超级大反派陷阱
Pops had stumbled right into Barry's supervillain trap,
手到擒来
and it was foolproof.
对于你喜欢的一切 亚当可是说了不少
Adam said some pretty nasty words
难听的话
about everything you love.
无法想象你现在会怎么想
Can't imagine what you must be thinking right now.
我想你偷♥拍♥了亚当
I think you secretly taped Adam
不知道什么奇怪的企图 想让我们反♥目♥
in a weird attempt to turn us against each other.
你怎么能这样说 先生
How dare you, sir!
你让亚当去到光线好的地方
You told Adam to stand in better light.
你得学习怎样骗别人 孩子
You really need to learn how to grift someone, kiddo.
就算有什么 你也应该生亚当的气
If anything, you should be angry at Adam!
他是说你坏话的人 我只是恰好录下来
He's the one who bad-mouthed you while I happened to be filming!
亚当在哪里
Yeah, where's Adam?
我被困住了 无路可出
I was trapped with no way out.
想想 亚当曼德 想想
Think, Adamander! Think!
然后我看到了
And then I saw it.
我的床单就像蝙蝠信♥号♥♥灯一样
My sheets served as my own Bat-Signal.
别管什么蝙蝠侠电影和电视
Forget the Batman movie and TV show.
我将成为哥谭市最伟大的黑暗骑士
I'd be the greatest Dark Knight Gotham had ever seen!
我跟你说了 亚当早就不见了
I told you! Adam's long gone!
他们在电视上这样做好轻松
That looks so much easier on TV!
亚当 你还好吗
Adam, are you okay?
不好
No!
这个疯子把我锁在房♥里
This crazy man locked me in my room
这样他可以和你拍越野单车电影
so he could make a dirt-biking movie with you!
巴瑞 你为什么这样做
Barry, why would you do this?
这孩子有可能会受伤
The kid could have gotten real hurt.
我受够了
I just had enough.
受够什么了
Enough of what?
你俩排挤我
Of you two leaving me out!
我这辈子 你俩都是爷孙活力二人组
All my life, you guys have been the dynamic duo --
玩得那么开心 拍出精彩的电影
having fun, making awesome movies.
哪怕一次 你们有没有想过
Did it ever occur to you, just once,
也许我也想加入
maybe I'd like to be included?
巴瑞 你也是我外孙 你知道我爱你
Barry, you're my grandson, too. You know I love you.
感觉不是这样 老爷子
It doesn't feel like that, Pops.
大学梦破碎了
With her college dreams dashed,
爱丽卡想做街头艺人 唱出名气和财富
Erica would busk her way to fame and fortune.
很自然 她借用了八十年代最伟大的歌♥
Naturally, she'd rely on the greatest song of the '80s.
要我离开你可不容易
? Gonna take a lot to take me away from you ?
就算一百个男人或更多...
? There's nothing that a hundred men or more -- ?
恶心
Gah! Gross!
我祝福大雨落在非...
? I bless the rains down in A-- ?
妈的
Damn it!
想让我离开这里可没这么容易
? Gonna take more than that to make me leave this pla-- ?
不是吧
Gah! Come on!
我讨厌珍金镇下雨
? I hate the rains down in Jenkintown ?
爱丽卡的梦想失败时
While Erica's dreams broke down,
我和老爷子准备恢复巴瑞的梦想
me and Pops were ready to build Barry back up.
我和老爷子开始拍蝙蝠侠的电影
So, me and Pops are starting our Batman movie,
我们无法决定哪个蝙蝠侠更棒
but we couldn't decide which Batman was better,
所以两个都要
so we're gonna have both.
听起来很有趣
Sounds fun.
事实上 我们觉得你可以和我们一起开心下
A-Actually, we thought you could have some fun with us.
是吗
Really?
我们有超级英雄了
I mean, we got the superheroes,
但我们没有敌人
but no one for us to fight.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不喜欢做小丑
I-I didn't really like being the Joker.
我想这次你会的
I think this time you will.
跟我们来
Follow us.
不是吧 越野单车蝙蝠侠电影
No way! A BMX Batman movie?
我们从来都不是故意不带你的
Look, we never meant to leave you out,
现在你来了
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表