剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
The best teachers never reveal if it's about Emmy.
就是因为艾米
So it is about Emmy!
你应该吃下纸条
You should have just eaten the note.
所有人都吃下纸条
Everybody eats the note!
为什么人们会觉得吃纸是可行的
Why do people think eating paper is a viable option?!
你顶嘴
Just for the back-talk,
这周你都是赤膊
you're a Skin for the rest of the week!
-不 -这个学年你都是赤膊
- No! - ?Now you're a Skin for the rest of the year!
继续说的话 你这辈子都是赤膊
You keep it up, you'll be a Skin for life!
你不能这样做
You can't do that.
相信我 在你结婚那天
Trust me -- On your wedding day,
你会赤膊走过红毯
you will walk down the aisle shirtless.
高格调的婚礼地点不会允许这样
No respectable venue would allow that!
海滩婚礼
It'll be a beach wedding!
听起来太棒了
That sounds wonderful...
像我最可怕的噩梦
and like my worst nightmare.
然后我意识到
That was when I realized
我招来帮我的人
the person I'd enlisted to help me
令情况更糟
only made it worse.
是你干的
You did this!
你说要我帮你 所以我帮了
You said you wanted my help, so I'm helping you.
我是说找她谈 为我开脱
I meant talk to her and make everything better for me.
你却让梅勒怒了
Instead, you got Mellor all riled up!
你知道他轻易就能发怒
You know he riles easily!
我不能仅是保你没事
I wasn't just gonna bail you out.
-这样你就得不到教训 -什么教训
- You'd never learn if I did that. - Learn what?
知道我以前做卷毛卡时有多难受吗
Do you know how hard it was for me to be Frizzica?
我在厕所隔间里吃午餐
I used to eat lunch in the bathroom stalls.
我走后门走廊碰开男生
I'd take the back hallways to avoid boys.
我周六晚在家
I even spent Saturday nights at home
和爸一起看新闻
watching the news with Dad.
他看新闻时总爱大叫
He yells so much at the news.
好像他觉得电视里的人能听到一样
It's like he thinks they can hear him!
你想知道最差劲的部分吗
But you want to know the worst part?
我没人倾诉
Is I had no one to talk to about any of it.
但艾米有 她有你
But Emmy does. She has you.
但你只想到你自己
But you're only thinking about yourself
却不是支持她
instead of being there for her.
好了 教训受够了
All right. Enough lesson-learning.
脱掉衣服 开始运动
Shirt off. Get in the game.
你得先抓住我
You'll have to catch me first!
我全力投入时运动能力很强
I'm athletic when determined.
我打赤膊
I'm a Skin.
看完等着哭吧
Read it and weep.
念我听 我往下看不舒服
Read it to me. It hurts when I look down.
巴瑞的化学测验 你猜怎样
It's Barry's chemistry test, and guess what?
他得了A
He aced it!
也许我应该说 我让他得了A
Or should I say, I aced him!
看来你做到了
Guess you did, huh?
不 你说我不能"船长"他
No, you said I couldn't "Captain" him,
但你错了 衰人
but you were wrong, sucka!
你厉害
You showed me.
注意了 各位
Attention, people in the room.
我有关于我未来的重要公告
I have a huge announcement about my future
我需要在我妈面前耀武扬威一番
that I need to rub in my mother's face.
不不 说好了等很久再威武
No, no, no. We said we were gonna be rubbing at a much later date.
不好意思 爸
I'm sorry, Dad.
我迫不及待哈佛求我加入
I couldn't wait for Harvard to beg me to join their ranks.
这太棒了 必须现在威武
This is too good. It must be rubbed.
慢着 你刚说哈佛吗
Wait, did I hear "Harvard"?
我想我听到了哈佛
I think I heard "Harvard."
你听到了
Oh, you heard it.
多亏了我新发现的对科学的爱
Thanks to my newfound love of sciences,
我正式决定了人生方向
I've officially decided what to do with my life.
我要成为医生
I shall be a doctor.
请看JTP
I give you the JTP.
JTP
Jtp!
不再代表珍金镇兄弟团
Not the Jenkintown Posse.
而是珍金镇诊所
I'm talkin' about the Jenkintown Practice --
一体化医疗机构
an all-in-one medical facility
我会是总裁兼头牌外科医生
where I'll be C.E.O. and lead surgeon.
我是眼科医生
I'm the in-house ophthalmologist.
我是足部医生
I'm the foot doc, y'all!
我在候诊室里打鼓
And I'ma play drums in the waiting room.
真不敢相信我听到的
I cannot believe what I'm hearing!
再说再说
Tell me more!
不 别说了
No. Let's not.
-抱歉 妈 你输了 -听够了
- Sorry, Mom. You lose. - We've heard enough.
-我会拥有成功的人生 让你不爽 -不
- I will succeed in life just to spite you. - No!
你有什么话可说
What'chu have to say about that?
这是我这辈子最开心的一天
This is the happiest day of my life!
什么 为什么这是好消息
What?! Why is this good news?
因为我激励你好好学习
'Cause I inspired you to learn!
快站上桌子跟我说"啊船长 我的船长"
Now, get up on that table and "O Captain! My Captain!" me.
你不是暗地里想我不及格吗
But I thought you secretly wanted me to fail.
当然不是
Of course not.
谁让你有这种阴险想法的
Uh, who would give you such a nasty idea?
也许我们应该走人
Maybe we should go.
这是怎么回事
What the hell's happening here?
我想留下来安静地欣赏
Ooh, I'd like to stay and quietly watch.
我稍稍激励了一下这个孩子
I may have slightly motivated the kid
用你来激发他心中的仇恨
using you as a springboard for his hate.
你明白的
Yeah, you get it.
等等
Wait.
我妈真心希望我成功吗
My mom genuinely wants me to thrive?
太可怕了
This is horrible!
不 这非常好
No, it's great!
你现在热爱科学了 我们都赢了
You love science now. We all win.
这一切建立在谎言之上
It's all built on lies!
我完全拒绝科学和一切学习
I fully reject science and all learning!
抱歉 JTP
I'm sorry, JTP.
我们不再是JTP
We're no longer the JTP.
我们只是JTP
We're just the JTP.
JTP
Jtp.
贝弗 我只是想帮这孩子成功
Bevy, I only wanted to help the kid succeed.
你的办法很管用 恭喜
Well, your way worked. Congrats.
等等 你去哪里
Wait. Wh-Where you going?
去辞职
To quit.
我不适合做老师
I'm no teacher.
最糟糕的是
And the worst part is,
我唯一能激发我儿子的
the only thing I inspired in my son
就是仇恨
is resentment.
我搞砸了和艾米的关系
I had messed up with Emmy,
需要奇迹才能修复我们的友谊
and it would take a miracle to fix our friendship --
-或是两个混♥蛋♥ -伙计
- or a couple of jerks. - ?Dude.
高一美女 9点方向
Fresh hottie, 9:00.
漂亮的咪♥咪♥
Nice rack.
抱歉
Sorry.
过敏
Allergies. ?
那一刻 我终于看到对艾米来说有多艰难
In that moment, I finally saw how hard it was for Emmy,
我知道我必须做什么
and I knew just what I had to do,
哪怕会害我没命
even if it killed me.
打扰下
Excuse me.
你们好 我是亚当·F·金伯格
Hi, I'm Adam F. Goldberg.
别和另一个亚当·金伯格弄混了
Not be confused with the other Adam Goldberg.
爱艺术的家伙
The artsy dude?
其实我们都喜爱艺术
Actually, we both have an appreciation for the arts.
他特长众多
He's more of a multi-hyphenate.
我侧重于书面文字
I've been focusing on the written word.
你有什么毛病 呆子
What the hell is your problem, dorknard?
我听到你们在说我的朋友
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表