剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
I don't even have one!
他好像爱那只狗胜过爱他的亲生孩子们
It's like he loves the dog more than his own kids.
我试过对他指明这点几百次了
I've tried to point it out to him like a hundred times,
但他不承认
but he won't admit it.
是时候了 看我让他不得不承认
Well, it's time I get him to.
在我姐做计划时
As my sister cooked up a plan,
巴瑞在寻找答案
Barry was searching for answers.
老爷子 你活了这么久说出来都没人信
Pops, you've lived an impossibly long time.
给我讲个过去的故事
Tell me an old-timey story that reassures me
让我相信长距离恋爱是可行的
a long-distance relationship can work.
有一次我和一个名叫莫娃的突尼斯女人交往
Well, I once dated a Tunisian woman named Marwa.
白天 我们会在地中海
We would swim in the warm waters
温暖的海水中一起游泳
of the Mediterranean during the day
入夜了就在海滩上结合
and become one on the beach at night.
所以是可行的
So it can work.
是可行的 直到她爸拿着一柄弯刀
It did -- until her father chased me
追得我绕着一个露天市集逃命
around an open-air bazaar with a scimitar.
我为什么白白听你说了这么多废话
Why did I go down this incredibly long road with you for nothing?
跟你说实话 孩子
I'll be honest with you, kiddo --
在我开始讲那个故事的时候
When I started that story,
我还没想起来结局是什么样的
I didn't remember how it ended.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what I'm gonna do!
我读医学院的时候
Lainey was supposed to be by my side
兰妮应该一直在我身边
my entire time in medical school.
瞧 这就是我故事的重点
See? That's the point of my story!
爱情是无法预测的
Love is unpredictable.
别想着挽救你愚蠢的故事
Don't try to salvage your stupid story.
我得想办法既要和我爱的姑娘在一起
I have to figure out how to be with the girl I love
同时又能上医学院
and go to medical school at the same time!
然后 他在这里
But then, there he was --
小男人给了巴瑞想要的答案
the man-boy that would give Barry the answer!
除非
Unless...
不 别看着那个医生男孩想到一些蠢主意
No! Don't look at the boy surgeon and get some farkakte idea.
聊天真愉快 老爷子
Nice chat, Pops.
妈 你比任何人都更无情
Mother, you relentlessly and unrealistically
不切实际地支持我的梦想对吗
support my dreams more than anyone, right?
当然了 小南瓜
Of course I do, Pumpkin.
不是夸张
Not to overstate it,
但我想把你装瓶 拿去百货公♥司♥卖♥♥
but I'd like to bottle you up and sell you at Bergdorf's.
所以我需要你帮我
That's why I need your help to make sure I become
在兰妮高中毕业前
a fully licensed and accredited doctor
让我成为有资格的医生
before Lainey leaves for college.
宝贝
Um, Boopie?
要花好多年才能成为医生
It takes years to become a doctor.
但天才小医生才16岁
But Doogie's 16
已经在喊"安全"
and already does that thing when he yells "Clear!"
然后冲某人的胸膛电击
then shoots lightning into some dude's heart.
听起来很有趣
That sounds fun!
但你只是高中男生
But you're still just a boy in high school.
第一步 参加普通高中同等学历考试 明天毕业
Step 1 -- take my GED, graduate tomorrow.
接下来呢
What's next?
大学里四年的医学预科
Four years of pre-med at college.
我六周完成
I'll do it in six weeks.
完成 下一步 还有什么
Done. Next. What else you got?
真正的医学院 又得四年
Actual medical school, which takes another four years.
我一个月搞定
I'll knock it out in a month.
砰 开胸腔扮上帝
Boom! Cutting out hearts and playing God.
但成为心脏病医生
But to be a cardiologist,
你要在医院做实习医生
you need to do a residency at a hospital,
至少又是两年
and that's at least another two years.
我两天搞定
I'll do it in two days.
搞定 我的高尔夫球杆呢
Done! Where are my golf clubs?
大甜甜医生准备好拯救生命了
Dr. Tasty's ready to save lives.
亲爱的 我爱你
Honey, I love you,
但连我也不会相信这些能在兰妮毕业前
but even I don't believe all that can happen
全部完成
before Lainey leaves.
你就是这样
This is so typical of you --
从来不支持我做的任何事
never supporting anything I do!
别这样说 我支持你做的一切
Don't you say that! I support everything about you!
除了这个 太疯狂了
Except this. This is insane.
我知道 真是没希望了
I know! This is hopeless!
如果我必须在成为普通年纪的医生
So if I got to choose between being a regular-aged doctor
和与兰妮在一起做决定 我选她
and being with Lainey, I choose her!
闭嘴 你说什么
Stop. What are you saying?
如果在挽救百万人的生命
If it's between saving millions with my doctoring
和挽留我爱的一个人中做选择
or saving one with my loving,
我选择让百万人去死
then I choose to let millions die.
但我还期待着让朋友们
But I was looking forward to letting my friends
谈着他们无趣的儿子
ramble on about their boring sons,
她们问你的时候
and when they asked me about you,
我能得意地说 他是医生
I'd smugly say, "He's a doctor."
-别想了 -但我还准备
- Not anymore. ?- But I was gonna get
订制"医生妈妈"的车牌
personalized license plates that say "DOC'S MOM"
偷走你所有的膏药样品
and steal all your cream samples
在你一家人度假时烦你
and bother you on family vacations
因为我发现了奇怪的肿块
when I find a weird bump!
-别想了 -亲爱的
- Not anymore. - ?Honey?
再见了 压舌板
Goodbye, tongue depressors.
看来那些冰棍白吃了
I guess I ate all those Popsicles for nothing.
巴瑞对未来的计划冷却时
As Barry's plan for his future was losing steam,
爱丽卡在厨房♥里加热
Erica heated things up in the kitchen.
对 她用简单的烟雾报♥警♥
Yep, she used a single smoke alarm
来证明幸运是我们爸爸的最爱
to prove that Lucky was our dad's favorite.
火
Fire.
火
Fire!
快来 幸运 在我在
Come here, Lucky. I gotcha.
我来救你 我的小公主
I'll rescue you, my little princess!
所以爸证明了她的观点
And so my dad proved her point --
快得有些欺侮人
insultingly quick.
你有没有搞错
I can't believe you, dude!
你怎能救狗不救我们
How could you save the dog over us?
它是狗 它不懂火灾报♥警♥ 你们懂
It's a dog! She doesn't know from fire alarms! You do!
承认吧 幸运是你最爱的孩子
Just admit it -- Lucky's your favorite child.
你只是生气 因为我不愿意
You're just upset 'cause I won't pay
花钱让你读州外的高级学校
for some fancy out-of-state school.
不 我生气是因为你不在乎
No, I'm upset because you don't care.
如果幸运去上大学 你肯定会歇斯底里
If Lucky was going to college, you'd be a hysterical mess!
别这么白♥痴♥ 哪有什么狗大学
Don't be a moron. There's no such thing as dog college.
它要学什么
What would she even study?
接飞盘
Frisbee catching?
得了 幸运讨厌飞盘
Please. Lucky hates Frisbees.
好 追尾巴
Fine -- tail chasing.
幸运不追自己的尾巴
Lucky doesn't chase her tail!
所以它才要上学 去学习
Duh! That's why she'd take the class -- to learn.
好了 抱歉我说什么狗大学
Okay! I'm sorry I introduced dog college as a concept!
我想说的是 我要搬走了
My point is, I'm moving out,
你连一点情绪都没有表现出来
and you haven't shown a shred of emotion about it.
别这样
Stop.
我为这只狗感到难过
Well, I feel sorry for this dog,
因为它要一直住在这个疯子家庭
because she's stuck in this crazy family!
我跟你说
Let me tell you something.
这只狗爱这个家 爱我
This dog loves this house, loves me,
它哪里都不会去
and isn't running off anywhere.
不 停下
Oh, no! Stop!
幸运 回爸爸这里
Lucky! Come to Daddy!
我们的狗跑了
As our dog was taking off,
巴瑞的新事业上了T台
Barry's new career was on the runway.
这栋房♥子里的人
People of this house!
你们准备好见证时尚的未来吗
Are you ready to witness the future of fashion?
你这是什么打扮 巴瑞
What's with the getup, Barry?
叫我巴瑞我不会再理了
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表