剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
到你了 大块头
You're up next, big fella.
爱丽卡 你妈打电♥话♥给我的时候我在上班
Erica, I was at work when your mom called me,
尽管交通堵塞我还是赶来了
and I fought through traffic to get here,
我真正想说的是 这到底是在干啥
and what I'm really trying to say is, what is this?
默里 你一点忙都帮不上
Oh, Murray, you're not helping.
我知道我帮不上忙
I know I'm not helping
因为我不知道这是在干啥
because I don't know what this is.
你♥爸♥真正想说的是
What your father is trying to say is
我们想让昔日的爱丽卡回来
we want the old Erica back,
那个爱丽卡会和我吵架
the one who'd fight with me
偷偷跑出去 偷我的信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥果汁葡萄酒
and sneak out and steal my credit card and buy wine coolers
然后栽赃给住在咱家墙缝里的流浪汉
and blame it on a hobo who lived in our walls.
我怀念你的火爆热情
I miss your fire and your passion.
我们都很怀念
We all do.
你怎么说
So, what do you say?
我说
I say...
回见 傻蛋们
Later, turds.
我的第一次干预会太失败了
Well, my first intervention was a bust.
我们试过你的蠢方法了 安德鲁
Well, we tried your dumb thing, Andre.
看来唯一能让爱丽卡回到正轨的人只有我了
Looks like the only person who can fix Erica is me.
天哪 别
Oh, God, no.
-完了 -求您别
- This is bad. ?- Don't do that.
我到底是来干啥的
Why am I here?!
就这么定了
Well, that settles it.
是时候让什么都干预的老妈出手了
It's time for the mother of all interventions.
"干妈会"
A "Mothervention"!
见鬼 这个瞎掰的词真妙
Damn it, that's good wordplay.
现在她不插手也不行了
Okay, she's got to get involved now.
完了吗 可以走人了吗
Is this done yet? Can we go?
我妈坚决要找回原来的爱丽卡
My mom was dead set on bringing Erica back to her old self.
同时 我准备彻底找回原来的查当
Meanwhile, I was ready to bring back Chadam in a big way.
会非常棒的
This is gonna be awesome.
你什么时候开始打网球的
Yeah, uh, since when do you play tennis?
我不打 好消息是
I don't. Good news is,
我们是双打搭档 你可以教我
you can teach me when we're doubles partners.
慢着 什么
Wait. What?
查当又回来了
Chadam's back, baby!
抱歉 我从未这样近距离接触过运动
Sorry, I've never been this close to sports before,
会很有趣的
but it's gonna be fun.
其实没意思
Except it wasn't.
没想到网球超级难
It turns out tennis is super hard.
再来
Do over!
阳光照到我眼睛了
Sun was in my eye.
你把球打慢点好吗
Can you hit the ball slower?
等等 我短裤上去了
Oh, hold on, my shorts are riding up.
等等 我眼镜起雾了
Wait! My glasses are fogged!
我玩网球游戏玩得特别好
I'm really good at Nintendo tennis.
我在球场上土崩瓦解
As I fell apart on the court,
我妈找到了让爱丽卡振作的完美办法
my mom had the perfect way to cheer up Erica.
你带我来做什么
What have you dragged me to?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
世上最开心的地方
Only the happiest place in the world.
迪斯科
The Disco!
这地方比我还可怜
This place is sadder than I am.
时间还早
Oh, it's just early.
在我还没意识到
Listen, back before I realized
我人生最开心的事是养孩子前
that my ultimate joy was having babies,
我和姐♥妹♥们♥有个好去处
my gal pals and I had a place we'd go
我们会开心地跳上一晚
where we would just groove the night away.
满屋子的人都享受着快乐的生活
It was packed with people just having the time of their lives.
妈 周围看看
Mom, look around.
迪斯科已经死了
Disco is dead.
见鬼
Oh, poop.
如果一代音乐流派就这样死了 我会知道的
I think I would've heard if a whole genre of music had died.
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir.
什么时候这个地方会变成"迪斯科地狱"
What time does this place explode into a disco inferno?
这世上所有虚伪的蠢人承认
When all the two-faced schmucks of this world admit
迪斯科塑造了美国时
that it's the music that shaped America!
我想应该是爵士乐
I think that's jazz.
是迪斯科 笨蛋
It's disco, fool!
愤怒的怪人是对的
The Angry Weirdo is right.
是时候摇摆走混混长夜了
Time to boogie the night away.
她的确摇摆了
And boogie she did.
接下来是贝弗莉·金伯格"迪斯科地狱"
What happened next was a Beverly Goldberg disco inferno.
她用"疯克鸡"燃烧了舞池
She burned up the dance floor with the funky chicken
还有这招
and also this...
还有这招
and that...
不知道这是什么招
and whatever this move is.
我想叫做"丢人的老妈"
I think it's called the Embarrassing Mom.
不管叫什么 反正很糟糕
Whatever it's called, it was bad --
真心糟糕
really bad.
来吧 就跳一分钟
Come on, just dance for one minute.
你会忘掉所有的麻烦
You'll forget all your worries
成为原来那个正常快乐的爱丽卡
and be happy normal, happy Erica again.
只要跳一秒
If I disco for one second,
我们就可以离开这个闪闪的地狱吗
then can we leave this glittery hellscape?
好
Deal.
但不管怎样 我妈是对的
But despite it all, my mom was right.
令人难以相信
?It took a little convincing,
但爱丽卡到舞池后
but once Erica was on the floor,
就自然随音乐摇摆了
the music took care of the rest.
棒
Yes!
好景不长
For half a hustle.
我的天
Oh, my God!
你在情人节和老师一起跳迪斯科吗
Are you disco-dancing with a teacher on Valentine's Day?
什么 不 她是我妈
What? No. She's my mom.
更可悲了
That's even sadder.
你们不也在这个破地方吗
Hey, you guys are at this lame place, too.
只是因为他们把廉价啤酒卖♥♥给未成年人
Uh, that's only 'cause they sell cheap beer to minors.
你们未成年吗
Whoa, are you guys underage?
不 根据我的商业卡车驾照 我27岁
Nope, I'm 27 according to my commercial trucking license.
别看照片
Don't look at the picture.
我瘦了不少 也不太像亚洲人了
I lost a bunch of weight and got less Asian.
-没事了 -孩子们
- We're cool. - ?Hey, kids.
别废话了 快来舞动的小镇
Why don't you quit yer yappin' and take a trip to Funkytown?
你别这样了好吗
Would you stop that?
不行 我已经舞动起来了
I can't. I'm all funked up.
我姐尝试避开我妈
While my sister tried to escape my mom,
我准备和最好的朋友度过一段美好时光
I was ready for some quality time with my bestie.
网球 伙计 你知道的 网球
Tennis, man, you know, tennis.
是啊
Yeah.
最好玩的地方 这个东西
And the best part -- this thing.
像吃豆人
It's like Pac-Man.
亚当
?Adam.
亚当 别这样
?Adam, please.
我在想
Listen, I'm thinking...
我们不能再做双打搭档了
we shouldn't be doubles partners anymore.
真是没想到
This -- This is unexpected.
-是我不好吗 -不 是我不好
- Is it me? ?- No. It's -- It's me.
我可以做得更好 我可以改
I can do better. I can change.
我不想你改变
I don't want you to change.
告诉我你想要什么样的搭档
Just tell me the kind of partner you want me to be,
我会做到
and I'll just be it.
我只是不想两个人了
I just need a break from doubles.
好吗
All right?
我要集中精神在单打[身]上
I-I need to focus on being single for a while.
好 我不想强迫两个人
Okay, I don't want to force being partners.
但你准备好时 我在这里等你
But when you're ready, I'll be here waiting.
查德和金戴夫做了搭档
Chad is doubles partners with Dave Kim?!
这可不是单身的行为
That is not single behavior.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表