剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
and now that you're here,
我说我们把活力二人组
I say we turn the dynamic duo
变成吓人三人组
into the fearsome threesome!
珍金镇全湿透了
? It's really getting soaked down in Jenkintown ?
怎么样
How's it going?
很好
I-It's going great.
你说我的话都是对的
Listen, I realized you were right about me,
这些年吼你 要你读完大学
screaming at you all these years about finishing college,
我都没坚持下来
and I didn't even see it through.
你不会逼我回家
So you're not gonna make me go home
继续申请其他学校吗
and apply to new schools?
我想 但我不能这样做
I'd like to, but I can't,
骗了你这么多年后不行
not after lying to you all these years.
就这样了吗
So that's it?
说我是个白♥痴♥
Tell me I'm a moron!
告诉我不要放弃我自己
Tell me not to give up on myself!
告诉我申请其他学校
Tell me to apply to new schools
让愚蠢的人生有所成就
and make something of my stupid life!
听起来我什么也不用说
Sounds like I don't have to say anything
因为你都知道了
because you already know it.
看来你是对的
I guess you're right.
我还知道如果我开始读大学
I also know that if I'm gonna start college,
你就得从大学毕业
then you're gonna finish it.
我每天都在做高级会计的工作
Hey, I do high-level accounting every day.
就一个学分 拜托
It's one credit. Come on.
好吧
Okay, fine.
如果你愿意坚持下去
If you're willing to see it through...
我也可以
so can I.
那一天 我爸是拯救爱丽卡的英雄
That day, my dad was the hero who saved Erica,
她也拯救了他
and she ended up saving him right back.
那晚 我终于有机会
And that night, I finally got the chance
成为黑暗骑士 在我的超级家人的陪伴下
to be the Dark Knight, with my superfamily by my side.
小丑逍遥法外 到蝙蝠车上去
The Joker's on the loose. To the Batmobile.
到更好的蝙蝠车上去
To the better Batmobile.
因为最终 最伟大的超级英雄
Because in the end, the greatest superheroes...
没有超能力 也不♥穿♥披风
...don't have powers or wear capes.
他们是陪着我们
They're the people who stick with us
经历最伟大历险的人
through the greatest adventure of all --
成长的历险
growing up.
事实是 帮我们度过人生难关的
Truth is, it's not how many gadgets we have
不是工具腰带里有多少神奇工具
in our utility belt that get us through life.
真正扭转败局的 是至亲的人
What really saves the day are the loved ones...
支持我们 帮助我们战斗
...who stand by our side and help us fight
令我们的梦想成真
to make our dreams come true.
献给八十年代所有的超级英雄
我是超人
I am...super!
-蝙蝠夹 -蝙蝠侠
- Batm'n. - Batman.
我就是这样说的 蝙蝠夹
That's what I said, Batm'n.
不 你说的是蝙蝠夹
No, you were saying Batm'n.
听着 我是蝙蝠侠
Listen, I'm Batman.
我是蝙蝠夹
I'm Batm'n.
我是蝙蝠侠
I'm Batman.
我是蝙蝠夹
I'm Batm'n.
-我是蝙蝠侠 -我是蝙蝠夹
- I'm Batman. - I'm Batm'n.
你们两个到底在做什么
What on earth are you two doing?
不必惊慌 这位市民 我们是专业打击犯罪的
No need to be alarm, citizen. We're crime fighting professional.
从房♥子上离开 否则我把两个蝙蝠侠都杀掉
Get off the side of the house, or I'll kill both Batman.
瞧 这样说才对
See? That's how you say it.
这电影我不拍了
I'm walking off this picture.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表