剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Well, I am.
你有史蒂芬·金的地址吗
You got Stephen King's actual address?
我认识缅因州的几个八卦女人
I know a few yentas in Maine.
我不确定
Eh, I'm not so sure
史蒂芬·金会喜欢《乖宝宝爱妈咪》
Stevie King's gonna love "Schmoopie Loves Mommy."
当然不是 我寄的是威伯莉
Oh, God, no! I'm sending him the Veeberly.
你不是很讨厌吗
But I thought you hate it.
是的
Oh, I do.
太讨厌了
So much.
但你继续写我
But...you keep writing about me,
写这个家
about this family.
也许不全是真的 但是
It may not all be true, but...
写得很好
it's pretty darn good.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thanks, Mama.
有时候我们会伪装自己
Sometimes we put on disguises,
但好在 爱我们的人
but, fortunately, the people who love us
永远知道真正的我们是怎样的
always know what's going on on the inside
永远愿意帮我们卸掉伪装 重新振作
and are always willing to help us get back out there.
原来最棒的小说
Turns out the best stories
来源于现实
are the ones that come from a real place --
来源于家
the ones that come from home.
献给我的灵感大神史蒂芬·金
我叫史蒂芬·金
My name is Stephen King.
我最棒的小说是史蒂芬·金的《史蒂芬·金的故事贩卖♥♥机》
My best book was Stephen King's "Skeleton Crew."
"非常棒" 作者说的 作家说的
"It's great," Says one auth-- says one writer.
非常棒
It's great!
我叫史蒂芬·金
My name's Stephen King.
大多人知道我是因为我的悬疑的让人恐惧的...
Most people know me for my suspenseful, chilling --
贝弗莉 我的《体育画报》呢
Beverly! Where's my Sports Illustrated?!
别逼我看洗发水上的文字
Don't make me read a shampoo bottle!
《狂犬惊魂》
"Cujo."
友善的大狗追一只野兔
"Big friendly dog chases a rabbit
追到了地下洞穴
into an underground cave...
沉睡的魔鬼比死神更残忍♥
...A sleeping evil crueler than death itself."
这个应该可以看上9到16分钟
Oh, this ought to hold me for about 9 to 16 minutes.
是的
Yeah.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表