剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
哪怕他们让你发疯
even if they drive you crazy.
那一刻
In that moment,
我妈意识到她依然可以拯救感恩节
my mom realized she could still save Thanksgiving.
这不是火鸡破坏王吗
Well, well, it's the Turkey Saboteur.
是我活该 但是 我
I deserve that. But I, uh...
想来告诉你 你赢了
...just wanted to tell you that...you win.
-是吗 -是的
- I do? - ?Yes.
你的感恩节要悲惨得多
Your Thanksgivings were way sadder...
我意识到虽然这个节日对我来说很重要
And I realize that as much as the holiday means to me...
但对你来说更重要
...it means way more to you.
我还没准备好让感恩节发生改变
Listen, I just wasn't ready to change up Thanksgiving.
一直是我和兰妮两个人
It's always been me and Lainey.
我只有她
She's all I have.
现在你还有我们
And now you have us, too.
我们可以想办法
And we can figure out
让我们都过上最棒的感恩节
how to have the best Thanksgiving for both of us.
那一年 我们的感恩节规模有些大
That year, our Thanksgiving got a little bigger.
好了 各位
Okay, folks,
贝弗和我不知道味道如何
Bev and I aren't quite sure what this will be like,
但这是她的作料加上一点
but it's her seasonings and a little bit
我的炸技 开吃吧
of Lewis frying know-how. Dig in!
老天 太好吃了
Holy crap, that's amazing!
你不是要吃素吗
What happened to your vegetable thing?
我等明年大家没这么多事的时候
I'll try it again next year when everyone doesn't have
再尝试
as much stuff going on.
原来 重要的不是你做的什么样的火鸡
Turns out, doesn't matter what kind of turkey you cook.
大家感恩节快乐
And a Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving, you guys.
或是坐在哪张桌子前
Or what table you sit at.
重要的是你迎进家门
It's the people who you welcome into your home
和你心中的人
and your heart who really matter.
这才是真正需要感恩的
And that's something to be truly thankful for.
献给全世界的炸火鸡
开始
?Go!
做素食者真差劲
Being a vegetarian sucked.
说实话 我只想用这个来分心
Honestly, I was just looking for something to distract me
不用时时想着杰夫
from thinking about Geoff all the time.
不可能
No, freakin' way!
杰夫 看 是杰夫
Hey, Geoff! Look, it's Geoff!
巴瑞说基特在这里 我以为他骗我
I thought Barry was messing with me when he said K.I.T.T. was here.
《霹雳游侠》是我最爱的电视剧
"Knight Rider" is my favorite show!
我也是 我喜欢里面的骑士 马还有剑
Mine too! I love the knights and horses and swords.
等你看了再说
Maybe don't talk until you've seen it.
我们开出去转一圈
We should take her for a spin together!
再吃个汉堡 就你和我
Uh, maybe grab a burger, just me and you?
好的 我们可以去艾菲家接她
Oh, my God, yes! We can swing by Evy's house and pick her up!
她会开心死的
She's gonna flip!
这不是你想要的吧
That's not how you wanted it to work, huh?
对 这周太倒霉了
Yeah, really not my week.
基特 去接女友
K.I.T.T.,pick up the girlfriend.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表