剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
He's saying you're definitely not gonna make it.
总结完毕
Good talk.
但妈妈相信我
But Mom believes in me.
是啊 但她也相信
Yeah, well, she also believes
爱丽卡能上《滚石》杂♥志♥封面
that Erica's gonna be on the cover of Rolling Stone
巴瑞能当上外科医生
and Barry's gonna be a surgeon.
苍天大地啊 那些事怎么可能发生
Oh, sweet balls! None of those things are ever gonna happen!
我必须得找份工作
I have to get a job.
但你已经有工作了 拍摄很棒的自♥制♥电影
But you already have one -- making wonderful home movies
赢得我心中的奥斯卡金像奖
and winning the Academy Award of my heart.
妈 没关系的
Mom, it's okay.
格拉斯科特老师梦想破碎这个故事教育我
Based on Mr. Glascott's tale of broken dreams,
我应该探索更多选择
I should explore my options.
好吧 那你就打一份工试试看吧
Okay, fine. You can try one job.
但一旦人们意识到这不过是耽误你
But as soon as everyone realizes that this a detour
走上你命中注定的道路
from what is obviously your destiny,
你就回来继续做我的小小♥电♥影♥制♥作♥人
you're going back to being my little moviemaker.
万岁 他要找工作了
Boom! He's getting a job.
问题解决了
There you go.
说到我的剧本
Oh, speaking of my screenplay,
我弄了张实体海报好让剧本更吸引人
I mocked up a poster to help sell it in the room.
这两个人是卖♥♥鞋匠兼侦探
These are twin shoe salesmen/detectives,
杰弗里·协蒂和大卫·艾伦两兄弟
Jeffrey Sole and David Alan Brothers.
如果他们是两兄弟 为什么姓不一样
If they're brothers, why do they have different last names?
如果你读了剧本就会明白了
If you read the script, you'd understand!
当我适应找工作的新奇感受时
While I was warming to the novelty of having a job,
巴瑞和爱丽卡也在适应他们的工作
Barry and Erica were warming to their jobs
卖♥♥新奇玩意
of selling novelties.
最后但同样重要的
And last but not least,
我们有各种尺寸和口味的可食用内衣
we have our edible underpants in all flavors and sizes.
-有问题吗 -我有一个问题
- Questions? - I got one.
这地方赞爆了
This place is awesome.
那不是问题 马屁精
That's not a question, kiss-ass.
没关系
That's all right.
我和巴瑞对整人有同样的热情
I share young Barry's verve for the gag game.
先生 我要学习关于这个地方的一切
Well, sir, I'm gonna learn everything about this place,
就从爆♥炸♥高尔夫球开始
starting with the exploding golf balls.
抱歉 巴瑞热情有余 其他全都不足
Sorry. Barry offers enthusiasm, but not much else.
真的吗 可是在他的简历上
Really? 'Cause on his application,
他自称是天才
he said he was a genius
还是脑外科预科生
who was studying pre-brain-surgery.
没错 这些球还真会爆♥炸♥
Yep. They explode, all right.
好吧 事情是这样的
Okay, here's what you need to know.
巴瑞会打破商品 吓跑客人 弄伤自己
Barry's gonna break stuff, scare customers, hurt himself.
但他是我弟 我爱那个大傻蛋
But he's my brother and I love the dope,
我自愿当缓冲
so I'm offering to be a buffer.
多谢事先提醒 爱丽卡
Thanks for the heads-up, Erica.
-你怎么这样 -怎么了
- How could you! ?- What?
多亏了这个 我全都听到了
I heard everything, thanks to this!
你第一天就打我的小报告
You sold me out on the first day?
我只是保护你不受你生命中
I'm just protecting you from the biggest danger
最危险生物的威胁 你自己
in your life -- you.
你真的觉得自己什么都比我强吗
You really think you're better than me at everything?
觉得我就是个笑话
That I'm a joke?
巴瑞 你一身爆♥炸♥高尔夫球粉末
Barry, you're covered in exploding golf ball dust.
你才是笑话
Well, you're the joke.
因为我不只要成为最优秀的脑科医生
'Cause I'm not just gonna be the greatest brain doctor --
我还会成为斯宾塞礼品店最优秀的店员
I'm also gonna be the greatest Spencer Gifts employee.
你问我怎么兼顾
How, you ask?
我在斯宾塞礼品店把你比下去
I'll out-Spencer Gifts you.
我得先去换件上衣 因为这件不能穿了
Now, I got to get myself a new shirt, 'cause this one's ruined.
于是金伯格姐弟
And so began the great
在斯宾塞礼品店的比试开始了
Goldberg Spencer gift-off.
第一件商品卖♥♥出去了 傻眼了吧
Sold my first item. Suck it.
没错 我哥自以为能以胜者的姿态离开
Yep, my brother was convinced he would walk away the winner.
与此同时 我自己也需要找份工作
Meanwhile, I needed a job myself,
那得靠天降奇迹
and it was gonna take a true miracle.
-等一下 -你们有帮手了
- Wait a minute. - Help found!
只要我能通过难上天的面试
If I could pass the impossible interview.
一块钱等于几个两毛五的硬币
How many quarters are in a dollar?
四个
Four.
我到休息室打盹去了
I'll be in the back, taking a nap.
-太好了 -对了 我们有促销活动
- Sweet. - Oh. And we're running a promotion.
孩子们成绩单上的每个A
Every "A" a kid has on his report card,
都能换一个硬币
he gets a quarter.
-明白吗 -是的 长官
- Got it? - ?Sir, yes, sir!
别来这套
Don't do that.
爸 今天我成为大人了
Dad, today I became a man!
朝你朋友和你外公炫耀去
Go brag to your friends and your grandpa.
这个话题我不负责
That's not a "Me" Thing.
不是的 我找到工作了
No, no! I got a job!
正经工作吗
A real one?
没错 在全世界我最喜欢的地方
Yep, at my favorite place in the world --
游戏厅
the arcade.
我所有的孩子都有工作了
All my children have jobs?!
我的梦想成真了
This is my dream.
每当我闭上双眼 想象的就是这一天
I close my eyes, and this is what I see.
这梦想真悲哀
That's a sad dream,
但你的人生也很悲哀 所以我理解
but you have a sad life, so I get it.
过来
Come here!
-这是什么情况 -我要拥抱你
- What's happening? - This is me hugging you.
我要拥抱你 你就受着吧
No! I'm hugging you! Just accept it!
妈 老爸要抱我
Mom! Dad's trying to hug me!
默里 你终于向你的孩子们
Oh, Murray, you're finally expressing
表达爱与情感了
your love and affection towards your children!
不是 这个小怪胎找到工作了
No, the little weird one got a job!
什么 谁会雇他啊
What?! Who would hire him?!
不知道 也不在乎
Don't know. Don't care.
我还以为他要戴着假发唱好几年歌♥呢
I thought he'd be singing in a wig for years.
我也是
Me too.
如果你们不介意
Now, if you don't mind,
我要去调整一下零钱腰带
I'm gonna go adjust my change belt.
带子太长了
It was hanging a little low.
你怎么能让他接收工作融入世俗
How could you let him accept a job and be part of the world?
我什么都没做 就这么简单
I didn't do anything. It was easy.
没关系 我就等着他辞职或者被解雇好了
It's fine. I'll just wait it out until he quits or gets fired.
或者他会学会承担责任
Or he'll learn responsibility
为工作出色而自豪
and pride from a job well done.
你丫闭嘴 默里
Oh, shut the up, Murray.
当我父母为我的新工作争吵时
As my parents debated my new job,
爱丽卡也适应了她的新工作
Erica was settling into hers.
欢迎来到斯宾塞礼品店
Welcome to Spencer's.
您具体有什么想买♥♥的吗
Shopping for anything in particular?
我们想为比利的生日派对买♥♥点派对礼物
We're looking for party favors for Billy's birthday.
我就快这么大了
I'm turning this much!
太好了 虽然不知道那代表几
Okay... whatever that is.
我们有很多适合小朋友的玩具
Well, we have great stuff for kids --
气球 纹身贴纸 跳跳球
balloons, fake tattoos, bouncy balls.
真无聊
Boring!
让我猜猜 威廉 你喜欢粑粑吗
Let me guess, William -- You like poo-poo?
你喜欢仿真呕吐物吗
You like fake barf?
你喜欢大大的屁声吗
You like big ol' farts?
喜欢
Yes!
那就跟我来 你将拥有
Then come with me, 'cause you're gonna have
最好的生日放屁派对
the best birthday farty ever!
来吧 小伙子
Let's go, little man.
我知道你很担心你弟弟
I know you were worried about your brother,
但他其实表现很好
but he's actually doing great.
我认为他真的拥抱了斯宾塞的精神
I'd say he's really embraced the spirit of Spencer's.
不只是他
Yeah, well, he's not the only one.
瞧我的
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表