剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
and the other like a smart-alec shoeshiner?
艾伯特 不是所有事都是诈骗
Albert, not everything is a grift.
我承认 妈妈是对的
Face it -- Mom was right.
我不够格做任何事
I'm not qualified to do anything
除了拍愚蠢的自♥制♥电影
besides make stupid home movies.
我们可以一起解决这个问题
We can fix this -- together.
他们抢了多少钱
How much they get you for?
$110.
你得自己解决
You're gonna fix this on your own.
好 我会想办法
Fine. I'll think of something.
别告诉妈妈我被解雇了
Just don't tell Mom I got fired.
太好了 我听到了 多亏了巴瑞的愚蠢大耳朵
Yes! I heard everything, thanks to Barry's stupid giant ear.
我们的好莱坞梦又回来了
Our Hollywood dreams are back on the table.
妈 你别这样 我刚失去了真正的工作
Mom, you got to stop. I just lost a real job.
知道还有什么是真的吗
You know what else is real?
你和我一起走奥斯卡红毯
You walking me down the red carpet at the Academy Awards.
说清楚 如果我在演艺圈混到任何工作
To be clear, if I ever get a job in show business,
我不会带你去参加任何活动
I am not taking you as my date to anything.
-你当然会带 -绝对不会
- Of course you are. - I'm super not.
那你带谁
Well, who else are you gonna take?
我老婆
Um, my wife?
没事 她会理解的
Oh, it's cool. She'll understand.
-她不会的 -我会跟她谈的 她会明白
- No, she won't. - I'll talk to her. She'll get it.
你离她远点 说真的
You stay away from her -- seriously.
她嫁我可不是为了这个
She didn't sign up for this.
怎样 我是唯一相信你的人
So, what-- I'm the only one who believes in you,
却只能在《人物》杂♥志♥上
but I have to read about your successes
读到你的成功故事
in People magazine,
像牙医诊所里那些可怜的笨蛋一样吗
like some poor slob at a dentist's office?
我会在文章发表前告诉你 好吗
I'll tell you before the article comes out, okay?
如果我帮你还游戏厅的钱 我能参加奥斯卡吗
If I pay back the arcade, can I go to the Oscars then?
你可以和我还有我老婆一起坐豪华轿车
You can ride with me and my wife in the limo,
-但你不能进去 -我会想办法的
- but you can't go in. - I'll find a way.
不 这次你不能保他
No! You're not bailing him out of this.
这是他的工作 不是你的
This is his job, not yours.
你得想办法自己解决
You got to find a way to solve it on your own.
想到了 我刚用未来的快乐换了现金
And I just did -- by trading in my future happiness for cash.
给你钱 多给了一点
Here's your money, plus a little extra
因为你是个特别的男孩
because you're a special boy.
我的特别男孩的钱
Hey, my special-boy money!
我得残忍♥一点
I'm gonna be brutal here
因为你妈在幻想世界
because your mom's in la-la land.
你不是男孩 你不特别
You're not a boy, and you're not special!
你说什么呢
What are you saying?!
他不是神奇之星
He's not some magic star.
他是普通人
He's a regular Joe
他要学习辛苦工作的价值
who's got to learn the value of a hard day's work.
通过戴假发和拍自♥制♥电影
By wearing wigs and making home movies.
我的天 你对这孩子做什么
Oh, my God! What are you doing to this kid?
我在做他的母亲
I'm being his mother.
我在做他的父亲
Well, I'm being his father.
欢迎来到现实
Welcome to reality.
你去上班的地方
You go down to that job,
想尽办法解决问题
and you solve it any way you can!
解决问题
Solve it!
骗人
What a rip!
查克·诺里斯根本不在
Chuck Norris wasn't even there --
只有一个叫马娅·安杰卢的女士[诗人]
just some lady named Maya Angelou.
她根本不懂空手道
She didn't know anything about karate.
巴瑞 我们得谈谈
Barry. We need to talk.
利昂 你怎么回来了
Leon. What are you doing back?
有人打我Call机让我回来
Someone paged me to come back to the store.
我回来时 你不在
When I got here, you were gone...
瓶装屁也全都不见了
and so were all the bottled farts.
不 不要是瓶装屁
Oh, no! Not the bottled farts!
对 瓶装屁
Yes, the bottled farts.
我看到所有的瓶装屁没有了 我很开心
When I saw all the bottled farts were gone, I was excited.
我以为你卖♥♥完了
I thought you sold the bottled farts.
但现在看来你弄丢了那些瓶装屁
But now it seems you lost the bottled farts.
我永远不会弄丢瓶装屁
I'd never lose the bottled farts.
巴瑞 你明白吗 每一瓶瓶装屁
Barry, do you understand that each bottled fart
都是科罗拉多普韦布洛的第三代放屁艺术家
was ass-crafted by a third-generation fartist
亲屁制♥作♥的
in Pueblo, Colorado?
他们对着瓶子放屁吗
So they just fart into the bottles?
何止如此
Oh, it's so much more than that.
每一瓶瓶装屁都承载着一个孩子的希望
Inside every bottled fart lives a child's wish.
现在这些希望都落空了
And now all those wishes have vanished,
就像 什么随风而逝了
like... something in the wind.
一个响屁
A squeaky fart?
见鬼
Damn it.
你最懂 巴瑞
No one gets it like you, Barry.
但还是要把工作牌给我
But I still need that name tag.
等等 你不能因为丢了一些屁就炒掉他
Wait! You can't fire him for just losing some farts.
重点不是屁
It's not about the farts.
重点是信任
It's about trust.
你伤透了我的心 孩子
You broke my heart, son.
是你做的
You did this.
你无法接受我比你优秀的事实
You couldn't deal with the fact that I was better than you,
有些事我很能干 以后我会做医生
that I was good at something, that I'll be a doctor one day.
-巴瑞 -不 别理我
- Barry -- - No! Just don't talk to me.
我在游戏厅的工作彻底完蛋
My arcade job was a bust,
但我有完美的计划拿回我的钱
but I had the perfect way to get my money back.
马尾辫 把我的钱还我
Yo, ponytail! Give me my damn money!
-不 -好吧 这样不行
- No. - Okay, that didn't work.
请做正确的事 把我的钱还我
Please do the right thing and give me my money.
我会考虑你的提议 并做出回应
I've considered your offer, and I have a counteroffer.
吃屎去
Eat my butt.
我以为你会做正确的事
I totally thought you were gonna do the right thing,
结果你让他吃屎
and then you offered your butt!
拜托你们把我的钱还我好吗
Can you guys please just give me the money back?
对不起 我需要那些钱养家
Sorry, man. I need that money to feed my family.
-真的吗 -不是 我爸是律师
- Really? - No. My dad's a lawyer.
他拍过广♥告♥ 他戴着颈托
He has that commercial where he wears a neck brace
告诉大家他的号♥码是222222
and tells you his number is dos dos dos, dos dos dos,
dos dos dos dos.
等等 有了 我知道怎么解决了
Wait! That's it! I know how to fix this!
你给我们更多硬币吗
Is it by you giving us more quarters?
不 但如果我告诉你 我可以让你变成明星呢
No, but what if I told you I could make you stars?
强尼本来就是明星 你是明星 强尼
Johnny's already a star. You're a star, Johnny.
我知道 姑娘 所有人都知道
I know, girl. Everybody knows.
这样说你愿意
So, you'll do it?
当然 但我有两个问题
Sure. But I got two questions for you.
我可以演奏萨克斯风吗
Can I play my sax?
能够吹得多大声
And how loud can I play my sax?
你喜欢电子游戏吗
Do you like video games?
你喜欢姑娘吗
Do you like girls?
你喜欢喜欢电子游戏的姑娘吗
Do you like girls who like video games?
帅哥
Hey, big boy.
两个人玩怎么样
How 'bout we make that two-player?
好的
Well, all right.
快来挑战游戏厅
Come on down to Challenges Arcade.
所有最新的游戏 从行星游戏到飞船逃生
All the latest games, from Asteroids to Zaxxon.
有人说飞船逃生吗
Did somebody say "Zaxxon"?!
应该是飞管吹起
More like sax-on.
兄弟 这个广♥告♥会非常棒的
Dude, this commercial's gonna be awesome.
广♥告♥ 这主意还行
Commercial, huh? Not a bad idea.
只需五千块就是你的
And it can be yours for only $5,000.
不要钱 你回来上班怎么样
How about no dollars and you can have your job back?
成交
Deal.
走开 偷屁贼
Go away, fart thief.
也许这个能让你开心起来
Well, maybe this will cheer you up.
放屁垫
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表