剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
在八十年代 我最好的朋友就是我外公
Back in the '80s, my best friend was my grandfather.
如果有什么很棒的事要做
If there was something awesome to do,
我总是找老爷子一起
I was gonna tackle it with Pops,
那一周 最棒的事要数
and that week, that awesome thing would be
我们那年代最受期待的电影 《蝙蝠侠》
the most hyped movie our time -- "Batman."
老爷子
Pops...
我带来了你八十几年的人生中最重要的消息
I have the biggest news in your 80-some years of life.
有部蝙蝠侠的电影要上映了 肯定超棒
A Batman movie's coming out, and it's going to be awesome!
蝙蝠夹 我要看
Batm'n? I'm in!
我和你♥爸♥特喜欢亚当·威斯特演的老版电视剧
Me and your dad love the old Adam West TV show.
是不是 默里
Didn't we, Murray?
在我看来
It appears to me,
戈登局长 小丑 谜语人
Commissioner Gordon, that the Joker, Riddler,
和猫女都逃跑了
and the Catwoman have escaped.
什么情况 他在做什么
What is that? What is he doing?
我觉得他在模仿亚当·威斯特演的蝙蝠夹
I think that's Adam West as Batm'n.
你居然没有眼力看出这么惟妙惟肖的模仿
Your inability to identify this spot-on impression
简直是犯罪
is criminal.
快走 我们得赶在你♥爸♥彻底毁了一切前
Come on. Let's go see Adam West on the big screen
去看大荧幕上的亚当·威斯特
before your dad ruins it forever!
其实 新电影的主演是迈克尔·基顿
Actually, the new movie stars Michael Keaton.
演《阴间大巫师》的那个吗
The guy who plays Beetle-Buzz?
是《阴间大♥法♥师》
Beetlejuice.
阴间大魔师怎么能当蝙蝠夹
Beetle-Jazz can't be Batm'n.
这城市里只有一个披风骑士
There is only one caped crusader,
-那就是我 -别学了
- and that is me. - Stop it!
他为什么要用那种奇怪的声音说话
Why is he doing that weird voice?
因为我们要去看《蝙蝠侠》
'Cause we're going to see "Batman."
我等着看那部片已经等了好几个月了
I've been waiting to see that for months!
我去拿外衣 再灌几罐可乐
I'm gonna grab my coat and pound a couple of Jolts --
我要确保我对着大银幕乱吼的时候
want to make sure I'm really wired
声音在咖♥啡♥因♥的帮助下特别高亢
when I yell things back at the screen.
看来只有我一个人留在蝙蝠洞里
It appears the Batcave is all mine
穿着蝙蝠内♥裤♥看蝙蝠电视了
to watch the Bat-Television in my Bat-Underpants.
别学了
Stop it!
快 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
到蝙蝠车上去
To the Batmobile!
到蝙蝠躺椅上去
To the Bat-Recliner.
天啊 这实在太棒了
Oh, man. This is awesome.
电影超好 观影位置超好 零食超好
Great movie, great seats, great snacks.
没有比这更好的了
Doesn't get any better than this.
那个座位有人坐吗
Is that seat taken?
那个座位有人坐吗
Is that seat taken?
好吧
Okay.
糟了 是巴瑞
Oh, no, it's Barry!
那个座位有人坐吗
Is that seat taken?
我们叫了巴瑞一起来结果把他忘了
We invited Barry and forgot all about him.
-那个座位有人吗 -其实是他不请自来
- Is that seat taken? - Technically, he invited himself...
-那个座位有人吗 -所以我一点都不懊悔
- Is that seat taken? - ...so I feel no remorse.
你能不能把轮椅挪开点好让我坐那
Yo! Can you move your wheelchair so I can sit there?
别这样 他是你哥
Come on. He's your brother.
我们必须道个歉
We got to say sorry.
-那个座位有人吗 -是吗
- Is that seat taken?! - Do we?
-那个座位有人吗 -现在这样多完美
- Is that seat taken? - I-I mean, everything is so perfect right now.
那个座位有人吗 那个座位也有人了
That seat taken? That seat's taken, too.
只是道个歉而已 他会理解的
It's just one little "Sorry." He'll understand.
搞 什么 鬼
What... the... hell?!
你俩把我扔下了
You guys ditched me,
现在我像个没头苍蝇一样乱撞
now I'm walking around like a schmuck,
求陌生人给我让个地方
begging strangers to move over?
我们只是因为来看电影太激动了
We were just so excited to see the movie.
-你明白的 -我不明白
- You get it. ?- I don't get it!
-我的座位呢 -前排好像还有座位
- Where's my seat? - I think there's a couple seats in the front row.
所以你想让我自己坐到前排
So you expect me to sit alone in the front row,
像个白♥痴♥一样拉长脖子吗
craning my neck up at the giant screen like putz-bag?
拉长脖子不一定要像白♥痴♥一样啊
You don't have to do it like a putz-bag.
没门 我们都坐到糟糕的位置上去
No way. It's only fair if we all sit
才算公平
in the terrible front row.
那怎么公平了
Pfft. How is that fair?
三个字 家人
Two words -- family.
听着 电影快开始了
Okay, look, the movie's about to start.
你就坐过去吧 电影结束我们再碰头
Just sit up there, and -- and we'll meet up afterwards.
好吧
Fine!
但从没有人对我做过这么糟糕的事
But this is the worst thing that anyone has ever done to me.
金色年代 第四季第二十集
那是一九八几年的4月5日
It was April 5, 1980-something.
我姐姐的高四生活顺风顺水
My sister's senior year was cruising right along...
直到这一幕发生
until this happened.
提问 这张垃圾是什么
Question -- What is this garbage?
太好了
Oh, goodie!
你得到宾州州立大学的面试机会了
You got your college interview for Penn State!
问题是 这在我的计划外 我不会去的
Thing is, I didn't schedule it, and I'm not going.
卡内基梅隆大学是我唯一在乎的学校
Carnegie Mellon is the only school I care about.
有备无患嘛
Well, you always need a backup.
这就是为什么我总是烤两个派
That's why I always bake two pies,
以防默里梦游时吃掉一个
in case Murray eats one while sleepwalking.
妈 如果我没进卡内基梅隆大学
Mom, if I don't get into CMU,
我就不上大学了
then I'm just gonna skip college
我会像个真正的艺术家那样在街头卖♥♥艺
to busk on the street like a true artist.
那我要怎么和别人说
So, what am I supposed to tell people?
"看看我的宝贝女儿
"Oh, there's my daughter,
站在对另一个流浪汉发疯的流浪汉旁唱歌♥"
singing next to a hobo who's going pishy another hobo."
宾州州立大学很棒的
Penn State is amazing!
正是拜那所学校所赐你父亲才有今天的模样
That place made your father everything he is today.
贝弗
Bevy.
我又弄丢了一根热狗
I lost another hot dog.
什么 为什么总发生这种事
What? Why does this keep happening?
我猜是因为我用来打手势的手
I guess 'cause my, uh, gesturing hand
就是拿热狗的手
is also my hot-dog-holding hand.
我认为这证明了我的观点是对的
I think my point here is proven.
默里 你女儿认为
Murray, your daughter thinks
宾州州立大学不配面试她
she's too good to go to her Penn State interview.
我们把话说清楚 小姑娘
Let's get something straight, little missy.
从宾州州立大学毕业
Graduating from Penn State
是我这辈子最大的成绩
is the greatest accomplishment of my life.
那太糟了 老爸 我要去卡内基梅隆大学
Too bad, Dad. I'm going to Carnegie Mellon.
你要去宾州州立大学
You are going to Penn State.
那里更便宜 更负担得起
It is cheaper, it's more affordable,
学费更少
and it costs less!
你不过是用三种不同的方式说了同一个理由
That's the same thing said three different ways!
如果那所学校对我而言够好
Well, if it's good enough for me,
那对你而言也够好
it's good enough for you.
好吧
Okay, fine.
看来我没意识到这对你而言有多重要
I guess I didn't realize how important this was to you.
我保证我会重视我的面试机会的
I promise to take my Penn State interview seriously.
"重视"的意思是我姐会"故意搞砸"
By "seriously", my sister meant "intentionally tank"
她宾州州立大学的面试
her Penn State interview.
哥们 抱歉我迟到了两小时
Yo, dude! Sorry I'm two hours late.
是三小时
Uh, well, three.
别担心 来吧
No worries. Come on in!
得两分
Oh! Two points!
那里根本没有垃圾桶
There's not even a trash can there.
请坐
Have a seat.
我是凯尔·施内茨 很高兴见到你
I'm Kyle Schnitz, and it is very nice to meet you.
身为本校毕业生 我最喜欢的部分
My favorite part of being an alum
就是能面试各种性格的优秀学生
is getting to interview all kinds of great students.
实话实说
Oh, full disclosure.
我其实不算好学生
I'm not so much a, uh, great student
因为我作弊
as I am a cheater.
你说什么
I'm sorry.
你家的狗好可爱啊
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表