剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
我已经学到了所有我需要知道的
I've learned everything I need to know.
但时常 我觉得
But every now and then, I realize
我什么也不知道
that I don't know anything at all.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我轻视你所做的 是我错了
I was wrong to look down on what you do.
我想
And I guess...
我没意识到你所有的辛苦工作都是为了我们
...I didn't realize that all your hard work is for us.
宝贝 没关系
Baby, it's okay.
妈妈就是这样
It's just what a mama does.
表示谢意是一个女儿需要做的
Well, saying thanks is what a daughter needs to do.
所以打心底里 谢谢你
So from the bottom of my heart, thanks.
我的天 为什么
My God, why?
这是我做的最好的
Yeah, it's the best I've got.
也许你可以教我
Maybe you can actually teach me.
我很乐意 宝贝
I would love that, Schmoopie.
但能不能
But can we--
把这个倒掉 当然
Throw this thing in the trash? For sure.
就这样 爱丽卡放弃了混A的一年
With that, Erica blew off her blow-off year
开始向妈妈学习
to start learning from my mom.
但那天不是只有她一个人学到了什么
But she wasn't the only one who learned something that day.
我在玩游戏 走开
I'm Donkey Konging. Go away.
我明白 你生气 因为我毁了一切
I get it. You're mad 'cause I basically ruined everything.
我生气 因为我哥是嫉妒的疯子
I'm mad 'cause my brother is a jealous lunatic.
其实 我嫉妒的不仅是兰妮的事
Thing is, I'm not just jealous about Lainey.
你是这么酷的 我不擅长的世界的一部分
It's like you're part of this cool world, and I'm not good at it.
慢着
Wait.
你是嫉妒我吗
You're jealous of me?
我想看到我的呆子小弟
I guess it was kind of weird to see
在我无法进入的领域内获得成功 感觉有点奇怪
my little nerd brother succeed in a place where I can't.
我可以教你说"滋扎佐"
I-I could teach you zip, zap, zop
也许可以让你加入合唱团
and maybe get you into the chorus.
不 那是你的世界
No. That's your world.
我不懂 我也不想懂
I don't get it, and I don't want to.
但我得说 我觉得挺酷的
But I got to say, I think it's kind of cool.
我没得到音乐剧中的主要角色
So maybe I didn't get my starring role in a musical,
但那晚 我们在一起享受了一顿
but that night, we all came together for a meal
没有戏剧化充满爱的晚餐
free of drama and full of love.
好浓的芝士味
So cheesy.
贝弗 你又超越了自己
Bevy, you've outdone yourself.
我帮了点忙
I had a little help.
宝贝 戏剧怎么样了
Boopie, how's the play going?
你没听说吗 《歌♥剧魅影》被取消了
Oh, you didn't hear? They canceled "Phantom."
学校要演出《歌♥剧魅影》吗
The school was doing "Phantom of the Opera"?
愚蠢的混A年让我错过了
Stupid blow-off year made me miss out!
家人就是这样
That's the thing about family --
哪怕你觉得你们没有任何共同点
even though you think you have nothing in common,
但他们却能教给你最多
they're the people who teach you the most.
也许可以表演《悲惨世界》
Well, maybe they can do "Les Mis."
我听说是非常了不起的戏
I hear that's an amazing show.
加油 丹 用力
Come on, Dan! Really dig in there!
我主要长的是肌肉 你为什么不明白呢
I'm mostly muscle! How are you not getting this?
他按得好舒服
Oh, I am loving mine.
裸罗伯按的肌肉好舒服
Naked Rob is really working out those knots.
别说了 让一天的劳累消失 兄弟
Shh, shh, shh. Just let your day fall away, bro.
按♥摩♥圈 我可以加入吗
Ooh, a massage circle. Can I get in on this?
谁都不准碰我的女友
No one touches my girlfriend!
大家排队 不要围成圈
Everyone form a line, not a circle.
兰妮是第一个
Lainey's first.
我要做按♥摩♥火车的车尾吗
I got to be the masseuse caboose?
该死的
Screw this.
我找辛诺曼老师告状去
I'm telling Ms. Cinoman on you guys.
献给我的高中戏剧老师
真正的苏珊·辛诺曼
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表