剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Of course. Boba Fett.
他是我最喜欢的星战角色
He's my favorite character.
你得承认他在这部里挺酷吧
Got to admit, he was pretty cool in this.
等一下
Wait a second.
这部是早在《帝国反击战》之前拍的
This was made way before "Empire Strikes Back,"
所以仔细想想的话
so if you think about it,
是《节日特辑》把费特引出场的
the "Holiday Special" gave us the Fett.
我只知道只要从特定的角度来看
All I know is with the right point of view,
这个特辑真的 挺特别的
this special really is... pretty damn special.
老爷子
Pops.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你为什么总能看到事物好的一面
How do you manage to always see the good in everything?
只要童心不泯 其实很容易做到的
It's easy if you never lose your childlike wonder.
无论你年龄多大都没关系
It doesn't matter how old you are.
像我们这样的人 永远有一颗童心
People like us always have it.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
我要你向我保证一件事
I need you to promise me one thing.
无论如何 永远保持那颗童心
Always hold on to that wonder, no matter what.
我会的 老爷子
I will, Pops.
我爱你
I love you.
我知道
I know.
就这样 老爷子提醒了我如果你真的热爱某件事
And with that, Pops reminded me that if you truly love something,
年龄再大也永远不是问题
you never grow out of it.
这就是节日的魔力
That's the thing about the holidays.
连最吝啬的家伙也会被一种奇妙的感觉打动
Even the biggest scrooge might be moved by a sense of wonder.
你把我最爱的海报都贴回去了
You... replaced my favorite posters.
我猜这就是节日的奇迹吧
I guess it's a holiday miracle.
一旦我看到了《节日特辑》好的一面
Once I saw the good in the "Star Wars" Special,
我开始看到了所有事物好的一面
I began to see the good in everything.
于是我回去看完了《天降神兵》
And so I went back to finish "Howard the Duck."
后来他变成了邪典电影传奇
Turns out he became a legendary cult badass.
我们回来看了结局你难道不开心吗
Aren't you glad we came back and saw the end?
当然开心
Oh, yeah.
我要是能有霍华德一半酷就好了
I wish I was half as cool as Howard.
他的确很会追女仔
He does have a way with the ladies.
*肯定会有更好的方法*
*There's got to be a better way*
-*让心中充满爱吧* -那是我的宝贝女儿
- *Put a little love in your heart* - That's my baby!
那是我的宝贝女儿
That's my baby.
*你不觉得是时候开始了吗*
*Don't you think it's time for a start?*
*让心中充满爱吧*
*Put a little love in your heart*
我不得不说谎才能促成这桩美事
I had to lie to make this happen,
但实在太值得了
but it was totally worth it.
献给节日最美丽的声音
我
*这酷哥是谁 这酷哥是犹大*
*Who's da mack? It's Judah Mac*
*他背着喷气背包把恐龙猎杀*
*Hunting dinosaurs in his dope jet pack*
*是什么声音 贯耳如雷霆*
*What's that noise? It sounds like thunder*
*正是犹大·马加比 恐龙猎人*
*It's Judah Maccabee, dinosaur hunter*
*他曾把一头暴龙活活勒死*
*He once choked out a Tyrannosaurus*
*他看起来就像犹太版的查克·诺里斯*
*He's looks just like a Hebrew Chuck Norris*
*他把恐龙猎杀 他的名字是犹大*
*He's hunting dinos, his name is Judah*
*他的一半大脑 其实是电脑*
*Half of his brain is a computer*
*没有哪头恐龙 没被他杀过*
*There's no dinosaur that he hasn't destroyed*
*他杀过的恐龙 比小行星还多*
*He's killed more dinos than an asteroid*
*想和犹大一战 你开玩笑呢吧*
*Want to fight Judah? You gotta be kidding*
*他有头宠物龙 会听他的话*
*He has a pet dragon that'll do his bidding*
*他还有个手下 能控制天气*
*He also has a staff that controls the weather*
*他的老婆姓洛克莱尔 名叫海瑟*
*His wife's named Locklear, first name Heather*
*这一段饶舌 绝非虚构*
*This entire rap is straight-up factual*
*现在转起陀螺翼龙 开始节奏*
*Now drop that beat and spin the dreideldactyl*
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表