剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Well, that could mean anything.
孩子们说我毁了他们的生活
And the kids say I ruined their lives.
我们的生活也被他们毁了 这是生命的循环
They ruined ours, too. It's the circle of life.
老师们恨死我
And the teachers hate my guts.
-你们是有恩怨的 -我被炒了
- Well, there's history there. - And I got fired.
显然他们不希望你去学校
Well, they clearly don't want you there,
这说得通
so that makes sense.
你安慰人的水平太差了
You're not good at this.
我只是意识到我不是老师
I just realized I'm not a teacher.
我是母亲
I'm a mom.
我去做些芝士鳕鱼
I'm gonna go cheese-up some cod.
看到我妈放弃了梦想
Seeing my mom abandon her dream,
我爸做了无法想象的事
my dad did the unimaginable.
他插手了
He got involved.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
很好
Oh, good.
开学第一周不和金伯格家的每个人
First week wouldn't seem complete
共度一段不舒服的"高质量时光"
without uncomfortable quality time
这样的第一周是不完整的
with every Goldberg.
你得让贝弗莉回来教书
You need to let Beverly be a teacher again.
问题是她从来没做过老师
The thing is, she never was a teacher,
只要我还是校长 她就别想
and she won't be as long as I'm in charge.
我想你完全想错了
I think you're looking at this the wrong way.
如果贝弗莉为你工作
If Beverly works for you,
她就不会再以母亲的身份来这里
she no longer comes here as a mother.
她是员工
She's an employee.
谁是所有员工的老板
Who's the boss of all the employees?
是我
I am.
这意味着她不再是你最可怕的噩梦
That means she'd no longer be your worst nightmare.
你想让她成为谁的噩梦 谁就倒霉
She'd be the worst nightmare of anyone you want her to be.
这是多少可怕的力量
That's a scary amount of power.
我想你释放了这种力量
I think you unleash the power.
只要你开口 贝弗莉就会到这里
You give me the word, and Beverly will be here.
快去打电♥话♥让这一切成真
Get on the horn and make it happen.
我要重新过我的周六了
I am taking my Saturdays back!
我们客厅的大键琴
The harpsichord in our living room
已经安静了太久了
has been silent for too long!
热狗
Hot dog!
我会打电♥话♥给我老婆
I'll call my wife.
她会开心死的
She's gonna be thrilled.
你这个大笨蛋
You stupid, stupid man!
你怎能这样对我
How could you do this to me?
你那么伤心
You were so sad!
我这次可是做了好事
I actually did something good for once!
真的吗
Seriously?
谁会冲到学校
Who marches down to the school
提出无理要求
and makes unreasonable demands?
你 一直如此
You do! All the time!
谁管这些
And who cares?
厄尔说想要你回来
Earl said he wants you back.
不重要
Doesn't matter.
就算鲍尔想让我回去 我的孩子们也不想
Even if Ball wants me there, my own kids don't.
那谁坐在这里一整天
Well, who's gonna sit here all day
看着这些该死的孩子
and watch these damn kids?
你想插手吗 那就插手
You wanted to get involved? Get involved.
老天
Aw, man.
我没想清楚
I did not think this through.
我好饿 我的大腿在抽筋
I'm hungry, and my thighs are so crampy.
我为什么不直接走窗户
Why didn't I just go out the window?
巴瑞在复杂的通风管迷宫中迷路时
While Barry was losing his way in the intricate maze of air ducts,
我们也快无聊到疯了
we were losing our minds from boredom.
我真的需要洗澡了
I really need to shower.
白♥痴♥们 听好了
All right, morons. Listen up.
爸 你为什么在这里
Dad? Why are you here?
我来负责的
I've been put in charge.
太好了 你不是老师 所以我们能走了
Sweet. You're not a teacher, so we can bail.
我比老师更可怕 我是你♥爸♥
Oh! I'm worse than a teacher. I'm your dad.
就是说我可以拿走一切你熟悉的和喜欢的
And that means I can take away everything you know and love.
你不是我爸 我走了
Well, you're not my dad, so I'm out of here, man.
没事 我根本不知道这是哪位
That's fine. I don't even know who that is.
剩下的人要写篇至少一千字的作文
The rest of you are gonna be writing an essay of at least 1,000 words.
让我们变得亲密的作文
An essay that will bond us together
像《早餐俱乐部》那样吗
like in "The Breakfast Club"?
不 作文的内容是夸奖你妈
No. You're gonna write nice things about your mom.
让她觉得你们要她一直在身边
Make her feel like you want her around all the time.
这恰好不是我们想要的
That's the opposite of what we want.
快写 白♥痴♥们
Do it, morons!
下次我进来 就要揍人了
The next time I come in here, I'm crackin' skulls!
自♥由♥
Freedom!
马上就要错失我们自己的早餐俱乐部了
Our breakfast club was passing us by,
我快无计可施了
and I was getting desperate.
各位 这也太不像话了
Guys, this is crazy.
一天都快结束了 我们还没拉近距离
The day's almost over and we've yet to bond
或是说出我们最深的秘密
or reveal our deepest secrets.
这不是约翰·休斯的电影 伙计
This isn't a John Hughes movie, dude.
不 我拒绝接受
No! I refuse to accept that.
马上就会拉近距离 从现在开始
Bonding will happen, and it starts right now!
来吧 这看起来很做作
Come on. This seems super hokey,
但通过我们难看的舞蹈 我们会接受彼此的
but we'll accept each other through our awkward movement.
不管用的
Not gonna work.
老天 算了
Dear God. Pass.
怎么了 害怕吗
What's wrong? Scared?
我什么也不怕
I fear nothing!
看我用舞蹈来灭了你 看着
Watch me destroy you with dance! I'll show you!
就这样 我们忘了
And just like that, we forgot about...
想成为什么样的人 或觉得自己是怎样的人
...who we were trying to be or thought we were.
我们就是自己
We were just us.
花了一整天时间
And after spending all day
想强迫大家亲近
trying to force everybody to get closer...
结果八十年代青少年电影里那样的傻傻的舞蹈
A little goofy dancing ...like in an '80s teen movie
就让大家自然亲近了
allowed it just to happen naturally.
跳完后
And when it was over,
我终于发现自己坐在
I finally found myself sitting...
早餐俱乐部式的信任圈中
in a "Breakfast Club"-style trust circle.
我知道我们在学校
I know we're in school and all,
但多谢你们今天没有无视我
but thanks for not ignoring me today.
我希望周一上学后
I wish we could be like this
也能像现在这样 但我明白
when we're back to school Monday, but I-I get it.
没人想待在一个呆子身边
No one wants to hang out with a nerd.
你不是坏小子吗
But I thought you were the bad boy.
不 我和初中时一样
No. I'm the same as I was in middle school.
六件热死人的衣服不会改变这点
Six layers of boiling-hot clothes won't change that.
对 我也不是什么体育特长生
Yeah, I'm not a jock.
当然 我有技术有天分
Sure, I have the awesome skills and talent,
但我做不到那么温柔那么关心人
but I just can't be that sweet and caring.
我不是这样的人
It's not in me.
我试着说服自己我不在乎杰夫和艾菲的事
I tried to convince myself I don't care about Geoff and Evy,
但每天 我都会被提醒我搞砸了
but every day, I'll be reminded that I blew it.
你是对的
And you were right.
我是个疯子
I really am a basket case.
而我只是一位母亲
And I'm just a mom.
老天 你来做什么
God, what are you doing here?!
不是在分享我们的感想吗
I thought we were all sharing our feelings.
这是我们的信任圈 被你毁了
This is our trust circle! You're ruining it!
你是对的 我不属于这里
Oh, you're right. I don't belong here.
我不属于任何地方
I don't belong anywhere.
我们坐在这里
We're sitting here
纠结着自己在高中的定位
struggling over who we are in high school...
你也经历了相同的事
and you're going through the same thing.
我知道 这太傻了
I know. It's silly.
不傻
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表