剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
躲在阴暗中 注意我后面
Stick to the shadows and watch my 6:00.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
帮我拍张我是霹雳游侠的照片
I want you to take a picture of me as Michael Knight
我们可以当面让你♥爸♥吃屎
and we can rub it in your dad's ass face!
笑一个
Say "Trans zam!"
太好了 我们换位置好吗
Cool, and then m-maybe we could switch?
或者我们发动起来
Or we can fire it up
这样你♥爸♥会看到我开着它
and then your dad can see me behind the wheel!
我想如果我们被发现开这辆车
Uhh, I think if we get caught driving it,
会惹上很大的麻烦
we could get into some serious trouble.
别担心 孩子
Don't worry, kid.
这个商场的安保工作很糟糕
The security in this mall is terrible.
我是霹雳游侠
I am the Knight Rider
你们搞什么
What the hell is this?
现在谁是霹雳游侠 你这个笨呆子
Now who's Michael Knight, you dook nugget?!
你让我的儿子协助你偷车
You made my son an accessory to grand theft auto
就是为了报复我吗
just to get back at me?
值了
It was worth it!
除非我要坐牢 那就不值得了
Unless I go to jail. Then it was not worth it.
准备好大吃大吃吧 金伯格们
Get ready to gobble gobble, Goldbergs!
是 我们都非常期待吃一只垃圾桶里
Yes, we're all very excited to eat a turkey
炸的火鸡
that's been fried in a trash can.
大家稳住了 你们的味蕾马上要爆♥炸♥了
Well, everybody hold on, your taste buds are about to explode!
承认吧 我是霹雳游侠
Admit it. I'm the Michael Knight.
我甚至开着这辆车
I'm even driving the car!
-狗♥娘♥养♥的 -你♥娘♥的♥
- Son of a bitch! ?- Holy crap!
不 基特受了重伤
Oh, no, K.I.T.T.'s hurt real bad!
死定了
Balls!
快打电♥话♥叫车的医生
Somebody call a car doctor!
那个叫机修工 白♥痴♥
That's called a mechanic, you moron.
你闭嘴
You shut up!
我是霹雳游侠 好吗
I'm the Michael Knight, okay?!
我知道应该怎么做
I know exactly what to do here.
那是什么
What's that?
金伯格家火鸡大爆♥炸♥事件过去一阵了
It had been moments since the Great Goldberg Turkey Explosion,
但内心深处 我家要爆发核战了
but inside, my family was about to go nuclear.
全怪你 老默 你害我的车那样的
This is your fault, Mur! You did that to my car!
那不是你的车
It's not your car!
而且我怎么让一只火鸡飞上天空
And how would I send a turkey flying out of the sky?
火鸡只有在冷冻情况下才会飞出去
A turkey only goes airborne like that if it's frozen,
就是说有人把它放进了冷冻库 你干的
which means somebody popped it in the freezer! You did this!
你说什么
Excuse me?
真是典型的你
It's just like you
在感恩节偷车
to steal a car on Thanksgiving.
你不如在出大事前把车还回去
Why don't you bring it back before something worse happens?!
你又来了 对我呼来唤去
There you go, bossing me around again!
承认吧 自我火鸡的爪子
Face it -- You've been jealous of my turkey
踏进这个家 你就一直在嫉妒它
since the moment it stepped claw in this house.
这正是我们小时候我讨厌玩孤胆奇侠的原因
This is exactly why I hated playing the Lone Ranger when we were kids.
我必须发号♥施令
I had to be bossy!
是我把你养大的
I was the one raising you,
因为咱爸根本不管我们
'cause our dad was never there!
承认吧 你把火鸡放进冷冻库的
Admit it! You put that turkey in the freezer!
我从来没要求你做我父亲
I never asked you to be my father.
我从来没要你做我弟弟
I never asked for you to be my brother,
但我也没有选择的权利
but I didn't get a choice in that either.
好了 也许我是想让你的火鸡比我的
All right! Maybe I did want your turkey to be
难吃那么一点点
a tad less delicious than mine,
但我不知道它会变成鸡肉火箭
but I didn't know it was going to turn into a meat rocket!
老天 巴瑞 说点什么
Oh, boy. Barry, say something.
-我没妈 -说点有用的
- I have no mother! - Something helpful.
所以我们都同意 我们不再做兄弟了
Then we both agree -- We're done being brothers!
我没意见
Fine by me!
不 本来是要大家都喜欢那辆车
No! The idea here was to enjoy a car,
不是永远互相讨厌
not hate each other forever!
别看我
Don't look at me!
他拒绝让我做霹雳游侠
He's the one that refused to let me be Michael Knight!
我错了 可以有两个
I was wrong. There can be two!
我们学校就有两个亚当·金伯格
Like how there are two Adam Goldbergs in my school!
来吧 兰妮 我们走
Come on, Lainey. We're leaving!
我也走
Yeah! I'm leaving, as well!
而且我再也不回来了
And I'm never coming back!
霍夫说完了
The Hoff has spoken.
他没有 知道为什么吗
Oh, no, he hasn't. You know why?
因为我才是霍夫
Because I'm the Hoff!
听 现在霍夫说完了
Oh, look, now the Hoff's spoken!
你错了 因为霍夫早就说完了
Oh, no, you are mistaken because the Hoff already spoke!
马文叔叔 别走
Uncle Marvin, don't go!
你根本不懂霍夫
You know nothing of the Hoff!
我就是霍夫 永远是 没得反悔
I am the Hoff, infinity, no backsies!
有两个亚当·金伯格
There's two Adam Goldbergs!
我们中有个人加个中间名F区别开
One of us uses an F to differentiate!
什么
What the --
大家回来
Everyone, come back!
今天是感恩节
It's Thanks--giving!
吃肉就会这样哦
This is what you get for being meat eaters.
还没到说我的事的正确时机吗
Not the right time to talk about my thing, huh?
我等下再来
I'll come back later.
看那个家伙
Look at that guy --
生来就是我的肉中刺
Born to be a pain in my ass.
别怪马文叔叔
Look, don't blame Uncle Marvin.
我是故意让你们俩
I may have kind of purposely
吵起来的
turned you guys against each other.
为什么
Why?
我气你们不带我就去看基特
I was mad you saw K.I.T.T. without me,
但挑拨你们是错的
but it was wrong to tear you guys apart.
而且 容易得手程度让人害怕
Also, it was shockingly easy to do.
说实话 不费吹灰之力
Honestly, it weirdly took no effort.
忘记那是你最爱的电视剧
Yeah, well, it's on me not remembering
这是我的错
that that's your favorite show.
至少我终于看到那辆车了
At least I finally got to see the car
因为 我们偷来了
'cause, you know, w-we stole it.
我终于和兄弟能和睦相处了
And I finally got along with my brother.
至少有那么短暂一小会儿
For a little while, at least.
其实不必结束
Well, it doesn't have to be over.
我猜猜 你来告诉我 我如何
Let me guess. You came out here to tell me how much
再次搞砸了一切
I screwed everything up again.
我来是要告诉你
I came out here to tell you that, um...
我错了
...I was wrong.
什么
What?
我知道成长过程中我对你不好
Look, I know I wasn't great to you when we were growing up...
但是 爸不在
...but, you know, Dad wasn't around,
我觉得我必须做老大
and I figured I had to be the boss.
我相信肯定不容易
Yeah, well, I'm sure it wasn't easy.
重点是 我应该也给你做
Point is, I should have given you the chance
孤胆奇侠的机会
to be the Lone Ranger, too.
谢了 伙计 对我来说意义重大
Thanks, man, that means a lot.
你依然可以做霍夫
Well, you can still be the Hoff.
你自己决定
It's up to you.
你是警♥察♥
You know, you're the one who's the cop.
老默
Aww, Mur.
-我都哽咽了 -这不是我的本意
- You're choking me up here. - That was not my intention.
-来吧 -不 在车里拥抱...
- Bring it in. - No, hugging in a car...
-兄弟 -好了
?- Oh, buddy. - Okay.
外面怎么了
What's going on out there?
爸向马文叔叔道歉
Dad apologized to Uncle Marvin.
不
No. ?
我想这才是今天的节日精神
I guess that's what today's about --
感恩身边的人
Being thankful for the people that are here,
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表