剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
八十年代的高中
In high school in the '80s,
在学校寻找自己的位置时 你得有创意
you had to get creative when it came to finding your place at school,
我完全清楚自己属于哪里
and I knew exactly where I wanted to belong.
你是这世界见过的最棒的铁皮男孩
You are the greatest Tin Boy the world has ever seen!
对不起 铁皮人
Oh, I'm sorry. Tin Man.
我美味的小铁皮人
My delicious, little Tin Man!
你不觉得穿着戏服试镜太夸张吗
You don't think auditioning in full costume is too much?
你太了不起了
You're too much!
遗憾地是 不是所有人和我妈一样热情
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my mom's enthusiasm.
兄弟
Hey, bro!
什么事
Yeah?
为什么
Why!?
我在学校已经确立了我的声誉
I have a well-established rep at school
我是有史以来最酷的人类
as basically the coolest human of all time.
如果你参演音乐剧 你会害我和你自己出丑
And you'll embarrass me and yourself if you do the musical.
当然 我不是本·沃伦
Sure, I'm no Ben Vereen,
但我真的已经成长为表演者了
but I'm really growing as a performer.
我不管你的演技是否比尚格·云顿更出色
I don't care if you act better than Jean-Claude Van Damme!
你现在是高中生了
You're in high school now.
你最不希望的就是被贴上
The last thing you want is to be branded
差劲戏剧呆子的标签
a lame-ass theater geek.
你是说我唯一变得受欢迎的办法
You're saying my popularity hinges solely
就是不参加音乐剧吗
on me not doing the musical?
这是高中 兄弟
This is high school, bro.
戏剧是差劲中的差劲
Theater is the lowest of the low,
没什么可以改变这点
and nothing's gonna change that.
除了八十年代最轰动的音乐剧
Well, nothing except the biggest musical sensation of the '80s.
一个词 魅影
One word -- "Phantom."
-不可能 -太棒了
- No way! - Sweet!
在《汉密尔顿》出现之前
Before "Hamilton,"
《歌♥剧魅影》是音乐剧之王
"Phantom" was king of all musicals.
就连非戏剧呆子也喜欢
Even non-theater geeks loved it.
那部戏让我哭了 我不在乎别人知道
That show made me cry, and I don't care who knows it.
在纽约过了激动人心的一周后
After an exhilarating weekend in New York City --
我住在招待所
I stayed in a hostel --
我决定将音乐剧
I have decided to change the musical
从那部愚蠢的次品《绿野仙踪》
from that that sappy schlock fest that is "The Wizard of Oz"
改为我们这代人最伟大的音乐剧巨作
and tackle the greatest musical sensation of our generation.
但我们不是需要作者的同意
But don't we, like, need permission
才能演出他的戏剧吗
from Andrew Lloyd Webber to do his show?
是的 他批准了
We do, and he's granted it to us.
-什么 -精神上批准
- What?! - In spirit.
你这辈子是想做窝囊废还是大明星
Look, do you want to be a giant wussbag for the rest of your life or be a star?
你是成年人 所以
Well, you are the adult, so...
我们要演出有史以来最伟大的音乐剧了
We're doing the greatest musical ever written!
等等 你要是参演不是会被你哥揍吗
Wait. Won't your brother kick your ass if you do the play?
我在巴瑞身边会表现得很冷静
I'll just play it cool around Barry.
他不会注意到的
He won't even notice.
我去学校了 祝你今天愉快
Well, I'm off to school. Have a nice day.
谢谢
Thanks.
金色年代 第四季第八集
那是一九八几年的11月30日
It was November 30, 1980-something,
爱丽卡在做冬季班的计划
and Erica was planning her winter-semester schedule.
老爷子
Okay, Pops.
我刚完成了终极偷懒计划
I just finished the ultimate slacker schedule.
现在大学申请已经结束了
Now that my college applications are in,
我终于可以完全向毕业厌学症投降了
I can finally, completely give in to my senioritis.
我很多朋友都有这个病
A lot of my friends have that.
和他们在一起不好玩
I-It's not as joyful with them.
第一节课 自修室
First period, I kick things off with study hall,
轻松开始新的一天
ease into my day.
然后第二节课
And then it's on to second period --
自修室小睡
another study hall for naps --
然后是打字课
and then typing class
然后家政课轻松得个A
and then an easy "A" in home ec,
再就是陶艺课 然后是夏季开场课
and then ceramics, and then intro to summer.
有这个课吗
That's a class?
这是我创造的独♥立♥学习课
It's an independent study I created.
基本晒黑是门科学
You know, there's a science to getting a good base tan.
你超越了自己
Well, you outdid yourself.
这张计划表真是把我们所知的
This schedule really does spit in the face
教育制度的脸打得啪啪响
of education as we know it.
我得承认 这些准备与计划
Got to admit, all this prepping and planning --
显得你非常成熟
very mature of you.
你赞同这个吗
You approve of all this?
她很快就上大学了
She's gonna be going to college soon.
我的工作完成了
My job here is done.
你的工作 作为父亲的工作吗
Your job? As a parent?
对 从现在开始只是做做样子了
Yep. Gonna be phoning it in from now on.
之前你不是做做样子吗
And this has been you not phoning it in.
我已经很努力了
I've been working my ass off.
宝贝 板上写的是什么
Hey, Boopie. What's with the board?
全部是混A的课程
It's a year of maxing and relaxing
尽情放松一整年
with nonstop blow-off classes.
至少你上了一门真正的课
Well, at least you're taking one real class.
-哪一门 -家政
- Which is...? - Home ec.
打理一个家是全世界最难的工作
Running a house is the hardest job in the world.
有人把人送上月球
You know, some people put a man on the moon,
其他人在鸡肉上放芝士
and others put parm on a chicken.
你现在在说疯话
Uh, you sound insane right now.
家政学
Home economics
是文明的基石
is the cornerstone of civilization.
或是一班橄榄球队员做美式曲奇
Or it's a class football players take to make drop cookies.
他们就教你这个吗
That's what they're teaching you?
怎样在纸上滴上一大坨面糊
How to drop a hunk of batter on a sheet?
你什么时候这么讨厌美式曲奇了
When did you get so anti-drop cookie?
他们不教补袜子吗
They're not gonna teach you how to darn a sock,
用胡椒腌火腿 漂白内♥裤♥
pepper a ham or bleach an undie?
我想吃美式曲奇
I'm in the mood for drop cookies.
你掌握这些知识很重要
It's important for you to have the knowledge
你外婆懂
that your grandmother had
她的外婆也懂
and her grandmother had before her.
我会雇一个懂这些知识的钟点工
Yeah, well, I'll hire a maid who has that knowledge.
在那之前 我要好好放松一下
Until then, I have some maxing and relaxing to do.
你帮我做点美式曲奇好吗
Will you make me some drop cookies?
对爱丽卡来说很不幸 放松只是暂时的
Unfortunately for Erica, the maxing was short-lived.
我的个亲娘
Oh, sweet mother of mercy.
-欢迎来到家政课 -你在做...
- Welcome to home economics. - What are you --
我是今天的代课老师 也可能是一周
I'll be your your sub for the day...and week.
-你怎么会... -可能一个月
- How are y-- - Possibly month.
到时候就知道了
Only time will tell.
你对堀川小姐做了什么
What did you do to to Ms. Horokawa?
你是说西尔弗斯坦太太吧
Oh, you mean Mrs. Silverstein?
我把她的理想情郎介绍给了她
I introduced her to the man of her dreams.
他们私奔结婚了
They eloped.
现在在伯利兹城享受着一生一次的旅行
Now they're in Belize on the trip of a lifetime.
你这个怪物
You monster.
系好安全带 天使
Buckle up, angel.
你马上要踏上民间艺术的旅程了
You're about to embark on a journey through the domestic arts.
-金伯格太太 -是金伯格大厨
- Mrs. Goldberg? - Chef Goldberg.
无意冒犯 大厨 但我和队友们
All due respect, Chef, but the team and I
是为了轻松混A才上这门课的
kind of took this class for an easy "A."
这门课唯一轻松的
Well, the only easy thing about this class
是煎鸡蛋
is the eggs over.
egg over easy是指双面煎蛋 easy有轻松的意思
你们现在没人♥大♥笑
All right, the fact that none of you are cracking up right now
就证明了你们的无知
just shows your ignorance.
第一项任务 千层面
First assignment -- lasagna.
这将是你们年轻的生命中遭遇的最伟大挑战
This will be the greatest challenge of your young lives.
但我妈总是做千层面
But my mom makes lasagna all the time.
真有那么难吗
Is it really that hard?
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表