剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
then who am I?
但我们在体育馆一决胜负之后
But after our little showdown in the gym,
我想这是我们可以分享的东西
I'm thinking this is the one thing we can share.
来吧 我做将军队
Come on, I'll be the Generals.
和我们练习时一样
Okay, just like we practiced.
-还有 -我做到了
- And... - Look, I'm doing it!
虽说我从来都不擅长运动
So maybe I'd never be great at sports...
和我哥也没有太多共同之处
...and didn't have a ton in common with my brother...
但那晚 我们是同一队的
...but that night, we were on the same team.
家人就是这样
That's the thing about family.
总是有争吵和惊喜
For all the fighting and surprises,
而正是小小的时刻让我们记住
it's the little moments that make us remember
我们到底有多幸运
how lucky we really are.
纪念我爸从来不想要的生日派对
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的默里
? Happy birthday, dear Murray ?
祝你生日快乐
? Happy birthday to you! ?
-你开心吗 爸爸 -很开心
- So did you have fun, Dad? - I had a good time.
-很棒的50岁生日吗 -非常棒
- Good 50th birthday? - Wonderful.
巴瑞·金伯格
哈林环球旅行者篮球队面试带
家乡 宾州珍金镇
位置 大前锋
特别技能
同时献给哈林环球旅行者篮球队
我
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表