剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
My leg not good!
找幸运是个痛苦的经历
Turns out finding Lucky was a painful experience.
同时 兰妮为巴瑞准备了一些打击
Meanwhile, Lainey had some hurt in store for Barry.
还好吗
'Sup?
我的天 你身上穿的是什么
Oh, my God! What is on your body right now?
这个吗
Oh, this?
是我最喜欢的游骑兵的球衣 卫衣 帽子和围巾
Just my favorite Rangers jersey, sweats, hat, and scarf.
但他们是飞人队的死对头
But they're the sworn enemy of the Broad Street Bullies.
这就像是在说纽约比费城强
That's like saying New York is a better city than Philadelphia.
说实话 是的
Ooh. Honestly, it is.
你在说什么
Whoa, whoa. What are you saying?
我讨厌费城
I guess I hate Philly.
-什么 -还有牛排三明治
- What? - ?And cheesesteaks.
我讨厌洛基
?And Rocky Balboa.
-不 -我还讨厌说唱 极限单车
- No! - ?I also hate rap and BMX biking
"大丈夫"兰迪·萨维奇 以及尚格·云顿
and Macho Man Randy Savage, as well as Jean-Claude Van Damme.
你的头撞了吧 你现在不清醒
You must've hit your head. You're not thinking straight.
说到愚蠢的玩空手道的人
Speaking of stupid karate people,
我也讨厌查克·诺里斯
I also hate Chuck Norris,
李小龙是个胆小鬼
and Bruce Lee is a wuss!
别 别说了
Don't! Just don't!
随便 我要去看《霹雳舞1》
Whatever. I'm off to watch "Breakin' 1,"
比《霹雳舞2》好看太多了
which is far superior to "Breakin' 2."
老天 不 《霹雳舞2》可是机械舞
Oh, God, no! "Breakin' 2" is the Electric Boogaloo!
我爱的女人这是怎么了
What happened to the woman I love?
如果你不喜欢
Hey, if you don't like it,
我想你只能和我分手了
I guess you'll just have to break up with me.
你让我别无选择
You leave me no choice.
兰妮 如果这样你开心
Lainey, if it makes you happy...
我会改变我的一切
I will completely change everything about myself.
我珍爱的东西 定义我的东西
The things I cherish, what defines who I am
如果你不喜欢 对我来说就没意义
are meaningless if you don't like them, too.
就是说不再有风味弗拉福
That means no more Flavor Flav,
滚吧 罗恩·赫克斯托
and hit the bricks, Ron Hextall!
见鬼 你为什么这么好
Damn it! Why are you so sweet?
重要的只有我和你
All that matters is me and you.
好 我承认
Okay, fine! I admit it.
飞人队比游骑兵队强多了
The Flyers are superior to the Rangers...
对
Yes!
-《霹雳舞2》超棒 -对
- ..."Breakin' 2" is rad... ?- Yes!
尚格·云顿油光光 满是肌肉的身体
...and Van Damme's oiled-up, shredded body
以及疯狂的灵活性 太酷了
and insane flexibility are sick.
回到我身边 宝贝
Come back to me, baby!
我只是不想妨碍你成为医生
I just didn't want to stand in the way of you being a doctor,
但我无法忍♥受与你分手
but I couldn't bear to break up with you myself,
所以我想你提出来
so I wanted you to do it for me.
不管了 明年我不能失去你
But screw it. I can't lose you next year.
跟我一起去萨凡纳
Come to Savannah with me.
我不管你妈妈怎么想
I don't care what your mother thinks.
等等 这和她有什么关系
Wait. What does she have to do with this?
她让你这样做的吗
Did she put you up to this?
不 算是 我不知道
No. Kinda. I don't know.
她进了我的头脑 还有我的车
She got in my head -- and my car.
必须 释放 极端的 怒气
Must...release... extreme...rage!
于是怒气被释放了
And so the rage was released.
巴瑞 等等
Barry, wait.
我知道你生气 但别把我供出来
I know you're mad, but please keep my name out of it.
当然 我的爱
Of course, my love.
兰妮把一切都告诉我了 妈
Lainey told me everything, Mom!
不是吧 你连两秒都没忍♥住
Come on, dude. You didn't even make it two seconds.
大家别叫了
Everybody stop yelling
吃块自♥制♥香蕉冷静面包
and have a calming hunk of my homemade banana bread.
-来吧 -不
- Come on. - ?No!
温热湿润的甜点面包不能阻止我们的怒气
Warm, moist dessert bread will not stop our rage.
事实上 兰妮同意
In fact, Lainey agrees.
我和她一起去田纳西州萨凡纳
I'm going with her to Savannah, Tennessee.
-在乔治亚州 -真的吗
- It's in Georgia. - Ugh. Really?
没关系
Doesn't matter.
反正 我永远不会和兰妮分手
In fact, I will never break up with Lainey.
我唯一要分手的人就是你
The only person I'm gonna break up with is you.
你在说什么
So what are you saying?
你们会结婚生子
You're just gonna get married and have kids
再也不见我
and never see me?
这是你的愿望吗
Is that what you wish on me?
最大的愿望
More than anything!
兰妮和我会生六个儿子
Lainey and I will have six boys.
-慢着 什么 -三个女儿
- Wait. What? - And three girls,
他们对你来说是陌生人
and they'll be strangers to you.
九个孩子 你疯了吗
Nine kids?! Are you crazy?!
这不关你的事
Shh! This doesn't concern you.
他们只知道你是
You will only be known
住在街上的奇怪金发女士
as the weird blond lady who lives down the street,
永远永远不允许你
and you will never, ever be allowed
去我们一个卧室的公♥寓♥
in our one-bedroom condo.
九个孩子一间房♥
Whoa! Nine kids in one room?
综合楼的公用区比较大
The complex has a large common area.
别担心 兰妮
Don't worry, Lainey.
有需要奶奶随时去看孩子
Gam Gam will babysit whenever you want.
有点想的太远了
Okay, we're getting just a smidge ahead of ourselves.
必须的
We have to!
听我说
Just listen to me.
兰妮 我们有远大的计划
Lainey, we had all these big plans.
现在一切都崩溃了
Now everything's falling apart.
未来一片混乱
With his future in shambles,
巴瑞做了所有理智的人会做的事
Barry did what any reasonable man would --
-把自己关在储物间 -巴瑞 出来
- lock himself in a closet. - Barry, please come out of there.
不 没想清楚人生怎样之前
No! I'm staying in here until I've figured out
我不会出来
what I'm supposed to do with my life.
如果你同意生九个孩子
If you only would've agreed to the nine kids,
他也不会进去 这是你的错
he wouldn't be in there. This is your fault. ?
是你逼他做医生的
You're the one forcing him to be a doctor
好让你的朋友感觉失败
to make your friends feel like losers.
那还用说
Duh. Yeah.
好消息 我们找到狗了
Uh, good news -- we found the dog.
坏消息 亚当摔坏了
Bad news -- all of Adam is broken.
好痛 妈妈
So much hurting, Mama!
我的天 叫救护车
Oh, my God! Call the hospital!
这是世界上最严重的急诊
This is the worst medical emergency the world has ever seen!
有急诊吗
There's a medical emergency?!
让开
Clear a path!
哪里痛 小弟
Where's the pain, little bro?
胳膊和腿
In my arm and my leg.
你知道你在做什么吗
Do you know what you're doing?
别担心 我会搞定一切
Don't worry. I'll fix everything.
你没回答我的问题
You didn't answer the question!
兰妮 我需要50CC的冰 快
Lainey, I need 50cc of ice -- stat!
我不知道是多少 但我去拿
I don't know how much that is, but I'm on it.
快 我马上要
Come on -- fast! I need it fast!
妈 我需要吗♥啡♥滴剂
Mom, I need a morphine drip.
如果找不到 来两片阿斯匹林
If you can't find that, two aspirin.
马上来
On it, Schmoo.
快 要快
Hurry! Move, move!
为什么大家都听他的
Why is everyone listening to him?!
他又不是专业医生
He's not a medical professional!
冰 把冰给我
Ice! Give me my ice!
好冷
Whew! That's cold.
没事 小家伙 坚持住[留在我身边]
It's okay, little buddy. Stay with me.
显然我哪里也去不了
Clearly, I can't go anywhere!
我相当肯定我的胳膊和腿断了
I'm pretty sure my leg and arm are broken!
没什么断了 看我
Nothing is broken! Look at me!
你会挺过去的
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表