剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
你知道我和我爸 我们不爱说话
You know me and my dad. We never were big talkers.
也许是时候试试了
Well...maybe it's time to try.
-是你 -我想打电♥话♥的
- You! - ?Yeah. I was gonna call,
但我想
but then I thought,
不知道 我就过来了
I don't know, I'd just come over.
-做什么 -我给你带了17块钱的椒盐卷饼
- What for? - I brought you $17 worth of soft pretzels.
我要现金
I wanted the money in cash.
但比赛开始了
But the game's on.
你可以进来看
You could come in and, uh, watch.
好的 反正我也没事做
Sure. I got nothing better to do.
你们很幸运 真正的犯人坦白了
Lucky for you boys, the real culprit stepped forward.
电脑室又是你们的了 别留下食物渣
The lab's all yours again. Don't make crumbs.
抱歉我们怪你放了芝士进去
Hey, sorry we blamed you for cheesing the drive.
没事 我很高兴我们又恢复原状了
It's cool. I'm just glad we're back where we belong.
从那时开始 我每天等不及想到午餐时间
From that point on, I couldn't wait for lunchtime.
这一切多亏了那个有点
And it was all thanks to someone who cared
关心过度的人
a little too much.
我听说了好消息
Hey. Heard the good news.
别说了 我知道是你搞定的
Stop. I-I know you fixed this for me,
但你不觉得栽赃一个学生
but wouldn't you say framing a kid
跨越了有史以来所有的界限吗
kind of crosses every boundary ever?
你是对的
God, you're right.
我这人不懂尊重界限 宝贝
I am horrible with boundaries, boopie.
但我会改的
But I'll try to do better.
这次我就算了
Well, I'll let this one time slide.
但说清楚
But, to be clear,
"不准抱抱"的规定依然有效
the "No snuggling" Policy still stands.
那一刻 我知道我有一个
In that moment, I realized that I had a mother
愿为我跨越所有界限的妈妈
who would cross any boundary for me.
从现在开始
Starting now.
这令我成为了全世界最幸运的孩子
And that made me the luckiest kid in the world.
这个卷饼盐太多了
There's too much salt on the pretzels.
你说什么呢 没盐怎么叫椒盐卷饼
What are you talking about? Salt makes the pretzel.
盐会让你没命
Salt makes you die.
因为最后 心墙需要被打碎
'Cause, at the end of the day, walls need to be broken,
界限需要被跨越
and boundaries need to be crossed...
这样爱才能通过
...in order for love to get through.
献给真正的迈克·利维和迈克·利维
迈克·利维 迈克·利维
你已接通金伯格家 请留言
Hi. You've reached the Goldbergs. Leave a message.
我的车胎漏气了 我需要
Hey. I got a flat tire, and I need --
这不是答录机 白♥痴♥
Ha! It's not the answering machine, you dumb idiot!
是我 巴瑞
It's actually me -- Barry.
是我 我需要爸...
It's me. I need Dad --
又中招了吧 这是答录机
Gotcha again! It is the answering machine.
请留言
Leave a message.
见鬼 我的车胎漏气了 我需要爸...
Damn it! I've got a flat tire, and I need Dad --
不 我是巴瑞 真的
No, it's actually me, Barry, for real.
怎么了
So, what's the deal?
巴瑞 我要杀了你 让爸接
Barry, I will kill you! Put Dad on the --
但说真的 听到哔声后请留言
But, seriously, leave a message at the beep.
爸 我的车胎漏...
Dad, I got a flat...
我的天 你真好骗
Oh my god, you're like...
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表