剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
我不知道 费城人队小经理
Uh, I don't know, Ruben Amaro Jr.
四层手擀面
Does four layers of hand-rolled noodles,
新鲜炖番茄 六种进口芝士
freshly stewed tomatoes, and six imported cheeses
对你来说难吗
sound hard to you?
我只知道两种芝士
But I only know two different types of cheese --
芝士棒和芝士酱
string and whiz.
山羊芝士 格律耶尔 高德
Goat, Gruyère, gouda.
这只是G开头的 要我继续吗
Those are just the G's. You want me to go on?
妈 你不能这样
Mom, you can't do this.
我就这样 你现在在我家里
Oh, I just did. You're in my house now.
除开我们平常的家
In addition to our regular house,
那也是我的家
which is also my house.
爱丽卡的毕业班计划彻底崩♥盘♥
As Erica's plans for senior year were crumbling,
我的学年却开始向经典发展
my year was shaping up to be epic.
哥们 辛诺曼老师刚公布了选角名单
Dude. Ms. Cinoman just posted the cast list.
我是魅影 主角 有质疑吗
I'm The Phantom! The lead. Was there any doubt?
没人喜欢耍大牌的 金戴夫
No one likes a diva, Dave Kim.
你看到我得到什么吗
Oh, did you see what I got?
终生的痛苦
A lifetime of pain.
现在放弃 否则永远做废柴
Give it up now or be a loser forever.
我的天 我演克莉丝汀
Oh my God! I got Christine!
等等
Whoa, whoa. Hold up!
你什么时候开始演学校音乐剧的
Since when do you do the school musical?
从变成上演《歌♥剧魅影》开始
Since it became "Phantom of the Opera."
但我以为我们有着同样的信仰和核心价值观
But I thought we shared the same beliefs and core values,
主要就是戏剧超级逊
mainly that theater was super lame.
是的 除了《歌♥剧魅影》是唯一例外
It is, except "Phantom" being the one exception
因为它很浪漫 到处是大烛台
because it's romantic and full of candelabras.
你猜怎样 你是拉乌尔
And guess what? You're Raoul.
慢着 你确定不是另一个亚当·金伯格吗
Wait... are you sure it's not the other Adam Goldberg?
他也是演员
He's an actor, too.
中间有个F 是亚当F
There's an "F." It's Adam F!
我第一个重要角色
My first big part!
认输吧 另一个亚当·金伯格
Suck it, other Adam Goldberg!
别告诉他我这样说 我怕他
Don't tell him I said that. I fear him.
太棒了
But yes!
我们是戏中的超级情侣
Yeah, we're like the power couple of the show.
-什么 -演戏而已 别搞的这么奇怪
- What? - It's acting. Don't make this weird.
好棒 魅影
Yay, "Phantom!"
她应该来看我激怒那些大黄蜂
She was supposed to come over and watch me provoke those hornets!
-你们能相信吗 -相信
- Can you believe this? - ?Kind of.
这是安德鲁·洛伊德·韦伯的作品
It's Andrew Lloyd Webber's opus.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你没听过原版伦敦西区演员的唱片吗
Haven't you heard the original West End cast recording?
-哥们 -哥们
- Dude. ?- Dude.
魅影太爱克莉丝汀 最终放她走了
The Phantom loved Christine so much, he let her go.
如果我是你
You know, if I were you,
我会担心荧幕恋情
I'd be worried about a showmance.
-肯定的 -毫无怀疑
- Oh, for sure. - No doubt.
什么是荧幕恋情
What's a showmance?
人们在舞台上扮演情侣
It's when people play lovers onstage,
导致下了舞台也有爱情火花
and it leads to chemistry offstage, too.
你们怎么对戏剧这么懂
How do you guys know so much about theater?
我们看了音乐剧《毛发》
We saw the musical "Hair."
本来是冲着裸戏去的
We went for the nudity,
却被丰富多彩的音乐剧吸引了
but stayed for the rich musical tapestry.
你们疯了
You guys are nuts!
我超级性感的女友和戏剧呆子小弟
My super foxy girlfriend and theater dork brother?
我不担心[流汗]
Yeah, not sweating it.
奇怪 因为你的T恤很湿了
Strange 'cause your t-shirt is quite wet.
你真的在流汗
Yeah you're literally sweating it.
你才是
You are!
总之 我先去换衣服
Anyhow, I'm gonna go change my shirt
然后为了好玩 去看下彩排
and pop by rehearsal for the fun of it.
-他好多汗 -好像汗腺有问题
- He's so sweaty. - Yeah, it's like a gland issue.
肯定是的
Must be.
于是巴瑞发现了
And so Barry discovered
-戏剧世界 -什么
- the world of theater. - What the...
其实挺酷的
And it was kind of bad ass...
-工具 -非常吸引人
- Tools? - ...and very appealing...
妹子
Chicks?
还有拉风的披风
...and had frickin' capes!
披风
Capes?!
多么美丽的谜
It was a beautiful mystery.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
按♥摩♥圈让孩子们
A world of massage circles
成为终生的朋友的世界
that bonded kids for a lifetime.
亚当
Adam?
聊一下
A word.
好的 巴瑞
Sure thing, Bar.
我也不想这样做 但我的女友在摸你
I hate to do this, but my girl was touching you,
所以我要用空手道招式踢你的脸
so I'm gonna have to karate kick your face.
你懂的
You get it.
这家伙找你麻烦吗 拉乌尔
Hey, this guy bothering you, Raoul?
没事 他不是演戏的
It's cool. He's not show folk.
他不明白我们的方式
He doesn't understand our ways.
按♥摩♥圈
You see, the massage circle
是高中戏剧的重要特色
is a staple of high school drama.
随便啦 伙计
Whatever, man.
继续你愚蠢的踢踏舞
Go back to your stupid tap dancing
还有差劲的爵士手势
and lame-ass jazz hands.
真是丢人
So embarrassing.
巴瑞是这样想的
At least that's what Barry thought.
然后彩排开始 他被作者的音乐
And then rehearsal began, and he was swept away
牵着思绪走了
by the music of Andrew Lloyd Webber.
而且 金戴夫可以穿拉风的披风
Plus, Dave Kim got to wear a frickin' cape!
出什么事了
What's happening?
我所有的感觉都出来了
All my senses are engaged.
那天 我哥的精神爆♥炸♥了
That day, my brother's mind exploded.
我妈准备在爱丽卡的烹饪课上
And my mom was about to do some real damage
搞大破坏
in Erica's cooking class.
留下回眸一瞥
? To glance behind ?
歌♥剧魅影就在那里
? The Phantom of the Opera is there ?
在你的心中
? Inside your mind ?
做菜 做菜 我的天使
Cook. Cook, my angel!
唱吧 我音乐的天使
Sing, my angel of music!
他在那里
? He's there ?
歌♥剧魅影在那里
? The Phantom of the Opera ?
瞧瞧
Well, well.
看你是否从我这里学到了什么 我的天使
Let's see if you've learned anything from me, my angel.
别叫我是你的天使 真诡异
Stop calling me your angel. It's creepy.
看看你做的怎么样
Let's see how you did.
抱歉 不及格
I'm sorry. Fail.
你刚给你自己的千层面一个不及格
You just gave an "F" to your lasagna!
我昨晚从冰箱里偷的
I stole that from the freezer last night.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
证明这一切是不正当的
To prove this was rigged!
为我唱吧 唱啊 我音乐的天使
Sing for me! Sing, my angel of music!
你作弊
You cheated.
就是说你真的不及格
That means you really do get an "F."
你是说真的吗
Are you serious?!
这根本不公平 这里的人都同意
This whole thing is unfair, and everyone here agrees.
这是真的吗
Is that true?
完全一团糟 金大厨
Pretty messed up, Chef G.
是吗 费城人队小经理
Oh, is that right, Ruben Amaro Jr.?
你不及格
You get an "F!"
所有人不及格
Everyone gets an "F!"
结束
And scene!
就这样 巴瑞去小小拜访了一下我们的戏剧老师
With that, Barry paid our drama teacher Ms. Cinoman
辛诺曼小姐
a little visit.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表