剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
我决定另找一个制片人
Uh. I decided to go with a different producer.
我没有意见
I have no notes.
这孩子做的一切我都喜欢
I love everything the kid does.
我不明白 你说过你要我支持你
I don't get it. You said you wanted my support.
是的 之前是
I do! I-I did.
现在不要了
I don't.
你不能把支持退回去
You can't give back support.
-我刚退了 -不
- I just did. - ?No!
支持你留着
You keep the support!
我会更多地支持你
And you're gonna get much more!
我会一辈子支持你
I'm gonna support you but good!
你居然够胆这样说
Don't you dare say that!
你听到了 我要大大地支持你
Oh, you heard me! I'm a big blanket of support!
大大地
A big blanket!
你这个恶魔
You monster.
行 你想怎样就怎样
Fine! Do what you want.
你有袋子吗 我想把这些水果带回家
Also, you got some kind of bag so I can bring home this fruit?
-你确定要这样做吗 -我确定
- You sure about this? - Oh, I'm sure.
我妈害我被贝纳通禁止入店
My mom gets me banned from Benetton?
那我就让贝纳通来找我
Then I'll just bring Benetton to me.
你不可能自己做针织裙
Uh you can't just make a sweater dress.
我不行吗
Can't I?
她可以
She could.
我姐可以进入
My sister had access
大费城区最大最夸张的
to the biggest, loudest sweater collection
针织衫收藏中心
in the greater Philadelphia area.
她有件庆祝针织衫文化的针织衫吗
She has a sweater that celebrates the culture of sweaters?
我脑袋都快浆糊了
My mind is melting!
这件看上去还行
Hey. This one shows promise.
但那个袖子
Yeah, but those sleeves.
但是
But...
如果你取下这个袖子
if you took these sleeves
加上这件亮闪闪的下半截
and the bottom half of this sparkly one,
完全可以做成一条裙子
that could totally be a dress!
取下这件上面的人造钻石
And if you took the rhinestones from this one...
用这件的穗和这件的褶边
And used this fringe and these ruffles
还有这个奇怪的小口袋 绝对能行
and these weird tiny pockets, that would totally work!
太漂亮了
So cute!
她们缝
And so they sewed.
找 粘
They searched. They glued.
撕 剪 加亮片
They ripped, snipped, and glittered.
好的 惊艳时刻
Okay. The big reveal.
嫉妒吧 贝纳...我的天
Eat your heart out, Bene-- Oh, my God!
根本不行
This did not work!
是不行
No, it did not!
看起来完全不像贝纳通
This does not look like Benetton!
不像
No, it does not!
我们得剪更多的针织衫来修补
We need to cut up more sweaters and fix it!
于是她们又重来
And so they did it again.
缝 剪 撕
They sewed, they cut, they tore.
她们弄到一团糟
They generally made a mess...
直到糟到正正好
until they got it just right.
更难看了
I made it worse.
的确
You really did!
为什么
Why?!
为什么
Why?!
我的针织衫
My sweaters!
我漂亮的针织衫
My glorious sweaters!
我现在意识到事情失控了
I'm realizing now this whole thing got away from me.
金宝倒闭了
Gimbels is out of business!
我没办法重新买♥♥ 我只有这些了
I can't replace them. They're all I had.
这不是我的错
It's not my fault!
是我的错
I mean, it is.
我做的是很差劲 但你也一样
What I did sucks, but what you did sucks, too!
你害我被贝禁通了
You got me Ban-itonned!
根本没这个词
That is not a word.
而且不是说好最重要的
And I thought that the most important thing
是我们在一起吗
was us spending time together.
重要的是裙子 不是你
What mattered was the dress! Not you!
好吧
Fine.
去买♥♥
Go buy it.
希望你知道真正的代价是什么后很开心
Hope you feel good knowing the real price you paid.
我想代价是她
I think the price was her.
我知道 兰妮
I know the price, Lainey!
我和我姐骗取了爸妈的支持 一天过去了
It had been a day since me and my sister tricked our parents into supporting us.
现在爸妈距离我们前所未有的遥远
And now my mom and dad were farther from us than ever.
看她 根本没有卷虾
Look at her. She's not even Parming the shrimp.
没有卷 就只是没味的虾
Without her Parm, it's just plain shrimp.
你真把她给毁了
Wow, you really messed her up.
你真把他给毁了
Wow, you really messed him up.
他穿着长裤 没碰他的蛋糕
He's wearing pants and not touching his rocky road?
太惨了
This is bad.
太糟糕了
This is awful.
我要的只是我妈离我远点
All I wanted was for my mom to leave me alone.
我要的只是我爸和我多些互动
All I wanted was for my dad to be a little more involved.
现在我把他推得更远了
Now I've completely pushed him away.
我知道你最不想听这句话
I know this is the last thing you want to hear,
但你得想办法让她好受起来
but you've gotta figure out a way to make her feel good.
想办法让他恢复
Just figure out a way to get him back.
见鬼 你为什么总是对的
Damn it, why are you always right?
见鬼 你是对的
Damn it, you're right.
-咋样 -搞什么
- 'Sup? - ?What the...?
你从哪里冒出来的
Wh-Where'd you come from?
爸说丹接管了JTP
Dad said Dan took over the JTP,
无论如何我也要阻止他
and I had to stop him at all costs.
-谁是丹 -不知道
- Who's Dan? ?- No idea.
所以我拉了学校里所有丹的内♥裤♥
So I gave everyone in school named Dan a wedgie.
电影完了 兄弟
Look. Movie's done, bro.
你这个该死的史泰龙
Damn you, Stallone!
我想我走后他抢了角色
I assume he took the part after I fell out!
拿上外套 我们去逛街
Get your coat. We're going shopping.
想得美 我已经厌倦了因为信♥用♥卡♥被你利用
Nice try. I'm done being used for my charge card.
这次我请
Actually, this time it's my treat.
市中心的金宝
The Gimbels downtown store
要进行结业大甩卖♥♥
is having a going-out-of-business sale.
只有一天 所有东西五折
One day only. Everything 50% off.
没什么了不起 经常有大甩卖♥♥
Big whoop. Sales come and go.
我相信你一直在收集
I also believe you've been collecting
千载难逢的优♥惠♥券 其中一张
a lifetime of coupons, one of which is good
可以给购买♥♥总额打五折
for 50% off your entire purchase.
再说一遍 没兴趣
Again, not interested.
还要告诉你 我给原来的金宝经理打了电♥话♥
You should also know that I called my old Gimbels manager
他说我可以用员工折扣
and he said he would honor my employee discount.
再打个五折
Another 50% off.
五折五折再五折
That's half of half of half off.
购物三重彩
The shopping trifecta.
只有最幸运的八卦女人才能见到的
Only the luckiest yentas ever get to see it.
我知道我错了
I know I messed up.
你觉得我们去搞点破坏如何
But what do you say we go do some damage?
一起去
Together.
我们去创造些回忆
Let's go make some memories!
那天 我妈和我姐
That day, my mom and sister
进行了千载难逢的大血拼
went on the shopping spree of a lifetime.
货架空了 展示架全扫光
Racks were emptied, displays were toppled,
针织衫换了新的 购物车装不下
sweaters were replaced, and carts were overflowing.
快去
Go, go, go!
家用品在前面 我马上去
Housewares up ahead! I'm on it!
他对你不忠的原因
The reason he's cheating on you
-是因为你的房♥间太脏了 -对
- is 'cause your house is so filthy. - ?Right?
这是我妈的 这些全是
This is my mom's! All of these are!
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表