剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
Thing is, I didn't realize
现在是螃蟹节
we're smack in the middle of Crabfest,
-全预订满了 -见鬼 已经四月了吗
- so they're booked solid. - Damn it. It's April already?
好像昨天还是二月蛤蜊节
Seems like just yesterday, it was Clamuary.
我知道你喜欢高档海鲜
I know how much you had your heart set on fancy seafood,
我准备了新鲜龙虾在这里做
so I scored some fresh lobster for us to cook here.
和《安妮·霍尔》一样
Oh, it'll be just like "Annie Hall"!
好可爱 好有趣
So cute and fun and --
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell are those?
这是湖里的龙虾
They're lake lobsters --
肉感一样嫩 而且不咸
same tender meat with half the salt.
只有两只 一口就没了
There's only two. They're bite-sized.
我在皮卡车上买♥♥的 它们在车上时
Yeah, they looked bigger in the bed of that pickup truck
-看起来更大 -没事
- I bought them from. - ?It's fine.
我午餐吃得饱 做了就行
I had a big lunch. Just cook 'em up.
我想着也许你可以碰它们
Um, I was kind of thinking maybe you could touch them,
因为看着它们我就毛骨悚然
because looking at them makes my skin crawl.
恶心 你是男友 抓起它们然后...
Ew, gross! You're the boyfriend. Just grab 'em and --
不 少了一只
Oh, no, one of them is missing. ?
肯定跑了 它知道我们的计划
It must've scurried off! He knew what we were planning!
这可不是我想要的初次约会
Really not what I had in mind for our first date!
喂
Hello?
你有接听付费电♥话♥
You have a collect call from...
我们需要你
We need you!
你愿意付费吗
Do you accept the charges?
我们说过了 亚当
We discussed this, Adam.
你得靠你自己
You're on your own.
-什么事 -巴瑞被高尔夫车压住了
- What was that about? - ?Eh, Barry's pinned under a car
什么的 继续约会
or something. Back to our date.
我想你应该去帮他们
I think you should go help them.
不 我俩一直有缘无分
No! We had a decade of terrible timing.
我不会让我的白♥痴♥弟弟毁了我们的初次约会
I will not have our first date ruined by my idiot brothers.
现在我们吃了这些湖滨白蚁
Now, let's eat these beach termites
留下些美好回忆
and make some memories.
在你身上
Aah, it's on you!
它的钳子夹住了
Its pincers are clamped on!
什么
What? ?
杰夫 弄下去
Geoff, get it off!
弄下去 杰夫
Get it off! Geoff!
夹得太紧了
Aah, it's clamped on so good!
弄下去
Get it --
弄下去
Ow, get it off!
没错 爱丽卡和杰夫的浪漫之夜
Yes, Erica's romantic evening with Geoff
失控了
was off the rails,
我爸的优♥惠♥券行动也一样
and so was my dad's coupon clipping.
这些是什么
What the hell's all this?
这是我们的退休生活
You're looking at our retirement.
你别再集优♥惠♥券了
All right, no more couponing for you.
把小袋子还给我
I want my pouch. Give me my pouch.
太小了
It wasn't big enough.
现在有省钱背包了
We have a savings satchel now.
根本没什么省钱背包
There is no such thing as a savings satchel.
跟优而省的女士们说去
Tell the ladies at the Pick N' Save.
她们一直盯着我的背包
All they could do was look at my satchel.
你去了特伦顿的优而省超♥市♥吗
You went to the Pick N' Save in Trenton?
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
你为什么要生气
What are you so angry about?
我终于有了爱好
I'm finally into a hobby.
我以为你会开心
I thought you'd be happy.
开心
Happy?
这个罐子上只有"肉"这个字
This can says "Meat."
再没有其他描述了
There are no other descriptive words.
肉 你还需要知道什么
Meat! What more do you need to know?
-肉 -够了
- Meat. - ?That's enough.
我用后备袋子
I'm going to my backup pouch.
等等
Whoa, whoa, hang on.
-你包里是什么 -没什么
- What's in your purse? - Nothing.
这是三层高档卫生纸吗
Is that quilted three-ply premium toilet paper?
事实上
Actually...
四层的
it's four-ply.
四层
Four-ply?
比三层还多
That's three plys to many!
没人用一层的 默里
No one uses one-ply, Murray.
没人
No one.
人类需要至少两层的卫生纸
A person needs at least two plys.
这是什么 《鹰冠庄园》吗
What is this, "Falcon Crest"?
我集优♥惠♥券有段时间了 我知道
I've been a couponer long enough to know
这是你全价买♥♥的
that you paid full price for this.
我一点也不后悔
I regret nothing.
你粗糙的一层纸擦在屁♥股♥上像砂纸一样
Your coarse single-ply is sandpapering our tushies.
可怜的亚当连路都快走不了了
Poor Adam can barely walk.
一层纸有助于建立优秀品质
Single-ply builds character.
我们还是回到从前那样吧 行吗
Let's just go back to the way things were, okay?
你继续看电视 舒服地躺着
Back to you watching TV and being comfortable.
你不是觉得你的懒汉蠢老公让你丢脸吗
I thought you were embarrassed by your dumb lump of a husband
不去看话剧 不去博物馆
who doesn't go to plays and doesn't go to museums
不像欧洲人那样骑单车
and doesn't ride a bike like some European.
我不是那个意思
Well, I didn't mean it like that.
你是那个意思
Yes, you did!
你用身体挡住了我的匾
You blocked that plaque with your body
你骂我
and you called me names
你伤害了我的感情
and you hurt my feelings.
你的感情什么时候开始会受伤了
Since when do your feelings ever get hurt?
从现在开始
Since now.
我一直在努力 想让你看到
All I was trying to do was remind you
当初你嫁的那个我
of the man you married.
看来这点我也不擅长
Guess I'm terrible at that, too.
巴瑞被压在高尔夫车下已经一小时了
It had been an hour since Barry got pinned under a golf cart,
然后 好吧 他依然被压着
and, well, he was still trapped.
我被卡得更死了
Aah, I'm wedged even worse!
经典的巴瑞套路
In classic Barry fashion,
想的办法一个比一个糟
each new plan was shoddier than the last.
好了 计划是这样的
Okay. Here's the plan.
你好好酝酿下
I need you to dig down
用瞬间爆发的超级力量
and use a sudden burst of super strength
把车抬起来
to pull this cart off me.
什么 我没有超级力量
Wha-- I don't have super strength!
拜托 就像妈妈抬车救孩子一样
Come on, it's like when a mom pulls a car off her kid!
-我可以的 -拯救宝宝巴瑞
- I can do this! - Save baby Barry.
我是妈妈 你是我可口的小宝贝
I'm a mama, and you're my scrumptious little boopie!
-不 -管用吗
- Oh, no. - ?It's working?
"不"怎么会是管用呢
How do you get "It's working" from "Oh, no"?
我裤子裂了
I split my pants.
过来把屁♥股♥给我看看
Ha! Get over here and show me your butt
我可以叫你没用的呆子
so I can call you a lame nerd.
没时间了 我得想办法
No time. I got to fix this.
快想 爱丽卡会怎么做
Come on, think. What would Erica do?
快想 爱丽卡会怎么做
Think. What would Erica do?
我很幸运 我最需要爱丽卡的时候 她总是在
Lucky for me, Erica was always there when I needed her most.
爱丽卡会说走开
Erica would say, "Move aside,"
因为她会搞定
'cause she's gonna take care of it.
谁说的 是爱丽卡吗
Who's saying that? Is that Erica?
你怎么来了 你不是去上大学
Why are you here? I thought you got into college
不再帮我们了吗
and were done helping.
是的 但我想 也许不应该
True, but then I figured, eh, probably shouldn't
让巴瑞被高尔夫车压死
let Barry get crushed under a golf cart.
回答我 是爱丽卡在说话吗
Answer me! Is that Erica talking?
是爱丽卡
It was Erica, all right.
而且她不是一个人
And she wasn't alone.
有一件事我姐非常擅长的就是
If there was one thing our sister was good at,
把弟弟们从麻烦中拯救出来
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表