剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
it was knowing how to bail her little brothers out of trouble.
回答我 是爱丽卡吗
Answer me. Is it Erica?
那天 她知道答案是
And that day, she knew the answer would be
带去援军
to bring in the reinforcements.
JTP 行动
JTP, do your thing.
-好的 -开始
- You know it. - Let's do this!
我就知道
I knew it!
我是不可摧毁的
I'm unbreakable!
JTP
Jtp.
JTP
Jtp!
先别庆祝
Whoa, whoa, whoa, don't celebrate yet.
安迪 马特 裸罗伯
Andy, Matt, Naked Rob,
去湖里把车捞上来
go to the lake and pull out the old cart.
-收到 -明白 -行动
- Roger that. - ?Copy. - ?Let's move.
巴瑞 在塞西尔被炒掉前把车还回学校
Barry, return Cecil's cart to school before he gets fired.
-有道理 -杰夫 去红龙虾
- That seems fair! - Geoff, go to Red Lobster
订一个窗边的卡座
and book a booth by the window.
是 爱人
Yes, my love!
我呢
What about me?
做我烦人的小弟就行了
You're good just being my annoying little brother.
多谢
Thanks.
明年我真的会很想你的
You know, I'm really gonna miss you next year.
-我也是 -真的吗
- Me, too. ?- Really?
是的
Yeah.
无论我最终在哪里
No matter where I end up,
我永远是你的大姐
I'll always be your sister.
别担心 我会在车后跳
Don't worry! I'll just jump on the back.
让我做♥爱♥丽卡来处理这件事
Let me be the Erica and handle it!
最后 我姐意识到
In the end, my sister realized
她最应该做的就是珍惜
the best thing she could do was cherish
和我们在一起的剩下的时间
the time she had left with us.
而我妈 她意识到她应该珍惜
And my mom, she realized she had to cherish my dad
老爸真实的一面
for who he was.
我们可以谈谈吗
Hey, can we talk?
谈什么 我在做你要我做的
About what? I'm doing what you asked me to do.
我坐在我的沙发上
I'm sitting in my chair.
默里 我最不想的
Murray, the last thing I'd ever want to do
就是伤害你的感情
is hurt your feelings.
你是对的
Well, you were right.
看我
Look at me.
我不是当初你嫁的那个人了
I'm not the same man you married.
不
No.
你更好了
You're better.
看 我有爱好了
Look at me. I got hobbies.
检查温控器 关窗
"Checking the thermostat, closing the windows,
确保油箱是满的
making sure the gas tank is full."
还有做一个爸爸 我的老公
And, of course, being a dad, being my husband.
这些不是爱好
Those aren't hobbies.
对我来说这些是重要的爱好
Well, they're the only ones that matter to me.
于是我爸又恢复了他最擅长的爱好
And so my dad went back to the hobbies he did best,
比如说检查温控器
like checking the thermostat...
你们哪个白♥痴♥把温度调到了12度
Which one of you morons cranked the heat up to 55?
确保油箱是满的
...making sure the gas tank was full...
看油箱数 看啊
Look at the gas gauge! Look at it!
在他的沙发上打盹
...napping in his chair...
我们穿着袜子在地板上滑行时 他会吼我们
...and yelling at us for sliding around in our socks.
别这样 白♥痴♥
Knock it off, you moron!
家人就是这样
That's the thing about family.
总是拯救其他人于麻烦之中
It means you're always there to bail them out of trouble.
但也意味着有时候
But it also means that sometimes...
你们是颠气球的外行
You guys are balloon ball amateurs.
你得加入享受乐趣
...you got to jump in and join the fun.
当然 生活会让你上上下下 击中错过
And sure, life will hand you ups, downs, hits, misses,
还有意外地俯身
and unexpected dives,
但有一件事是肯定的
but the one thing that's for sure --
当你和家人在一起
when you're with family,
注定有许多惊喜
there's bound to be plenty of surprises.
默里 我的天
Murray? Oh, my God!
爸骑单车
Dad on a bike.
真没想到
What do you know?
快点 慢吞吞的
Come on, slowpoke.
毕竟 一路上有心爱的人相伴
'Cause in the end, life's better when you have
生活会更美好
your loved ones around for the ride.
纪念童年时的愚蠢决定
我能行 我能行
I got it, I got it! ?Oh...
本集的共同编剧
我没事 我没事
I'm good, I'm good.
我没事
I'm good.
我没事
I'm good.
我没事 我没事
I'm good, I'm good!
我没事 我没事
I'm good. I'm good.
记得那个下雨的夜晚吗
Remember that rainy evening
我赶你出去
I sent you out
什么也没带 只有一把
with nothing but a fine
好梳子
tooth comb
我知道怪我
Yeah, I know I'm to blame
是不是好可惜
Ain't it a shame
贝比 你能否回家
Bailey, won't you please come home
贝比 你能否回家
Bailey, won't you please come home
贝比 你能否回家
Bailey, won't you please come home
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表