剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
八十年代是动作片硬汉英雄的高峰时代
The '80s were the pinnacle of the badass, jacked-up action hero.
这些英雄雄霸电影屏幕
They tore up the movie screen
激发每个孩子释放内心的魔鬼司令
and inspired every kid to let out their inner commando.
伙计 跟照镜子一样
Dude! It's like looking into a mirror!
我会回来的
I'll be back.
你哪里也别想去 先生
You're not going anywhere, mister.
你脸上脏死了
You got schmutz all over your face.
来 妈妈给你弄干净
Here, let Mama get it off.
不 我是魔鬼司令[也指没穿内♥裤♥]
No! I'm Commando.
没穿内♥裤♥ 不行
Commando? No, no, no.
去穿上内♥裤♥
Go put some undies on.
你会擦伤你的小蛋蛋的
You're gonna chafe your little gumdrops.
对 成长过程中 施瓦辛格出新电影是件盛事
Yep. Growing up, a new Arnold movie was an event.
苏利 还记得我保证过最后杀你吗
Remember, Sully, when I promised to kill you last?
没错 麦崔斯 你保证过
That's right, Matrix, you did!
我骗你的
I lied. ?
施瓦辛格真的是全世界最酷的人
Schwarzenegger really is the coolest man alive.
而且每拍一部电影 他的演技便进步一点
And his acting gets slightly better in every movie.
看司令多厉害
Hoo-hoo! Look at Commando go!
他刚把那个人揍死了
He just punched that guy dead!
和八十年代大多数爸爸一样
Like most dads in the '80s,
默里·金伯格对动作片的爱和我一样多
Murray Goldberg loved action movies as much as me.
不 司令 别去那个小屋
No, Commando! Don't go in that shed!
亚当 司令不听我的
Adam, Commando won't listen!
知道谁在听吗
You know who is listening?
整个电影院
The entire theater!
但我爸就是管不住自己
But my dad just couldn't contain himself.
太了不起了 在电影中想看到的全有了
Incredible! That had everything you want in a movie!
爆♥炸♥ 复仇
Explosions, revenge,
热气腾腾的馅饼冲人扔过去
a steam pipe being thrown through a guy.
所有电影都应该像《魔鬼司令》这样
All movies should be "Commando."
像《第一滴血》也行
Or "Rambo."
或是任何名字以O结尾的动作片 我都喜欢
Or any action movie with an "O" on the end, I'm in!
有史以来第一次
For the first time,
我和我爸有了共同点
me and my dad had something in common.
自然 我要从中捞点好处
Naturally, I'd use it for my gain.
你想的和我想的一样吗
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
施瓦辛格在电影中说了六句台词
Arnold said six lines in that movie
每句都被你♥爸♥的声音盖过去了吗
and your dad talked over every one?
不 这是我让他掏大钱
No! This is my big ticket to get him
赞助我拍自♥制♥动作电影的大好机会
to finally pony up some dough for a homemade action movie!
-伙计 你什么时候才能明白 -什么
- Dude, when are you gonna learn? - ?What?
每周你都会去找你♥爸♥
It's like every week you go to your dad
要他支持你疯狂的呆子爱好
and ask him to support one of your insanely geeky hobbies.
举个例
Name one.
机器人 剑 电子游戏
Robots, swords, video games,
太空夏令营 龙与地下城 魔术 木偶
Space Camp, D&D, Magic, Fraggles,
新电脑 你可以像《摩登保姆》里那样泡到美女
a new computer so you could "Weird Science" up a hot girl.
我的生活丰富多彩 金戴夫
I live a rich life, Dave Kim!
但这次会不同
But this time's gonna be different
因为有史以来第一次 我们热爱同样的东西
'cause for the first time, we love the same thing.
他不可能说"不"
He can't say no!
但我依然觉得他会找到办法说"不"
And yet, I think he'll find a way.
于是千载难逢的推介开始了
And so began the presentation of a lifetime.
晚上好 爸爸 实话实说
Evening, dad. Full disclosure --
我要做的是 向你推销
I'm gonna do that thing where I present you
我绝妙的想法 找你要钱赞助
with an awesome idea and ask you to fund it.
孩子 拜托别再让我们经历这种事
Kiddo, please don't put us all through this again.
真心看不下去
It's hard to watch.
这次不会
Not this time!
我决定拍自己的第一部动作电影
I've decided to make my first action movie.
我需要你帮助我 让我的想象成为现实
And I need you to help me realize my vision.
请看
Behold!
电影名叫《死亡食谱》
It's called "Recipe for Death."
我加入
I'm in.
我扮演约翰·库克[厨师] 有着街头智慧的厨师
I play John Cook, the street-wise chef
他的兄弟被黑♥手♥党♥绑♥架♥了
whose brother was kidnapped by the Mafia.
我唯一端上的大餐
Now the only thing I serve
-是复仇 -我加入
- is vengeance. - ?I'm in.
等我说完你再取笑我
Let me finish before you mock me.
我的电影由全世界最知名最厉害的动作英雄主演
My movie stars the world's biggest, baddest action hero.
他不像施瓦辛格一样来自奥地利
He's not from Austria, like Arnold,
也不像尚格云顿一样来自比利时
or Belgium, like Van Damme,
也不是史蒂文·西格尔的同乡
or wherever Steven Seagal is from.
可能是佛州中部
Probably central Florida.
不 这个超级明星就住在咱家
No! This superstar lives in our house!
我
Me.
别说了 我加入
Stop talking! I'm in!
我们明白 你不干 让这个可怜的小傻瓜说完
We get it, you're out, just let the poor yutz finish.
"我加入"这三个字 你哪里不明白
What part of "I'm in" don't you get?
答案是"好"
The answer is yes.
老天爷
Oh, sweet balls!
我从来没走到这一步
I've never made it this far.
我要要求什么 我好慌
What do I ask for? I'm panicking.
他现在有病
He's having some sort of episode.
想要什么尽管开口
Get everything you can.
把这80块拿去
Just take my 80 bucks.
老天 这是大预算电影
Dear Lord! This is a big-budget movie!
我要拍大预算的电影了
I'm making a big-budget movie!
我已经后悔了
I'm already regretting this.
太迟了
Too late!
金色年代 第四季第六集
那是一九八几年的11月9日
It was November 9, 1980-something,
我姐沉迷于一件
and my sister was obsessed with the one thing
所有少女都爱的事 时尚
every teen girl loved -- fashion.
真的 这条裙子不可能更漂亮了
Seriously! That dress could literally not get any radder.
这是贝纳通的针织裙
It's a sweater dress from Benetton.
他们可以把最难看最臃肿的衣服
They can take even the lamest and lumpiest of all clothes
变得时髦性感
and make it sleek and sexy.
贝纳通是意大利语"时尚"的意思
Well, Benetton is the Italian word for "Style."
我同意
I agree.
返校节派对穿这个太合适了
It's the perfect dress for our homecoming party.
我和巴瑞看起来会超美的
Me and Barry are gonna look so classy.
老天 我好想要一条针织裙
God! I want a sweater dress so bad.
-真希望我买♥♥得起 -也许你可以找份工作
- I wish I could afford it. - Maybe you can get a job.
与其说胡话 你不如试着帮我
And maybe you can try and help me instead of talking nonsense.
那就让你妈给你买♥♥
Well, then just ask your mom to buy it for you.
不可能 和她逛街真是噩梦
No way! Shopping with her is a nightmare.
她总是把逛街变成一整天的亲情马拉松
She always turns it into a daylong bonding marathon
早午餐 美甲 冰淇淋 谈心
with brunch and mani-pedis and ice cream and long talks.
你永远可以依靠的慈母会做的事吗
You mean like a loving mom who you can always count on?
就是说啊
Ugh! I know, right?
你必须问自己的就是
Well, the question you have to ask yourself
你有多想要这条针织裙
is how bad do you want that sweater dress?
答案是太想要了 想要到她做了这件事
The answer -- bad. So bad that she did this.
妈咪 还记得我以前住在你的肚子里吗
Mommy, remember that one time when I lived in your tummy?
真奇怪 我也刚想到这个
So weird. I was just thinking about that.
总之 我们可以去买♥♥条裙子吗
Anyway. Can we go shopping for a dress?
等等 说清楚 我被你 我可口的小泡黄瓜
Wait, to clarify, I'm being invited to go shopping
邀请去逛街吗
by you, my delicious little pickle.
就是我 泡黄瓜
Yeah, that's me. A pickle.
怎样都行
Whatever it takes.
我必须捕捉到这一刻 这样可以永远纪念
I just had to capture the moment so I could remember it forever.
我女儿成为我最好朋友的一刻
The moment when my daughter became my best friend.
你这是同意了吗
So that's a yes?
当然 拿上你的外套
Heck, yes! Grab your coat!
小心了 金宝百货 金伯格家的女人杀来了
Look out, Gimbels! The Goldberg gals are coming in hot!
我想逛另一家店
Actually, I was thinking a different store.
但所有人都喜欢金宝
Oh, but everybody loves Gimbels.
那好像穿越回了
Yeah, it's like traveling back
更简单 不重视时尚的年代
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表