剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
How's it going?
只是写作 让世界又恢复生气
Just...writing and making the world come alive.
我知道你出去过 先生
I know you've been out, mister man.
不 我一直在这里
No, I-I was right here the whole time.
我的照片块移♥动♥了 亲爱的
My photo cube was moved, darling.
我总是骄傲地把你的照片朝外放着
I always proudly display it with your picture facing out.
因为你是我的小明星
Because you're my little baby star.
但我只看到这个
But all I saw was this.
照片块
Photo cube.
谈话结束
This conversation is over.
是时候做事了
Time to get to work.
老天 别打断我的脚踝[小说中的情节]
Oh, God. Don't break my ankles.
脚踝
Ankles?
我要给你做南瓜派
I'm making you a pumpkin pie.
得把里面敲碎
I got to smash up the insides.
想得太周到了
That's very thoughtful.
你改完小说后就可以吃了
And you can have some once you fix the story.
我继续被关押时
Boop! ?As I remained captive,
爱丽卡想捕获杰夫的心
Erica was trying to capture Geoff's heart.
好棒的装扮服 让我们的看起来好寒酸
Dude, sick costumes. Those put ours to shame.
这不是比赛
Oh, it's not a competition.
真的不是
It really isn't.
但如果是的 我赢了
But if it was, I'd win.
感觉我已经赢了
Kind of feels like I've won.
是吗
Have you?
植物里是谁
Who's in the plant?
内特 兰妮的性感表哥
Oh, it's Nate, Lainey's hot cousin.
他不说话
He doesn't speak.
我们到了舞会上吗
Are we at the dance yet?!
他不说话
He doesn't speak.
表哥 你不如闭嘴
Hey, cuz, why don't you shut up
去喝潘趣酒吧
and come over to the punch bowl?
午餐 太好了 我饿了
Lunch? Great! I'm hungry!
舞池见
See you on the dance floor?
好的
For sure.
太好玩了
So fun.
爱丽卡的计划进展非常顺利
Erica's plan was going perfectly.
-我要去哪边 -不 巴瑞
- Which way am I going?! - No, no, B-Barry.
-巴瑞 不 -这植物太难控制了
- Barry, no -- ?- This plant is hard to steer!
巴瑞 不
Barry, no!
我摔倒了吗 我想我摔倒了
Did I fall? I think I just fell.
爱丽卡的对象是她弟弟
Erica's date is her brother!
我
I...
太难接受了
That is rough.
万圣节当晚
It was Halloween night,
我完成了重写小说
and I had finished rewriting my story.
亚当的杰作怎么样
How's Adam's masterpiece?
我的天
?Oh, my God.
你深叹一口气 因为你喜欢
You're sighing deeply because you love it!
现在小说是不同了
Well, the story sure is different now.
变好了对吗
In a good way, right?
威伯莉不是妈兽了
The Veeberly isn't a mom-ster at all now.
对 她由纯爱组成
Yes, she's made of pure love,
她人生的唯一任务就是不要做个失败的母亲
and her sole mission in life is not to fail as a mother.
所以她的孩子们让她搬去一起住
That's why her children let her move in with them!
贝弗莉 这真是错得够彻底的
Beverly, this is wrong on so many levels.
你看到亚当新画的封面了吗
Did you even see the new cover Adam made?
乖宝宝爱妈咪 这题目真令人不痛快
"Schmoopie Loves Mommy" -- that's a very off-putting title.
我没觉得有问题
Mmmm... not seeing a problem here.
亚当原来的小说中
In Adam's first story,
威伯莉是复杂的立体角色
Veeberly was a complex, three-dimensional character.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
你启发了亚当 是你
You inspired Adam -- you.
这正是他写得好的原因
It's the whole reason his writing worked.
你是说 我是他的灵感女神吗
You mean... I'm his muse?
-不 -我是他的灵感女神
- Oh. No. - ?I'm his muse!
事实上 史蒂芬·金是他的...
Actually, Stephen King is his --
我的宝贝爱我 他用他的作品向我致敬
My baby loves me and honors me with his words.
完全不是
Not at all.
我得改正错误
I have to make this right.
不 威弗莉
No, Veeberly --
我是说贝弗莉
I-I mean Beverly.
见鬼
Ah, damn it.
爱丽卡
Erica?
走开
Go away.
没你想得那么糟糕
It's really not as bad as you think.
拜托 让我静静
Please -- Just leave me alone.
老天 她真是巴瑞
Man, she really is the Barry.
-别介意 -不 她是我
- No offense. - No, she's the me.
我没见过她这样 我总是可以让她开心起来
I've never seen her like this. I can always cheer her up.
也许其他人可以
Well, maybe there's someone else who can.
巴瑞说你现在需要朋友
Barry said you could use a friend.
西摩永远知道如何让他的奥黛丽开心起来 对吗
And Seymour always knows how to cheer up his Audrey, right?
这次不行
Not this time.
拜托 我在幼儿园就认识你了
Come on. I've known you since, like, kindergarten.
不管怎样 有样东西总是可以
There's always one thing that can cheer you up,
让你开心起来
no matter what.
我不会唱歌♥的 杰克
I'm not singing, Geoff.
没事 我先来
That's okay. I'll start.
怎么 你觉得我不会唱吗
What? You think I won't?
我会唱的 我不害怕
I will. I'm not afraid.
抬起你的头
Lift up your head
洗掉你的睫毛膏
Wash off your mascara
你真唱吗
You're really doing this, huh?
来 拿着我的纸巾
Here, take my Kleenex
擦掉口红
Wipe that lipstick away
不
Oh, no.
让我看你的脸
Show me your face
干净如晨曦
Clean as the morning
我知道事情不顺
I know things were bad
但现在好起来了
But now they're okay
我知道你想唱 我看出来了
Come on. I know you want to sing. I can see it.
西摩突然间
Suddenly Seymour
站在你的身边
Is standing beside you
别让我一个人唱
Don't leave me hanging.
不需要化妆
Don't need no makeup
你永远不需要
You? Never. ?
不必假装
Don't have to pretend
一起唱
All together now.
西摩突然间
Suddenly Seymour
在这里支持你
Is here to provide you
用他体贴的理解力
With sweet understanding
西摩是你的朋友
Seymour's your friend
谢谢你这位好朋友
Thanks for being such a good friend.
随时
Always.
你觉得好些了吗
You feeling better?
好点了
Kinda.
杰夫说你让他去安慰我
Geoff said you sent him in to cheer me up.
我折磨了你很多年
You know... I tortured you for years,
你完全有理由报复我
and you really had every right to throw it back in my face.
我不喜欢看到你是巴瑞
I just didn't like seeing you be the Barry.
你为我扮植物
You got in a plant for me.
你
You...
支持我
were there for me.
如果做巴瑞是这样的话 我没意见
If that's being a Barry, then I'm okay with that.
知道巴瑞现在会做什么吗
Know what a Barry would do right now?
回到舞池开心过一晚
Get back on that dance floor and have an awesome night.
你不必把电脑搬回这里
You don't have to move the computer back down here.
你想的话 可以放在房♥间里
You can keep it in your room if you want.
我不太确定自己适合写作
Not so sure writing's for me.
我确定
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表