剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
这是我这辈子最骄傲的时刻
?This is the proudest moment of my life.
就算金宝百货之前没倒闭
And if Gimbels wasn't going out of business before,
在我妈和我姐血拼后 他们也得倒
they sure would have after my mom and sister were done there.
太棒了
Yes!
成功了
We did it!
成功了
We did it!
可以谈谈吗
Hey, can we talk?
不用谈 我没事
No talk. I-I-I'm fine.
那就坐在你的沙发上
Well, then just sit in your chair.
我从来没拒绝过
I've never said no to that.
我想给你看点东西
I-I wanna show you something.
那个东西是我的第一部大预算电影
That something was my very first big-budget movie.
死亡食谱2 亲吻库克
我紧张地等待着首次影评
And I anxiously awaited the first review.
你的电影真不错
Wow. Your movie turned out really good.
我们的电影
Our movie.
勺后见
See you ladle.
你保留了我的俏皮话
Hey, you kept in my one-liners.
毕竟你是非常优秀的制片人
Yeah. You're a pretty good producer after all.
尽管我把你炒掉了
Even though I kind of fired you,
但有你的支持真的很棒
it was really awesome having your support.
你知道我不是那种
You know I'm not the kind of dad
在场边加油尖叫的爸爸
who cheers and screams from the sidelines.
但你一定要知道
But it's really important for you to know
我永远会支持你
that I'll always be rooting for you.
永远
Always.
那天 我妈得到了她的完美大结局
That day, my mom got her picture-perfect ending.
只是和她想的有些不同
Just not in the way she thought.
因为最终
'Cause in the end,
重点不是服装和配乐
it's not about the costumes or the music --
也不是爆♥炸♥[发火]
or the explosions, for that matter.
而是角色
It's the characters.
在我们家 你永远不必大费周折
And in our house, you never had to look too far...
我不知道你是怎么做到的
I don't know how you did that.
便能找到完美的选角
...to find the perfect cast.
献给我第一部电影的制片人 我的爸爸
勺后见
See you ladle!
我爸在说动作片俏皮话方面
My dad has a seriously freaky talent
有着异于常人的天赋 看着
of making action-movie zingers. Watch.
爸 如果施瓦辛格把人扔下悬崖会说什么
Hey, Dad. What would Arnold say if he threw a guy off a cliff?
我最爱的季节是秋天[摔] 你被禁足了[落地]
"My favorite season is fall." "You've been grounded."
是鸟 是飞机 是死人[原句是超人]
"It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a dead guy."
惊喜 希望你没被扔[希望你没办惊喜派对]
"Surprise! Hope you weren't thrown."
施瓦辛格把人拿去喂狮子会说什么
What would Arnold say to a guy he just fed to a lion?
很高兴吃你[音近见到你]
"Pleased to eat you."
不痛的 我骗你的
"This won't hurt, or am I lyin'?"
-拿出点勇气 -施瓦辛格
- "Show some pride." - What would Arnold say
挖出人心会说什么
if he just ripped a guy's heart out?
你的心脏骤停了[音近被捕]
"You're under cardiac arrest."
做我的心肝吧 别这么没心没肺
"Be my Valentine." "Don't be so heartless."
他可以成为动作片明星
He could be an action star.
贝弗 我需要你有力的手指
Bevy! I need your strong fingers!
也许不行
Or maybe not.
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表