剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表
在八十年代 我和我的死党查德·克伦普
Back in the '80s, me and my best friend Chad Kremp
是萌芽中的斯皮尔伯格
were budding Spielbergs.
我们超喜欢拍电影 甚至搞了自己的公♥司♥
We were so into making movies, we even had our own company.
查当电影公♥司♥ 《神龟》第一条
Chadam Productions, "Turtles," Take one.
没错 我们从小就一起拍电影了
Yep, we'd been making movies together since we were kids.
我们的梦想是长大后
Our dream was to grow up
一起成为有名的电影制♥作♥人
and be famous filmmakers together.
没什么能阻止我们 至少我是这么以为的
Nothing would stop it, or so I thought.
抱歉 哥们
Sorry, dude.
我今天不能拍电影了
I can't make a movie today.
我得去练网球
I got tennis practice,
然后我要和艾丽西娅一起去吃汉堡
and then I'm going out for burgers with Alicia.
拜托 我们的自♥制♥影片永远是最重要的
Come on, our home movies always come first.
你知道那句俗语吧
You know the saying --
电影如手足女人如衣服
flicks before chicks!
抱歉 兄弟
Sorry, bro.
我可怜的小宝贝
Oh, my poor sweetie.
让我来演你的小♥电♥影♥吧
I'll be in your little movie.
不 你打住
No. Stop right there.
祝你生日快乐
* Happy Birthday to you *
因为我不想让这种画面成为人生的全部
Because I didn't want this to be my life,
我必须想办法让查德回来拍电影
I had to find a way to get Chad back into movies.
今天我们要去看对我们这一代
Today we are seeing the most important movie
影响最深的电影 《银色快手》
of our generation, "Quicksilver."
抱歉 伙计 我今天得练网球
Sorry, man. I got tennis practice today.
但主演可是永远值得信赖的凯文·贝肯
But it stars the always reliable Kevin Bacon
他在大城市骑自行车送快递
as a big-city bike messenger
用他的车轮和智慧来逃离险境
who uses his wheels and his wits to escape danger.
听起来不是我喜欢的类型
That doesn't really sound like my kind of thing.
怎么会不是你喜欢的类型
Of course it's your thing!
这可是硬派运动电影
It's a hard-core sports movie.
骑自行车送快递不算体育运动
Delivering mail by bicycle is not a sport.
闭嘴 金戴夫
Shut up, Dave Kim!
来吧 查德
Come on, Chad.
看《银色快手》的唯一理由
The only reason to see "Quicksilver"
就是能在看《银色快手》之后
is to talk crap about "Quicksilver"
笑话《银色快手》拍得有多烂
after you see "Quicksilver."
我自己做不来
I can't do it alone.
伙计们 你们还来不来了
Yo, guys, you coming or what?
抱歉 亚石头
Sorry, Ad Rock.
那一刻 我意识到只有一个办法
In that moment, I realized there was only one way
能让我和最好的朋友重聚
to reunite with my best friend --
舍身做那件难以想象的事
do the unthinkable.
好了 大伙 来见见你们的新队友
All right, everyone, meet your new teammate.
这娃一点经验没有
Kid's got zero experience,
但他靠出现来弥补
but he makes up for it by showing up.
大家好 我是亚当
Hi! I'm Adam.
等不及想打网球了
Pumped to play some tennis,
racket有"球拍"和"闹腾"两个意思
但我听说网球特别闹腾
but I hear it's a real "racket."
没错 这就是我将给队伍带来的活力
Yeah, that's what I bring to the table.
真要命 第一天就这么艰难
Ah, yikes, off to a rough start.
好了
All right.
金色年代 第四季第十三集
那是一九八几年的情人节
It was Valentine's Day, 1980-something,
目之所及都是满满的爱意
and everywhere you looked, love was in the air.
瞧瞧
Check it out.
我为你抢了间银行 宝贝
I robbed a bank for you, baby.
我太喜欢了
I love it.
真抱歉我还没为你偷过东西
I'm so sorry I haven't stolen anything for you yet.
这是青少年们互相示爱的一天
It was a day for teenage romance.
除非你是我姐
Unless you were my sister.
你们这些愚蠢的羔羊都是商业化节日的奴隶
You stupid sheeps are slaves to this corporate holiday!
除了本姑娘
Ha! But not this girl.
本姑娘不做乌合之众
I walk alone.
孑然一身
So completely alone.
在失去杰夫·施瓦茨后 她放弃了爱情
She had given up on love after losing out on Geoff Schwartz.
甜心
Hey, sweetie.
最近怎么样
How are things?
好得很
So good.
你有没有沙拉酱能让我倒在这袋薯片里
Do you have any ranch dressing I can pour into this chip bag?
我在学校走廊
Like, on me, in the hallway?
快把沙拉酱交出来
Just give me the ranch dressing!
我没有沙拉酱
I don't have ranch dressing!
你不能在情人节这么郁闷 知道吗
Look, you can't get so depressed over Valentine's Day, okay?
巴瑞也什么都没送我
I mean, Barry hasn't gotten me anything,
我一点都不在乎
and I couldn't care less.
老天爷啊 看看这些狗狗
Dear God, I see puppies!
路易斯小姐
Lady Lewis,
我对你不只是幼崽般的懵懂初恋
how I feel about you is more than puppy love.
我不能独自狗活只能爱你
I doggone adore you.
我明白这一幕很不巧
I recognize this is bad timing.
我居然在嫉妒我弟和他女朋友
I'm actually jealous of my brother and his girlfriend.
真是人生新低
This is a new low.
-爱丽卡 -杰夫
- Hey, Erica. - ?Geoff!
你太有心思了
Wow. This is so thoughtful.
他真的很有心思
He really is.
我是不是世界上最幸运的人
Aren't I the luckiest?
是的 你是 因为你们在交往
Yes, you are, 'cause you're dating,
所以这只可爱的大熊当然是送给你的
so obviously the wonderful bear is for you
因为那样才说得通
'cause that makes too much sense,
他们已经走了
and they're gone.
谁有沙拉酱
Who has ranch?!
好吧 我们得帮帮那姑娘
Okay, we need to help that girl.
听起来我这个人见人爱受尽孩子们敬仰的
This sounds like a job for the bodacious guidance counselor
非凡辅♥导♥员又有任务了
that all the kids adore and respect.
首先 你这样阴魂不散很瘆人
First of all, your constant lurking is really jarring.
难道一个成年人就不能在青少年附近乱晃
Can't a guy stand around teenagers,
等着听有料的八卦而不受到评判吗
waiting for some juicy gossip without being judged?
不能 再者
No. And secondly,
我不认为爱丽卡会听我们任何人的话
I don't think Erica will listen to any of us.
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
格拉斯科特老师是专业人士
Old Glascott is a professional
很清楚该怎么应对这种情况
and knows exactly how to handle this.
这边走 爱丽卡
Right this way, Erica.
烤棉花糖自助餐就在这边
The make-your-own-s'mores buffet is in here.
我的天 这是什么情况
Oh, God, what is this?
这里根本没有烤棉花糖自助餐
There's no make-your-own-s'mores buffet.
我瞎编的
I lied.
请坐
Have a seat.
好吧 到底是怎么回事
Okay, what the hell is going on?
这叫干预会
This is called an intervention.
这是红遍全国的新风潮
It's a new craze sweeping the nation.
我仔细拜读过一本宣传册
I read a pamphlet and everything.
我都干预她人生好多年了
I've been intervening in her life for years.
如今终于有专业排场了 我太兴奋了
It's so exciting to finally do it in a professional setting.
我们齐聚这里是想告诉你
We've all come together to say
我们想要昔日的爱丽卡回来
that we want the old Erica back.
是的 我们想要过去三年的爱丽卡回来
Yeah, we want the Erica from the last three years.
你曾经是那么自信 那么多才多艺
You know, you were so confident and talented.
但今年你又软弱又可悲又饥渴
But this year, you're weak and sad and boy-crazy.
感谢你们由衷的评价
Thank you for that honest assessment,
巴瑞的路人朋友
Barry's interchangeable friends.
-太毒了 -我懂
- Ouch. - I know. I get it.
爱丽卡 这些男生很关心你
Look, Erica, these boys care about you.
我们都很关心你 所以我们写了信
We all do, which is why we wrote letters
来帮助我们说出心声
to make this easier to say.
我先来
I'll start.
"亲爱的爱丽卡 我怀念你的歌♥声"
"Dearest Erica, I miss your singing."
-这就没了 -我其实不是很了解她
- That's it? - Yeah, I don't really know her.
我得管600个孩子好吗
Look, I manage 600 kids, okay?
剧集 | 金色年代 | 导航列表